Chapter 8

One More Chance

EeTeuk's high pitch laugh can be heard in Suju's dorm. He just come back from some recording. He can't help himself from thinking that he'll visit SNSD's dorm today together with ShinDong. "Hyung, why so happy?" RyeoWook asking him but he's just too happy to hear the question. He put on his favourite white shirt with his cute ponytail hair and he had been in front of the mirror for a long time with his smile never fade from his face. ShinDong and EeTeuk visit SNSD dorm.

Again, his high pitch laugh can be heard on their way to their hubae's dorm. He's so excited. His three closest dongsaeng are all in SNSD. SeoHyun, Yoona and his favourite Kid Leader TaeYeon. That's make SNSD his most favourite hubae in the world!!! His excitement can't be hide from the road to the elevator to SNSD's dorm.

EeTeuk POV 

When we entered their dorm ShinDong told them that he himself had prepared all the welcoming ballons. If only I'm not too busy this whole day, I can prepare all this for my favourite dongsaeng ever. But, all I can give now is only this cake. After we sang congratulation song I demand them to make a wish before blowing the candles. As for me, I secretly make a wish also. "I'm hoping that Super Junior and SNSD will be together in this industry forever, gaining as many ELFs and SONEs as possible worldwide, hoping that we are together as families with members and fans till the end". After the games, I gave some speech to them. "I'm really glad that we saw you guys in the training years. And now, we will be able see you guys in the studio. I'm glad that when there is a boyband called Super Junior, there is also a girl band called So Nyuh Shi Dae." I said it with all my heart. Again, to hear that ShinDong helping them with the performance thing, I do feel that I'm doing nothing for my favourite hubae. So sad~ Before we leave, I meet TaeYeon off camera for a while. "Taengoo, oppa mian. Oppa can't do much for you all even you are my favourite hubae." I said sadly. "Ani, Teukie Oppa. You've tought us everything. You helped us in everything. Your love for us is just enough. Just promise that you'll keep teaching us, you'll always help us after this and keep on loving us and forever be our SONE. And I'll be your ELF forever." she said comforting me. " Taengoo, I'm worried that after this SNSD's schedules will be packed. Just take a good care of your health and avoid getting sick and don't push yourself out of your limit. Arasso?" I said to her worriedly. TaeYeon just nodded shyly. "Let's us together be the best leaders in this Kpop industry. Hwaiting!" I gave my encouragement.

¤¤¤¤¤

Today Suju and SNSD have a performance together. Before their performance, EunHyuk and DongHae found SNSD's camerawoman. SNSD are practicing hard before the performance. EunHyuk and DongHae keep on talking with SNSD camerawoman. They told her about how hard SNSD practice. They talked about Tiffany, HyoYeon and Jessica. The moment DongHae keep talking about Jessica excitedly, Jessica leave the room and see them. DongHae can't even finish his sentences. He keep on staring Jessica with a wide grin on his face. EunHyuk help him to finish his sentence. EunHyuk feel furious that he really want to tell Suju about DongHae's silliness. 


In their van, EunHyuk and DongHae sit at the back of the van. While, EeTeuk in front of them. EunHyuk and DongHae as always have their own chatting and hitting and hugging moments until EunHyuk calling for EeTeuk in front of them. "Hyung, hyung. You know, DongHae he can't even hide his feeling to Sica. He's soo silly. He's talking to the camera and immediately doze off when Sica enter. He really want to be boost off like this. If I'm not helping him before. Yaa!!" EunHyuk telling Suju members in the van. They are just laughing in the van. "Yaa, Hyuk Jae! Just don't make him cry." EeTeuk said teasingly.

 

¤¤¤¤¤¤

Suju's Dorm

Today, most of them are having tight schedules except for EeTeuk and KiBum. Actually, EunHyuk do asked EeTeuk to accompany him for a variety show. But, EeTeuk feels like he need more bonding time with KiBum. Since, KiBum is quite different from his other dongsaeng that are already open to show their own selves. He's not really talkative. He's the type of person who care about his idol image and also Suju's image. That's make him quite different from other members. EeTeuk really need to learn more about KiBum.

EeTeuk POV

I need to treasure deep into this boy's feeling more. I don't want him to feel that he's not belong in Suju. Or feeling distant from us. I know about his passion in acting. He do debut as the actor Kim KiBum before Super Junior KiBum. So, it's possible that sometimes he do absent from Suju's activities just to comply his acting activities. I should understand him.

"KiBum-ah. How is your shooting going?" I asked him while we watching television together. "Just a few more scenes I think. Then, I can commit with Suju again. How I miss our schedules together." he said before sighing. "What do you miss the most with our schedule, dongsaeng?" I asked him again. "Dancing? But, the thing I miss the most is seeing HyukJae and DongHae hit hit hug moment, HeeChul hyung with either Hangeng hyung or Siwon hyung. Also, listen to KyuHyun's manly voice, Yesung's beautiful voice, seeing hyung MC-ing. That's daebak, hyung. Also listening to Sukira. How good everyone is doing for Suju" he answered me. I can detect something from his answer. 

"KiBum-ah. I tell you, I love your acting. Hyung anticipate each and every drama and movie. But, I do miss your presence in Suju. Seeing your empty space make me long for you. Make me think, yaa how is uri KiBum doing now, is he taking good care of his health, did he pressure himself too much?" I said to him letting him know my feeling.

"Do you angry with me for not attending Suju's activities? For choosing acting more than Suju?" he asked me with a gloomy face. I can feel his guiltiness toward Suju. "Ani. Acting is your passion. Why should we be angry toward you. We love you. I know that you try hard to bring up Suju's name. To let people talk great about your acting and say that's Super Junior Kim KiBum. And hyung as Suju's leader do want to protect Super Junior forever. But, if really I can't protect by physically I want to protect it here." I said pointing on my chest. His eyes already getting teary. "So, gwenchanna my dongsaeng. Your presence here already more than enough. Just do what your heart want. But, don't force yourself too much. What ever will happen in the future, just believe that we all love you. And Super Junior is forever in our heart." I said and hugged him. Super Junior is more than a group to me. Super Junior is already my family that I will love and I want to protect forever.

We are watching SNSD Into The New World playing on the television. They are beautiful as always, uri dongsaeng and the Kid Leader. We are watching like a proud brother. "Hyung. I want to ask you something." KiBum said while scratching his neck. I just nod. "Is Yoona still your dream girl?" he asked me with hesitate. I can sense something going on. "She's my dream girl, once. But, I'm not really sure now. She's my dongsaeng. But, I smell something fishy here." I said teasingly. He's already blushing and try to run away from me. I run to him and hug him.