Chapter 22

One More Chance

News regarding Jessica leaving SNSD already spread out. DongHae feels something missing in his heart. His heart aches. He know that after this he can't meets Sica as often as before. Sica is his strength. Sica make him flew to another world. He love his ice princess since the first time he met her. Sica already so far from his reach. He cries as their memories together keep playing in his mind.

Flashback

DongHae POV

I feel so excited today. I can't wait to meet my ice princess. Sica promised me to bring food for me after Suju's performance. Actually after I begged her. I loved it when Sica gave in to me after I coax her or beg her. I can see my ice princess melting for me. 

Sica wait for me in the dressing room. After I changed, I paced to her who already sitting at the corner of the room. I can see my members sharing the food that Sica brought. But, Sica saved my special portion. "Aigoo! I'm really happy because my ice princess bring me food." I said excitedly in my Mokpo dialect. She loved it when I speak in my Mokpo dialect. I can see her smile. "Oppa! I didn't cook all this. Omma cooks all this." she said with a pout while feeding me the food. "Gwenchanna, Sica. Having you here feeding me is more than enough. But, I really anticipate your cooking." I said while cupping her face. "You will regret eating my food." she said teasingly. "If you learned to cook, just let me eat. Take your time. I rather be your victim." I said to her. She laughed all heartedly to my words. Maybe she finds my words funny. I just staring on her who is still laughing. After she settled down with her laugh, she look into my eyes. I smiled. "Oppa, you have a kind eyes. I love your eyes." she said to me while touching my eyes softly. "Then, be my girlfriend. Cooks for me. I will stare at you everyday." I said. I really mean it. I love to stare at her. That's already become my hobby. She brought me to another world. "Then, say that you love me in public." she dared me. "I will say I love cold woman." I said foolishly. My members and manager will surely be mad at me if I'm doing it. But, I'm the Foolish Fishy. Why not?

End of Flashback and POV

"Hae. Do you know why Sica left SNSD?" EeTeuk sits beside DongHae and resting his arm on DongHae's shoulder. "I've met her before. She told me that, she feels that SM somewhat want to kick her out from the group when they have the talk." DongHae said. EeTeuk just nodded. "How about both of you?" EeTeuk asked DongHae. "She said that our relationship will never have a good ending. Fans will never allow us and SM also will never allow us. Maybe this is the only way. Maybe this is the best for us." DongHae said already crying. EeTeuk hugs his dongsaeng. "That's the rules we have to follow. But, I do know your feeling Hae. I hope that one fine day both of you will be together happily." EeTeuk said to comfort his dongsaeng. He really know how his dongsaeng love the ice princess. He know how DongHae love to stare at Sica. He witnessed everything about them. He feels sad for them.

"Sica leaving SNSD make me remember about them." EeTeuk said weakly. DongHae know really well who his hyung referred to. "Neh. I wonder where uri KiBum is now. I miss them so much. As for Hangeng hyung, I know he is always there when we promoting Suju-M. He will secretly send us Beijing Fried Rice. Siwon is really lucky to meet Hangeng hyung and hugged him before." DongHae said. "If you remember, everytime we have shows either in LA or here there are someone who always send us food. Sometimes, that person will give us exactly our favourite food." EeTeuk said. DongHae just nodded. "I wonder if that person is really uri KiBum." DongHae said. Both of them just shrugged. "I felt really sorry for them for not being a good leader for them. And also for you guys as I can't hold them to be together with us. I can't protect all of us." EeTeuk said already tearing up. "Ani, hyung. You are the best leader ever and the best hyung ever. Maybe we can't be here all 13+2 together. But, our heart does." DongHae said also tearing up. They just hug each other. "Hae. After these years of waiting, don't you feel tired? Didn't you want to give up waiting for them? Ya, Hangeng already succeed in his solo career there. KiBum is nowhere to be found. They make us wait for years. Will you still be able to welcome them and hug them if they want to return? We had gone all this all by ourselves. Without them. Will you judge them?" EeTeuk asked DongHae. "I won't be disappointed, I won't judge them. I think I already become drunk by the super holic." DongHae said while laughing. EeTeuk ruffled DongHae's hair. They are laughing together. They really hope both of their members are always in good health watching them working really hard for Super Junior and ELF. They have waited for years, and they will still wait for both of them. They know that they are still connected by their heart. They hope that their dongsaengs will feel the same. Sica can left SNSD physically. But, hopefully not by their heart. 

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

EeTeuk are having some recording. His phone keep on vibrating. He is trying his best to ignore the vibration. He feels uneasy. After he finished the recording, he look through his phone. Five misscalls from HeeChul. He called HeeChul worriedly.


TaeYeon POV

I've broken up with BaekHyun. Finally, after many times we have tried to save our relationship it comes to an end. Thanks to the person behind the glass divider who always motivate me to save my relationship with BaekHyun. But, I can't protect it anymore. I really needs to talk to the person behind the glass divider. I am already waiting for that person for one hour while crying. "Hey, you? When will you arrive? I've been waiting for an hour. I need to talk to you now. Where are you now? Hahah. I can't blame you, right? For not being here. You are not Superman to come everytime I'm in disasters. It is not like we are having the telepathy for you to know each and everytime I have a problem. I think I should release by myself." I said weakly. I know he is not there. I can't feel the warm that person created when we are together. I walk out from the dressing room. I buy five cans of Soju and heading to my dorm.


EeTeuk POV

"Teuk, BaekHyun told me that he is already breaking up with TaeYeon. I bet TaeYeon really needs someone now. But, I can't be there." HeeChul said through the phone. I punched the wall beside me. I don't really know if I'm already late to come for TaeYeon. I drove back to SM building. I run to the dressing room. Hoping that she is still there. But, nobody there. I walk weakly to my favourite spot. I'm already quite drenched by the rain outside. "I'm late, huh? Is it already become my habit to run for you everytime you have problem? Being here behind the glass divider making you calmer, helping you solving the problem, even helping you in your relationship already make me feel happy. I think I said to myself that I want to move on. But, I don't even realised that I keep going back to you. I think I already can forget you by avoiding you. But, I'm here again hoping that I can comfort you. What a foolish person am I?" I said to the glass divider. I know I'm late already. I'm not be able to comfort TaeYeon. I feel guilty. I walk out from the dressing room. I walk to the park. The rain is still pouring heavily.

I'm crying in the rain. All of our moments together keep playing on my mind. From the moment we met, the moments we in our own little world, our sweetest moment together, our separation during all the WGM things, the rejection, her relationship with BaekHyun, the moments I've helped her to protect the relationship, everything make me cry harder in the rain. The rain start to stop. Why the rain has to stop? I need to cry more. 


SNSD Dorm

TaeYeon already drunk. She keeps on talking nonsense. All her dongsaengs are there except for Jessica for sure. "Why he does that to me? What am I for him? I've tried so many things for us, for this relationship to work out. But, he still does this to me." TaeYeon spills while crying. Her dongsaengs hug her to comfort her. They never see their leader in this condition. She always shows her dorky side and hide all her cries, all her worries, all her problems. Seeing her like this make their hearts break. "Teukie oppa will never do this to me. He will keep on showering me with his love. He will protect me. He will spend his little time just for me. He will listens to me. He will hug me giving me the warm and comfort. He will never let me cry. I miss to be with him in our own little world. I love him." TaeYeon said while crying before pass out. They all look  at each other. "Let's just keep this a secret. We will never talk about this in front of her." SooYoung said. They are just nodded and bring their leader to her room.