o52

The Princess Diary
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

Once they were out, Chanyeol closed the door and ushered everyone to go further into the tunnel before they reached the end of the tunnel. Everyone was still in shock as they came out of the tunnel.

Yeeun pulled her hand free from Chunji’s grip and crouched down holding her knees. She was quietly sobbing thinking about how Sehun was left behind to fend for himself. She hated herself that she couldn’t do anything for him. She even put her new friends in danger because of her. She hated being a princess even more now.

“…Yeeun?” Namjoo softly called.

Swallowing hard, Yeeun wiped her tears that rolled down her cheek. She looked around her and saw that everyone had a worried expression on their face. She slowly stood up, “I’m sorry. I didn’t know this was going to happen.”

“You’re…princess of Genovia?” Baekhyun asked carefully.

Yeeun pressed her lips together, “…I am.”

“Your Highness!” The group bowed as Chunji just stood there.

“Please, you guys don’t have to do this.” Yeeun took a step towards Bomi and gently grabbed her shoulders.

“B-But, you’re a princess.” Bomi swallowed.

Yeeun gave her as well as everyone else a small smile, “It’s alright. I want you all to treat me like you’ve been treating me.”

Everyone looked at each other exchanging looks of uncertainty.

“Please also keep Yeeun’s identity as a princess a secret.” Chunji chimed in.

“Of course! We will!” D.O piped a little too loudly.

“Shh!” Chen elbowed him causing him to wrinkle his nose.

“Ow.” D.O rubbed the spot that Chen elbowed.

“What do we now?” Niel asked looking around.

“Before that, is anyone hurt?” Suho asked.

With all the chaos and sudden reveal, everyone had forgotten that they were under attack and were running away.

Everyone started to look to see if anyone was injured. Luckily, no one was hurt, and everyone was in one piece.

“Oh no.” Yeeun gasped as she turned around to look at the tunnel. “Sehun’s still back there. I have to go back for him.” She took a step forward but Chunji caught her hand.

“You can’t go back there.” He stated sternly. “Don’t you remember what Sehun said before we left?”

“And you think I’d actually listen to him?” Yeeun scowled.

“I think you would. You know that they were after you and if you go back there you’d just be going into their trap.” Chunji narrowed his eyes at her as he took a step towards her.

“I am not concerned about my life.” She stated stubbornly.

“You’re the only heir, don’t forget that.” Chunji snapped softly as he tightened his hand on hers.

Yeeun clenched her jaw tightly, “If I remember correctly, I am the only one here capable of taking care of myself. I’ve been trained as a knight for this kind of situations. I do not need you to worry about me. You just have to worry about yourself.”

“Are you seriously going to do this right now?” Chunji growled through clench teeth.

“Chunji…maybe we should calm down…a little bit.” Chanyeol spoke up.

Yeeun pulled her hand free from his grip. She looked at the rest, “You all should go find a safe place. I’ve already put you all in great danger. I must go back to Sehun.”

“What don’t you understand?!” Chunji snapped with his brows pinched together.

The group was shocked to hear him shouting. They have never heard him shout before and nonetheless seen him angry at all. Chunji was always the coolheaded person and he never blew up unless it was important, and this was important.

“Chunji…calm down.” Chen placed a hand on his shoulder, but Chunji just shrugged it off.

“Yeeun, you cannot sacrifice yourself. That isn’t what Sehun wants.” Chunji said through clench teeth.

She narrowed her eyes at him, “You have no rights to tell me what to do. This marriage doesn’t hold any power.”

Chunji balled his hands into fists. His patience was thinning out.

Suho placed a hand on his shoulder, “Don’t say anything you’ll regret.”

Chunji took a deep breath, “…I won’t.”

Suho smile softly, “Good, I’m glad to hear that.” He looked up at the princess, who was glaring at Chunji, “Yeeun, you should calm down too. It won’t be a good idea if you got hurt.”

Yeeun looked at the older male, “I see why you’re a doctor now. You just know how to act around those who need help.”

“I’ll take that as a compliment.”

“Please do. However, as I stated before, I must go back to Sehun. I cannot let anything happen to him. I am responsible for him as he is for me.”

“B-But, you’re a princess.” Namjoo chimed.

The princess smile at the older woman, “Being a princess has prepared me for this. None of you have ever been trained the way I have, so I know what to expect from this. Please, in my name as Crown Princess, I want you all to find a place to hide.

Namjoo walked towards her and held her hands, “Are you sure?”

“Please make sure you all are safe. That’s all I want.” Yeeun gave her a tearful smile.

Bomi ran up to her and pulled her in a hug, “Please be safe.”

“Please take care of Chanhee oppa.” Yeeun whispered as she pulled away from the hug.

“We will.” Bomi promised.

Yeeun nodded as she ran back into the tunnel.

“YEEUN!” Chunji called but was stopped by Suho and Chanyeol, who grabbed his arms. “Let me go! She can’t go back there!” He thrashed in their grip, but they didn’t let go.

“Chanyeol, where are we going next?” Niel asked with a serious tone.

“There’s cabin up ahead. We just have to get there, and we’ll be able to send for help.” Chanyeol answered.

“I’ll show the way.” Bomi started walking into the woods.

“Let me go!” Chunji continued to struggle in his friends’ grip.

“Can you just stop

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter