o47

The Princess Diary
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Did you pack everything?” Sehun asked watching his best friend fold the hospital shirt and place it on the bed.

“There wasn’t much to pack. Chanhee oppa just brought me a pair of clothes to change into.” Yeeun turned to her best friend.

“I guess you and Chanhee are comfortable enough for you to trust him to pack clothes for you.” Sehun crossed his arms.

“I guess you can say that.”

“You must really like him then.”

Yeeun’s cheeks heated up as she cleared , “I don’t know. Maybe?”

Sehun rolled his eyes, “I have eyes Yeeun. I saw everything that happened for the past four days. I wanted to puke every time.”

“Stop being so dramatic. I bet if you were to see your girlfriend, you would be all over her. Plus, Chanhee oppa and I didn’t do anything. All we did was just talk.”

“And the looks in your eyes made me want to puke.”

“Shut up.”

Sehun chuckled, “I’m just glad that you’re recovering fast. Now that we’re going back to Seoul, you are going to need to listen to everything I say.”

“I wouldn’t say that if I was you. I still have a say in things.”

“Yes, but you need to consider the situation that we’re in.”

“I am, and I don’t want to make things hard for Chanhee oppa and his family. They already feel guilty enough that this has happened, so I don’t want to make them feel worse, do you understand?”

“I understand. I won’t make things complicated. All I’m saying is that I’m just going to be a little bit more strict and cautious now.”

“I know, I know. Did you set up everything at the house already?”

Sehun nodded, “Mr. Lee had it done, so we’re set.”

“So, what do I do when we go back? Do I just sit at home all day long and do nothing?”

Sehun shrugged, “Probably.”

Yeeun puffed her cheeks, “I don’t want to do that though.”

Sehun raised a brow, “Then what do you want to do? You can’t go out openly like before because the officials might send more spies and harm you even more than this.”

“That reminds me, what happened to that spy? Has he said anything yet?”

Sehun shook his head, “No, not yet. We’re transferring him to Seoul so that I can keep questioning him.”

“I’m surprised that he hasn’t said anything yet. What have you been doing these past four days?”

“I’ve been too nice to him, but it seems like I need to turn evil so that he gets scared of me and tell me what I want to know. However, he knows who you are, so that confirms that he was sent from Genovia. I’m just glad that no one here knows about your identity.”

“Let’s hope that it stays that way. Things would get complicated if someone found out.”

“Yeah, so don’t go around asking questions about being a princess or royalty.” Sehun narrowed his eyes at her.

Yeeun gave him a sheepish grin, “That wasn’t my faulty. Bomi unnie and Namjoo unnie brought up the topic so I just went along with it.”

“And you hinting that you were a princess. I was scared for my life.”

Yeeun raised a brow, “Shouldn’t I be scared for my life? I’m the one who needs to hide her identity.”

Sehun chuckled, “Shut up.”

Yeeun smirked, “Shall we go?”

“Let’s go.”

 

------

 

“Well, this still looks the same.” Yeeun stared at the house in front of her.

“Was it supposed to change?” Chunji asked with a brow raised.

Yeeun turned to give him a small smile, “I just thought there would be a difference, but it’s nice to see that nothing has changed.”

“We just added more cameras and sensors. There’s nothing to it.” Sehun stated.

“Alright, mister big shot, I get it.”

Sehun sent her a glare.

Yeeun brushed it off as she walked towards the house, “What do we do now?”

“Keep you out of danger.” Sehun replied.

Yeeun turned back to look at him with an unamused expression, “I wasn’t talking about that.”

“You know as well as I do what I’m talking about.” Sehun scowled.

“If you keep scowling like that, your face is going to be stuck like that.” Yeeun stated as she opened the door. “Wow. Dangerous.”

The two males stepped inside the house after her.

“As much as I would like to stay here, I have to go to the police station and get some answers.” Sehun declared before he could take off his shoes.

Yeeun spun around, “Already? Aren’t you tired? You should get some rest before you go.”

Sehun shook his head, “I’m alright. I just want to get answers as quickly as possible. I really might have to torture him to get the answers out of him.”

Yeeun gasped, “Sehun!”

Sehun laughed as he looked between Yeeun and Chunji, who were not amused by his joke. “I’m kidding. I’m not going to torture him. We’re not in a movie like that, so don’t worry. I just really have to pick at him so that he speaks.”

Yeeun heaved a sigh of relief, “Thank goodness.”

“Princess Aleena, you should know me better than that.” Sehun eyed his best friend.

“I am

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter