oo8

The Princess Diary
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Well, would you look at that?” Sehun chuckled as Yeeun stepped into the kitchen.

“I look breathtaking, don’t I?” Yeeun grinned as she spun around.

“I like your outfit, but your attitude?” Sehun waved a finger in the air. “I don’t think so.”

Yeeun frowned, “Can’t you just compliment me?”

Sehun laughed, “I’m joking. You look beautiful. I’m sure Lee Chanhee will fall head over heels for you.”

“Okay,” Yeeun pointed a finger at him with narrowed eyes. “Now, you’re just messing with me.”

“I’m being serous though. He would probably fall for you.”

“Whatever. He’s almost here.”

Sehun blinked at her puzzled, “Already? It’s ten in the morning.”

Yeeun shrugged, “I don’t know. He said ten in the morning.”

“Wow. This guy must really want to spend the whole day with you.”

“What’s that supposed to mean?”

“Nothing. I’m just surprised that he wants to hang out with you this early.”

“Is it wrong?”

“No.”

Yeeun shook her head and pulled out her phone that ringed. “Hello?” She answered.

“Good morning Your Highness. I am here.” Chunji replied.

Yeeun glanced at Sehun, who smirked, and headed towards the door, “Alright, I will be out in a moment.” She hung up and wore her shoes.

“Make sure you don’t come home too late!” Sehun hollered from the kitchen.

“Okay dad.” Yeeun laughed as she opened the door. “Thanks for opening the door for me too.”

“You’re welcome~” Sehun sang as he chuckled.

Yeeun shook her head as she closed the door behind her and looked up to see Chunji leaning against his car.

“Your Highness.” Chunji pushed himself off his car and bowed.

“Good morning.” Yeeun greeted as she walked down the steps towards Chunji, who straightened up and opened the passenger door. She climbed into the car and Chunji closed the door behind her.

Chunji walked over to the driver’s side and climbed in. he clipped on his seat belt and pushed the engine button.

“Where are we going?” Yeeun asked as she turned to look at Chunji, who chuckled.

“I’m going to take you to Namsan Tower.” He replied.

“Namsan Tower?”

“It’s a very popular tourist spot. People but love locks and lock it on a fence.”

“Love locks?”

Chunji glanced at Yeeun, who looked confused, “You will see what I’m talking about. Everyone in South Korea knows about it and has to at least visit Namsan Tower once.”

Yeeun nodded in understanding.

“I’m sure you will like when you see it.”

“I look forward to seeing Namsan Tower.”

“Did you sleep well last night?”

“I did. I had a call before bed. Did you sleep well too?”

“I did. It was a long day yesterday and it’s going to be another one today.”

“Aren’t you supposed to be working?”

“I am.”

“How are you able to come out and not work?”

Chunji cracked a smile, “My father still runs the shopping center, so I don’t have much work to do. He also told me to specifically take care of you.”

“I see, it’s tough being the heir, isn’t it?”

“It is, but I’m sure you have a harder time than I do.”

Yeeun heaved a small sigh, “It’s not too bad being the Crown Princess, but there are moments when I wish I wasn’t.”

“Being an only child doesn’t help, does it?”

“No, unfortunately it doesn’t.”

“We sure do have a lot in common.”

“Did you think that because I’m a princess, I have a different experience?”

“You would, wouldn’t you?” Chunji threw a questioning glance at her.

“No, my life as a princess isn’t a fairytale. I live a pretty normal life, or I think it’s more like yours than others.”

“I would have never expected that you know.”

“No one would ever expect it since I’m a princess.” Yeeun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter