o53

The Princess Diary
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

A month and a half went by in a breeze.

Everything that happened at Chanyeol and Bomi’s condo went unsaid. Everyone who was there recovered from the traumatic event. Chanyeol and Bomi quickly found a new place and had put up more security so that something like that never happens again.

Sehun had been going back and forth to the detention center where the spies were kept. To his luck, the spies had given up hope on everything because this time, Sehun was not the good cop. He was the bad cop and he did what he needed to get them to talk.

Chunji fussed about Yeeun for the past month. He was super clingy and wouldn’t let her breath. Even she was getting fed up with him, so she wanted to lock him up so that she could get some space to breathe and be by herself for a little while, but she knew that he was fussing over her because he was worried about her.

She couldn’t blame him for wanting to spend as much time together as possible and be protective because she was put in danger not once, but twice while she was with him. Chunji wanted to do everything in his power to keep her safe and she couldn’t help but love him more.

The affection and adoration that he gave her made her feel loved and she really appreciated him more than anything, but it still didn’t change the fact that anything could happen to them. Everyone was on alert every time that they hung out, but that didn’t change the fact that they still had a lot of laughs when together.

 

“Sehun.” Yeeun called as she tapped his shoulder causing him to look up from him phone.

“What’s wrong?” Sehun asked with a concerned expression.

“Nothing’s wrong. Can you just relax for a bit? We’re home on a Wednesday night doing nothing.” She sat down next to him.

Sehun heaved a sigh, “I still can’t help but worry. Anything can happen.”

“I know that, but I think we’re good for now. It’s been a month since the last attack and nothing has happened so far.”

“I know, but I’m still worried.”

“You’ve done a lot already. You got those spies and attackers to speak. We know that the officials are behind these attacks, so there’s nothing for us to worry about.”

“That’s not helping me feel better.”

Yeeun shook her head with a smile on her face, “Then would it help you if we gave Changjo a call?”

“Oh no, you better not. I’ve heard enough of him. I just got off the phone with him this morning. I do not need to hear him again.”

“Oh, come on, I didn’t get to hear him.”

“Then you can call him and talk to him. I don’t want to hear him again.” Sehun shuddered.

“You and Changjo will always be like this.”

“That’s because we’ve been together for so long. It’s nice to be away from him.”

“Don’t you find it crazy that we’ve been here for three months already?”

Sehun nodded in agreement, “You’re right. It feels like we’ve been here for forever.”

“You’ve worked really hard these past three months.”

“And so, have you.” He poked her side causing her to laugh.

“Don’t. You know I’m ticklish.” Yeeun scooted away from him.

Sehun laughed, “I will never forget that. I’ve been with you long enough.”

“You sure have. You know too much about me.”

“And it’s unfair because I still have to learn.” Chunji chimed in as he stepped into the living room.

Sehun and Yeeun turned their heads to look at him.

Yeeun perked up with a big smile on her face, “Chanhee oppa.”

Chunji chuckled, “I’m home.”

Yeeun beamed, “Welcome home. How was work today?”

Chunji heaved a sigh as he sat down across from his wife, “Tiring.”

Sehun nodded, “I bet. The construction is going well, isn’t it?”

“It is, but there’s a lot happening so I have to make sure everything goes according to plan.” He loosened his tie.

“Why don’t I go brew us some tea?” Sehun stood up slipping his phone into his pocket.

“Please, that would be wonderful.” Yeeun smiled at her best friend.

Sehun gave her a short nod before walking out of the living room to the kitchen leaving Yeeun and Chunji alone.

Yeeun turned back to her husband, who was staring at her. She raised an eyebrow, “Is something wrong?”

With a smile on his face, he shook his head, “No, nothing. I’m just glad to be home with you.”

She blushed at his words causing him to chuckle.

“You’re so adorable, you know that.” He stood up and walked over to sit down next to her.

“I know, you’ve told me plenty of times.” She placed a hand on his cheek.

He placed a hand over hers, “How was your day?”

“A little boring. Staying home day and night everyday isn’t the most fun.”

“But you know why you have to.”

“I do, so I’m not complaining. I can’t actually or Sehun is going to nag.”

“He can hear you, I hope you know.”

“He knows it to that he nags too much. I’ve told him plenty of times already.”

“I missed you today.”

“I missed you too.”

“We haven’t gone on a date in a while, have we.”

Yeeun shook her head, “No, it’s been a little hectic lately, but it’s alright. I’m not complaining. Plus, it’s dangerous outside.”

Chunji frowned, “But don’t you want to go out and get some fresh air?”

“Sehun is not going to allow it. I don’t want you to be more tired that you already are. You come home late every day and you look so exhausted. You fall asleep right when your head hits the pillow.”

Chunji softened as he leaned his forehead on her shoulder, “I’m sorry.”

She placed a hand on the back of his head and ran a hand through his thick hair, “It’s okay. Being with you is all that matters.”

He turned his head to kiss the base of her neck causing her to squirm.

“O-Oppa.” She stuttered trying to move away, but Chunji wrapped his arms around her waist so that she couldn’t move away.

“I love you.”

“I…love…you.”

Chunji continued to kiss the base of her neck lightly.

Sehun cleared his throat as he stepped into the living room with a tray for tea causing Chunji and Yeeun to pull apart. “I have our tea here.” He announced as he walked around and placed the tray on the coffee table.

Yeeun was beet red and Chunji just grinned as Sehun placed the cups of tea on the coffee table.

“I hope I wasn’t interrupting anything.” Sehun teased as he sat down across from them and took a sip of his tea.

“No, of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter