o58

The Princess Diary
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Have a good day at work.” Yeeun smiled as Chunji slipped on his shoes.

“I will. Call me if anything happens.” Chunji straightened up.

“I will. Now, go.” Yeeun pointed to the door.

“Bye.” Chunji kissed her on the cheek then opened the front door.

“Bye.” Yeeun waved as Chunji closed the door.

Once the door was closed, Yeeun spun around on her heels and started towards the basement where Sehun was. “What are you up to down here?” She asked as she peeked behind her best friend.

“Nothing.” Sehun replied as he continued to type on the computer.

“Looks like something if you’re concentrating so hard right now.” She stepped beside him and looked at the computer screen, reading what he was typing. “Ah, you’re writing a daily list of what you need to do. You’re so organized.”

Sehun chuckled, “I’ve always been organized. You should really appreciate me.”

“I do appreciate you. Sometimes I just forget that you do this.” Yeeun grinned.

“Well, you shouldn’t. you seem to be forgetting a lot of things lately.”

“Maybe because I don’t have any lessons anymore. That must be why.”

“Should I start giving you lessons? You’ve been out for three months now.”

“No thanks. I finally escaped from my lessons for a while, so I don’t want to start it.” Yeeun grinned as she sat down on the couch.

“What do you want to do today? Do you want to talk about what’s going to happen now that you’ve decided?” Sehun spun around in his chair to look at his best friend with his arms crossed.

Yeeun shrugged, “I’m not too sure. Pack?”

“Okay, we can pack. Have you told the King and Queen about it?”

“I haven’t told them. I probably should, shouldn’t I?”

“I think that would be ideal.”

“Alright, I’ll send them a quick text then.” She pulled out her phone and sent a quick message to her parents. “I should probably let Mr. and Mrs. Lee know about me leaving as well.”

“You think so?”

“I should because they’re the ones who have been taking care of me. I don’t want to leave without them knowing.”

Sehun raised a brow, “But you’re willing to do that with Chanhee?”

“I really don’t have a choice with him. He probably won’t let me go and he wouldn’t understand why I’m going back when everything hasn’t official settled down.” She explained heaving a sigh.

“I believe he’ll understand if you explain it properly to him. He knows that you’re a princess and it’s your role to protect the people.”

“I thought you said that you understand why I do things and wasn’t going to question my decisions.”

“I’m not questioning your decision. I’m just letting you know that’s all.”

Yeeun hummed in response.

“The last thing I want you to do is regret any decisions that you make.”

“I’m not going to regret anything Sehun.”

Silence fell upon the two as Sehun thought about what to say that wouldn’t hurt Yeeun or let her waver. “I know that this may be contradicting what I just said, but I trust you.”

“Thank you.” Yeeun thanked as she gave him a meek smile as she stood up. “Shall we go see Mr. and Mrs. Lee?”

“You want to do everything as soon as possible?”

“If I can, then please.”

Sehun nodded in understanding, “As you wish. Can I ask you something though?”

Yeeun looked at him, “Go ahead.”

“What do you plan on doing once you get back to Genovia?”

“I plan on taking down the officials once and for all. This has been going on for long enough. I’m done suffering and having to stay in the shadows. I’m going to gather everything that we have and lay it out. I am going to rip the officials of their titles and make sure this never happens again. I cannot allow for something like this to happen when it’s right under my nose.”

Sehun cracked a smile, “I’m glad to hear that. I will aid you in any way that I can.”

“I am counting on you and Changjo to help me.”

“You know that you can count on us. We’re here with you all the way.”

“I know, and I can’t thank you both enough for always being there for me.”

“We just want to follow you to the end of the earth.”

Hearing that, Yeeun laughed, “Shouldn’t you be saying that to your girlfriend? She’d probably be sad hearing you say that to me.”

“She knows about my job and what I need to do. We talked a lot about my job before we started dating. She had to know what she was getting into.”

“Aw, that’s sweet of you. Are you planning on marrying her?”

Sehun shrugged, “Maybe. We’ll just have to wait and see.”

Yeeun nodded, “I hope Changjo finds someone soon too.”

“You’re only saying that because you don’t want him to be lonely.”

“Of course, I don’t want him to be lonely. I want Changjo to find someone, get married, and have a family.”

“Look at you being so thoughtful.”

“Are you mocking me?”

“I’m not.”

“Liar.”

“When did you want to go see Mr. and Mrs. Lee again?”

Yeeun thought about it. She didn’t know if there was going to be a perfect time to tell them, but she knew that she needs to inform them as soon as possible. “Maybe we should do that today. What do you think?”

“If that’s what you want, then we can do that.”

“I do want to go back to Genovia soon, so it’d only be right if I was to finish up everything here as fast as possible.”

“Then I will arrange for a meeting with Mr. and Mrs. Lee right now. I will also make sure that Chanhee doesn’t know about this meeting or he’d suspect something.”

“Thanks, Sehun.”

“I’m only doing as you wish. There’s nothing to it.”

“I appreciate it. I’ll go back upstairs and get ready. Maybe pack?”

“Don’t pack too much or Chanhee is going to know something is wrong.”

“I don’t have a lot of things, so it’s alright.”

“That’s exactly why you shouldn’t pack too much. Wait a minute, you don’t even need to pack. Everything you need is back at the palace anyway.”

“You’re right. Maybe I shouldn’t pack anything.”

“Don’t pack anything. It’ll be less suspicious, so don’t.”

“I guess you’re right. I won’t pack anything then. Please set up a time with Mr. and Mrs. Lee today.”

“I will.”

“I’ll wait for your response then.”

Sehun nodded as Yeeun headed towards the stairs.

“Remember to not work so hard. You’ve been working a lot, so you be tired.” She gave

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter