Chapter 25

One More Chance

HeeChul POV

My mind flaying to yesterday's incident. I'm shocked that she come to Knowing Brothers set as a guest. I'm really happy that I can't stop smiling and I can't control myself from having our own conversation without even bother to our surrounding. There are too many things I want to tell her. I met her after the shooting since the shooting finished earlier than scheduled.

Flashback

HeeChul's POV

I've been waiting for her at the carpark. I'm smiling ears to ears. I see her coming towards me. "Seriously, HeeChul. Eejae wasso? Why now?" the first thing she said to me quite mad at me. She still having this question from the shooting. She still waiting for the answer. 

"Gomawo, Binnie-ah." I said. She seems so confused. "Gomawo? What for?" she asked me. "Everything." I said. She not even saying anything. I just staring at her. How I miss this girl. "Why are you doing that? Why did you kissed KyungHoon? Why did you like that to JangHoon hyung?" I said softly and still smiling. "Wae? Why do you care? Don't you feel angry?" she said to me. "You win. I do feel angry. Did you do it on purpose?" I asked her and still smiling. " Neh. I can see that you are holding up your feeling. Why don't you just shoot me like you do to the other guests? Why did you stick with your promise to not bother me and be nice to me until the end? Why are you keep on talking nicely to me? Asking me to gain weight. Worrying about me. Worrying about my drinking habits. Why are you here smiling and not shouting at me? Why are you letting me win this so called fight? Just why?" she spills with a tear dropping on her cheek. She just know me too well to expect all that. "You know me too well. Thanks to you. I'm very thankful to you for being my girl before. That's such a great moments for me. But, I do know that I don't appreaciate you before. Thanks for all your understanding when we are together. And thanks for pointing out my biggest problem that I never realised. That's what I'm trying to improve day by day thanks to you." I said in a very soft voice. I think I really need to take this chance. I've told Teuk that I will grab the chance if I got that. 

"Binnie-ah. Let's date each other. I'll keep my eyes close. Kiss me if you want to." I said to her while closing my eyes. It's already about three minutes but nothing happened. "Chullie-ah." she called me with the name that I longed for her to call me all this time. She cupped my cheeks. I opened my eyes. I don't really get her answer. She don't kiss me and she don't leave me. "Let's just start with friend first." she said to me smiling. She offered hand shake. I took her hand shake and dragging her into my hug. She cries in my hug. I really miss her. Being a friend again is really a good start for us. 

I send her home before meeting my members. We talked a lot as there are so many catching up to do between us. Today is really my day.

End of Flashback

HeeChul POV

"Chul. Are you daydreaming?" EeTeuk said grabbing my shoulder. "I met her yesterday." I said while smiling. "Your ex-girlfriend you talked about before?" EeTeuk asked me. I just nodded. "Then, how is it?" he seems to be so interested with my love story. This hyung really know how to handle each of the members. Uri best leader ever.

"I've asked her to be my girlfriend. But, she wants us to start as friend first. What else I can ask for? It is already more than enough. We also start as a friend before." I said and sighed. "Yaa, Chul! Are you prettier than her? It will be bad if uri Cinderella are prettier than her." EeTeuk asked me teasingly. "Ani. We are both pretty." I said also teasingly. We laughed together.


"Yaa, Teuk! Where do you found uri TaeYeon last night?" I asked him curiously. "Just somewhere she always go. But, can you promise me two things?" he asked me. I just nodded. "First, never ever tell her that I searched for her last night and I'm the one who found her. Pretend that you never know it happened. Second, please be by her side. Since, you know that I'm in the process of avoiding her. But, I really know she bears all the problems alone. She is not that strong. She needs someone to talk to. I can't be by her side. Only you that I can ask for to be there helping her with her depression." EeTeuk said to me.

Their love story is just so complicated. Both of them now seems depressed. I longed for the happiest smile both of them can give. The smile that they have when they are together. The laugh that they have when they are still together. When we will be able to see that again?

"Yaa! That's must be the duck socks you bought yesterday." I said to him pointing at his feet. "Wae? That's beautiful." he said  with aegyo. I just smacked his back. "I'll be meeting her after this. Do you really don't want to say anything to her?" I said still hoping for either one of them to make a move.

"Ani. Just listen to her. And, I don't really know how would you think about this. But, I really appreciate if BaekHyun would never bother Taengoo anymore after this. I can't let her with someone who can't even protect her." EeTeuk said. I do agree with him.

Why this girl always get involved with the person that are close to me. That's make me stuck between them. She is my dongsaeng, EeTeuk is my best friend. BaekHyun also my closest dongsaeng. I can't really put the blame on any of them. What I really want is just for them to have the happiness. "I got that, Teuk." I said while hugging him. 

 

TaeYeon POV

SNSD Dorm

"Morning, Sunny! Morning, Yoona!" I greet my dongsaeng. Yoona is cooking in our kitchen. "Did Teukie oppa came last night?" I asked them. "Err. Ani. Why would he come? Did unnie asked him to come?" Yoona said. "Ani. Just asking. Who is the person that brought me back last night?" I asked them.

"That guy? We never see him before. Is that your friend?" Sunny answered me. "Seriously, not Teukie oppa?" I asked again. "Aigoo~ This girl. If he is really EeTeuk oppa, for sure we will know him. Do you have high fever?" Sunny said to me while touching my forehead. I removed her hand from my forehead.

I really feel that Teukie oppa is with me yesterday. But, they keep on saying that they don't know him. Do I just having a dream last night? A very sweet dream. And with this white duck sock. They do resembled oppa a lot. But, they all said that they don't know who is that and never see him before. Is that a new trainee? But, it seems and it feels like oppa. Reincarnation? Aish.. Oppa is still alive. Oh! I forgot that Chul oppa want to meet me later. I need to get myself prepared.


HeeChul POV

TaeYeon already waiting for me while eating her strawberry ice cream. I patted her head. She seems really happy. Weird. "Why oppa want to see me?" she asked me. "Why? Can't I see my dongsaeng?" I asked her teasingly. "Ani. You've been busy all this time. So, I thought you have something important to tell me. That's why you want to meet me." she said.

"Yoona said you are not in a good mood yesterday. Wae?" I asked her. "Ani. I'm okay already." she said to me. "But, keep this a secret please oppa. I dreamt of Teukie oppa last night. But, it feels real. And see this oppa. A white and duck sock. It do resemble Teukie oppa." she said to me while showing her feet.

The same socks with Teuk before. My heart raced. I don't really know how to react. Relax HeeChul. You are an actor. Pretend that you know nothing. I reminded myself. "Teuk is with us all night. Did he really met you last night? Who gave you that?" I asked her. "Molla. Yoona and Sunny said that they never met that person before." she said while shrugging.