o28

The Princess Diary
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“This way please.” The host led Chunji and Yeeun to their table. “Here we are.”

“Thank you.” Chunji and Yeeun thanked.

The host pulled out Yeeun’s chair for her.

Yeeun gave him a grateful smile, “Thank you.”

The host smiled. “You’re welcome.” He stepped to the middle of the table and placed the menus on the table. “Your waiter will be with you shortly.”

“Thank you.” Chunji thanked with a smile.

The host bowed and left the couple.

“Here you go.” Chunji passed Yeeun a menu.

“Thank you.” Yeeun thanked as she accepted the menu. “You know, I feel like all we ever do is eat out.”

Chunji chuckled, “You think so?”

“Well, it just seems that way.”

“True. We do only eat out. I guess we haven’t really gone on any dates or anything, have we?”

“Well, we did when I first came for South Korea.”

“That’s right, but other than that, I haven’t taken you anywhere else. I should probably step up my game. We’re getting married in a week and a half already.”

“It’s gone by so quick.”

“It sure has.”

“Oh, I also changed the colors of the wedding. I hope you don’t mind.”

Chunji looked up at her and blinked, “Changed the colors?”

Yeeun nodded, “I did. I changed it to romantic mint and mauve. Bomi unnie helped me decide on changing the colors.”

“I’ve never seen romantic mint and mauve together before. I don’t mind you changing the colors at all. You can do what you want for the wedding. I’m just ready to go along with everything.”

Yeeun giggled, “Is that right?”

“It is. I apologize for not doing a lot for the wedding. Bomi and Namjoo were more of a help than I would ever be. I’m grateful to them for today.”

“I am as well. Without them, I probably would be shopping again tomorrow for more wedding decorations.”

Chunji stared at her shock, “You guys found everything today?”

Yeeun looked up at him, “We did.”

“Wow.” Chunji said in awe. “Women can be pretty scary.”

Yeeun laughed softly, “We’re not that scary. However, we are having our cake testing tomorrow.”

“I have that my calendar. My mother reminded me of it as well this afternoon. She said we can’t miss it and if we do, she’s going to blame me.”

“Omonim said that?”

“I’m starting to think she likes me more than you do.”

“No, that can’t be.”

“My mother was very serious when she said that. She was burning holes into my soul.” Chunji shuddered at the memory.

Yeeun giggled, “Alright, now, I think you’re just exaggerating.”

Chunji chuckled, “Maybe just a little bit. So, what did you get today?”

“I ordered a lot actually. I don’t think I would have been able to make any decisions without Bomi unnie and Namjoo unnie. We picked out flowers, ribbons, chairs, table runners, chair ties, the design for the photo backdrop.”

Chunji nodded, “I see. You did accomplish a lot today.”

“I look forward to the cake tasting tomorrow.”

“I do too. Are you ready to order?”

“I am.”

A waiter walked up to their table, “Good evening. I will be your waiter for the evening. Would you like some champagne or wine other than water?”

Chunji looked at Yeeun, “Did you want wine or champagne?”

“Um, wine?” Yeeun replied unsure.

Chunji turned the waiter, “We’ll have wine.”

The waiter wrote it down on his notepad before looking at the couple, “Are you ready to order as well?”

“We’re ready. Why don’t you go first, Yeeun?”

“I’ll have the steak. Medium rare.” Yeeun closed her menu.

“I’ll get the steak as well. Medium.” Chunji smiled at the waiter.

“I will put your orders in.” T

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter