o49

The Princess Diary
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

RING RING

Chunji heaved a sigh as he grabbed his phone. He hung up seeing who was calling him.

There was only a spilt second of silence before his phone started ringing again and he groaned unhappy. He silenced his phone once more, but it started ringing again.

Having no choice, Chunji finally picked up and brought the phone to his ear.

“Oppa, why have you not been picking up my calls?” Eunji asked clearly unhappy.

“Eunji, you need to stop this.” Chunji sat up in bed raking a hand through his hair.

“Why not? Can I not call you as a friend?”

“You know very well that we’re not exactly friends.”

“Do you have to be so harsh?”

Chunji heaved a sigh, “We already talked about this. I only see you as an acquittance now. We’re not friends.”

“Oppa, you do know that you can’t get rid of me, right?”

“I’m not trying to get rid of you. I’ll just telling you that nothing will happen between us. We had our chance, but you ruined it. I’m happily married to the woman that I love.”

“You don’t love her. You’re just a little bit confused.” Eunji insisted.

Chunji frowned, “I’m not. I love Yeeun with all of my heart. I do not want you to interfere in our lives anymore.”

“You don’t really mean that, oppa.”

“I do. I don’t know what else I need to say to you for you to understand that we will never get back together. I am happily married and do not want anyone else besides her.”

There was a short silence that passed.

“You are going to regret not taking me back.”

“Eunji, threatening me like that won’t work. I didn’t do anything wrong in our relationship. You’re the one who cheated.”

“And I’m literally begging for you to come back to me. I’ve been doing that for the past four years.”

“I’m not going back to you, Eunji. I’ve found someone I truly love and I’m going to stay by her side for the rest of my life.”

“She’s nothing, but an ordinary foreigner. How is she going to help you? She knows nothing.”

“Don’t talk about her like you know her. She’s far more capable than anyone I know.”

“You’re kidding.”

“I’m not.” Chunji stood up from the bed. “Eunji, I think it’s time for you to let go. I’m only going to tell you this once more, do not interfere in my life anymore. I will not let you go if anything happens to my wife.”

“You are the worst.” Eunji spat.

“I’m glad you see that. Goodbye.” Chunji hung up and heaved a sigh. He felt like the weight on his shoulders were a bit littler.

He didn’t know if that worked on Eunji, but he could only hope it did. He didn’t want to be bothered by her anymore because he had other things to worry about. He also didn’t want Yeeun to feel insecure about his feelings for her. He wanted to make sure that Yeeun knew he loved her and only her.

Chunji could not let anything get between him and Yeeun. He will not allow for anything like that to happen to them. He will fight anyone who wants to get between them.

“I guess I should go find Yeeun.” A smile played on his lips as he headed out of the bedroom.

He quickly made his way down the hall and stairs into the living room where he knew that she was going to be in because she was there every morning.

“How are you doing today?” Chunji asked as he sat down next to Yeeun, who was in the living room reading a book.

Yeeun looked up from her book, “I’m good. How are you?”

Chunji gave her a tired smile, “A little bit tired.”

Yeeun closed her book, “I can see that. Is the shopping center not going well?”

Chunji shook his head, “Oh no, it’s going as planned, it’s just been a headache to keep everything in place. You don’t have to worry about me though.”

Yeeun placed a hand on his cheek, “But you look so tired. Luckily it’s a Saturday today.”

Chunji placed his hand over hers, “Thank goodness.”

“Did you want to do something today? I haven’t seen you in a while.”

“It’s only been a day and a half.”

“And that felt like an eternity.”

Heat rushed to Chunji’s cheeks, “You and your words.”

Yeeun giggled, “You’re blushing.”

“That’s because you made me blush. How can I not blush when you’re so darn cute?”

“Am I cute?”

“Adorable.”

“If you’re up for it, Bomi unnie and Chanyeol oppa are having a small hangout at their condo. Did you want to go?”

“Would you like to go?”

“Well, it’s been a while since I last saw Bomi unnie and Namjoo unnie as well as the other guys.”

“If you want to go then we’ll go. I’ll follow you wherever you go.”

Yeeun frowned, “But I asked you first. It’s not up to me. I don’t want to force you to do something if you’re tired.”

“I’m fine. I kind of miss the guys too. Plus, it’ll help me unwind a bit being with them.”

“Are you sure?”

“I’m sure.”

“Alright. I’ll let them know that we’re coming over and let Sehun know that we’re going to head out.”

“You do that.” Chunji leaned in and kissed her forehead before she got up and left to find Sehun. Chunji heaved a sigh as he leaned back, he was exhausted but seeing Yeeun gave him strength.

Not only was he working on the new shopping center, but he was also helping Sehun get answers out of the spy. They also were able to track down the spy that got away and now he, too, is in custody. He and Sehun have been pushing the two spies to get information out of them and it was draining.

Chunji felt like he hasn’t had a good night sleep for the past couple of days because he was so occupied on the two different tasks that he was doing. Making sure that the building of the new shopping center was going smoo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter