o42

The Princess Diary
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

“This path is starting to get a bit steep now.” Chunji commented panting.

Yeeun nodded in agreement, “I can see that.”

“I didn’t think this path would be like this.”

“Well, the sign did say that this was going to be a difficult path. We’re not experts when it comes to hiking.”

“Maybe we should have gone a different path. I honestly don’t know how far away we are from the top.”

“I think we just need to keep on going straight. That’s the only way to find out.”

Chunji looked at Yeeun with loving eyes, “You really are adorable.” His eyes widened as he realized his just blurted out his thoughts.

Yeeun looked up at him and blushed. She didn’t have a comeback for him.

Chunji cleared his throat, “Sorry, I just – it just came out. Sorry.”

Yeeun gave him a meek smile, “No need to apologize. I know how much you fancy me.”

Chunji chuckled, “Is Crush getting into your head now?”

“I wouldn’t say that he wasn’t in my head during our wedding.”

“So, you like him more than me?”

“Now, I didn’t say that.”

“But you were implying that, weren’t you?”

“I did not imply anything. I was just simply stating that he was in my head during our wedding because my husband had invited him to sing. Thank you.”

Chunji smiled, “Were you surprised?”

“Very.” She replied.

“How surprised?”

“I was very surprised. I wasn’t expecting him even though I’ve heard his music only a week before our wedding.”

“It was enough for me to book him to sing at our wedding.”

“My, what a gentleman you are.”

“My mother always told me to observe and secretly please my wife, so that’s what I did.”

“Omonim does have her way on telling you secrets of women.”

Chunji chuckled, “My younger brother and I suffered a lot because she was so strict when it was treating women right. She didn’t want either of us to make a mistake and make any girl cry.”

Yeeun stared at him waiting for him to continue his story.

“Of course, I couldn’t do that. I made a girl cry.” Chunji heaved a sigh.

“Eunji?” She blurted out before pressing her lips together.

Chunji searched her eyes and softened, “That’s right. I made Eunji cry and my mother was not pleased with me. She wanted me to make up with Eunji, but I couldn’t. I didn’t want to. I knew that if I was to comfort Eunji then she would have misunderstood my feelings for her.”

“Omonim was pretty strict on you, wasn’t she?”

“She was. It wasn’t a bad thing. I learned a lot from her about how to treat a woman right. However, she will never know why I didn’t comfort Eunji or why I left her crying out in the rain.”

“You…left Eunji crying out in the rain?” Yeeun asked softly.

Chunji took a step towards Yeeun and grabbed her hands. He gave them a squeeze as he stared into her eyes, “Yes, I left her in the cry as she begged for me not to go. That night, I caught her cheating on me.”

Yeeun’s eyes widened upon hearing that.

“I knew that she was meeting another guy and it didn’t really bother me because my feelings for her weren’t as strong. However, I was still angry about the fact that she made it so easy for her to get caught. If she tried a bit harder than she wouldn’t have gotten caught by me that night.”

“I’m so sorry to hear that.”

Chunji gave her a small smile, “There’s no need for you to be sorry. Like I said, my feelings for Eunji weren’t strong so it didn’t really bother me. However,” He looked down at her hands that he was holding, “…If someone was to steal you away from me, I would be heartbroken. I wouldn’t know what to do.”

Yeeun felt her heart beat faster. Those precious words that he just said touched her heart. How could she not fall in love with this man standing right in front of her? How could she not?

“The only way I will ever let you go is if you want me to leave. I will never leave you, never. I promise you that.”

Yeeun smiled. That’s when she knew it. She was in love! She was in love with Chunji!

“I love you.” She said softly.

Chunji’s eyes grew as he stared at her, “W-W-What?”

Yeeun giggled as she repeated, “I love you, Chanhee oppa.”

Chunji pulled her into a hug as he gave her a tight squeeze. He heard her right, right? She loved him! She really said that she loved him!

“A-Are y-you s-s-serious?” He stuttered pulling away so that he could look at Yeeun’s expression.

Yeeun smiled, “I’m serious. I love you, oppa.”

Chunji swallowed. She really said she love him. She really did. He wasn’t just hearing th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter