o22

The Princess Diary
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Sehun.” Mr. Lee called causing the younger male to look up.

“Mr. Lee.” Sehun bowed.

Mr. Lee smiled, “How is everything going?”

Sehun glanced around, “Everything seems to be going well. I have asked around and no one has reported anything suspicious.”

Mr. Lee nodded, “Good. I’m glad to hear that.”

“Chanhee is keeping Princess Aleena in my sight, so I know of her whereabout at all times. Please thank him for me.” Sehun bowed.

“No need. Chanhee knows what he is doing. Both he and I do not want anything to happen to the princess, so it is our duty as well to make sure that she is safe.”

Sehun smiled, “I’m glad to hear that. Princess Aleena seems to be enjoying her time here thanks to Chanhee.”

Mr. Lee chuckled, “She sure is. I’m glad that Chanhee brought her here. She gets to get familiar with his friends and actually be a normal citizen as she wishes.”

Sehun turned his head to see Yeeun laughing and he softened, “That’s all that she has ever wanted. As a knight, I must protect her even if it costs my life and causes her to cry, but as a citizen of Genovia and her best friend, I want her to be happy.”

“I understand. I will make sure that no harm will come to the princess. I would not forgive myself if anything was to happen to her.”

Sehun turned back to the older male, “Thank you.”

Mr. Lee smiled, “It’s the least I can do.”

Sehun bowed before he walked away.

Mr. Lee turned to see how Chunji and Yeeun were interacting with each other. He was happy about the fact that his son was making effort into making sure that Yeeun was comfortable and adjusting to life in South Korea. “Take good care of her Chanhee. I’m counting on you.”

 

------

 

“That was delicious.” Niel smiled as he wiped his mouth with his napkin.

“Indeed. Mr. Bang would never do anything less.” D.O chuckled.

Chunji turned to Yeeun, who was wiping her hands, “Did you enjoy dinner?”

Yeeun looked up at him and smiled, “I did.”

“I’m glad to hear that you enjoyed dinner.” CAP chuckled as he stepped behind Chunji.

“Can you not walk behind me like this?” Chunji asked with a frown as he turned his head to look at the other male.

CAP grinned, “Peek-a-boo.”

“You are indeed a strange one.” Niel laughed.

CAP shrugged, “And what? Chunji is the weak one for being scared like this.”

“I am not weak.” Chunji scowled.

CAP looked down, “Oh yeah? Yeeun, I bet you haven’t seen Chunji when he sees an insect yet, have you?”

Yeeun shook her head, “No, unfortunately, I haven’t seen that yet.”

“It’s the funniest thing ever!” Niel grinned.

“Chunji will scream at the top of his lungs.” D.O chuckled.

Chunji glared at his friends. Oh, how he hated them now. “You guys are annoying.”

Yeeun giggled, “I think I’m tempted to see how he screams like.”

Chunji turned to look at her in horror, “You’re kidding, right?”

Yeeun beamed, “Why would I?”

All the other males at the table laughed while Chunji frowned.

“Well, milady, our entertainment for the night will be starting soon. I hope you stay and enjoy the night.” CAP smiled turning to Yeeun.

“Of course.” Yeeun smiled.

“I wouldn’t be able to leave early anyway. You’d track me down and make sure I stay until the very end.” Chunji huffed with a dejected sigh.

“You make it seem like a bad thing. Don’t you enjoy these kind of things?” CAP patted Chunji’s shoulder.

“I’m sure he liked it when he was single and lonely.” Niel smirked. “But, now, he has Yeeun, so he’s gotta be a good boy.”

Chunji glared at him, “You make it seem like I’m an animal.”

“Because you are.” D.O laughed.

Yeeun giggled, “My, I didn’t know you were that kind of person.”

Chunji’s cheeks flushed red, “I-I’m not! They’re just making things up.”

CAP took a step back with his hand in the air, “I wouldn’t say that we’re making things up, but who knows.”

“I know that you guys are making things up.” Chunji snapped.

Music started to play throughout the ballroom and the chattering began to grow louder as everyone was finishing up dinner and started moving around.

“Oh, it seems like the party is about to get started here.” CAP smiled as he took another step back. “Yeeun, please continue to enjoy the night. If you have any song request, let me know and I’ll have it done for you.”

Yeeun smiled, “Thank you. I will think of a song.”

“Alright. Have fun fellas.” CAP winked and left.

Chu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter