Chapter 5

One More Chance

EeTeuk POV

Today, I have a plan to introduce TaeYeon to my friends. I need to help her getting new friends. One of  my reason that I can cope with all the pressure here. I really think she will need this too. I'm waiting for her at the entrance. "How's your day, Taengoo?" I asked her. "Dance class make me so tired, oppa. It's hard to catch up some of the steps." she said with a frown. "No worry. I'm also not great with dancing. But, some of my friends are great in dancing. In fact, I can say they are dancing machines. We'll just ask them to help us later." I said to encourage her. We buy our lunch at a nearby restaurant since all of them are already there. "Ok. Ready to meet new friends?" I asked her brightly. "New friends? Seems that there are many of them. This make me nervous." she said. We paced to the table which they are already sitting. 

TaeYeon POV

Wow! There are eight of them. Five girls and three boys. Ten peoples including both of us. Can I collapse now? I already turn back. But, Teukie oppa grab my wrist. "Gwenchanna, TaeYeon-ie. They are the most easy going friends that I have. Just believe in oppa. Arasso?" he said to me. I feel better and more confident. The girls seem so familiar. They are in my class.

"TaeYeon? The one with the great voice?!" two tall girl pointing at me with quite loud voice. I just nodded shyly. "Yeah! I also have a great voice." an unfriendly girl shout to them. She is also my classmate. "Unnie, both of your voice is awesome." said an innocent looking girl. Teukie oppa take a chair just to sit with me at the edge of the table. 

"Anyeong! My name is TaeYeon. Actually, I'm not good in making friends. That's why Teukie oppa try to help me. I'm sorry if I'm not talking to you even we are in same class. Mianhe." I'm introducing myself. "Whoa!! Teukie oppa?" they started to tease Teukie oppa. I can see his face blushing. 

"Let me introduce them. This boy beside me is DongHae. He is like my own brother. Don't be shock if he cry in front of you. He's such a crybaby. But, we love him. Yeah! He is great in dancing. We can ask him to help us after this." Teukie oppa start to introduce them while hugging the DongHae boy beside him. He gave me his smile. "Neh, TaeYeon. Anytime." he said to me. "Next to him is Jessica. As she said before, she's good in singing. But still I'm your fans, Taengoo." Teukie oppa introducing the unfriendly friend of me (after this, maybe). She's already rolling her eyes. "Sica. Just call me Sica." she said still in not so friendly tone. "Next to her is HeeChul. He is quite bad tempered sometimes. But, no worries.  He get along well with girls." Teukie introducing a gorgous looking boy. "You look surprisingly gorgous, HeeChul oppa." I said. "Waa, TaeYeon-ie! Even I got that compliment quite sometimes but I'm still honoured to hear that." he said while smiling brightly. "Both of you seems to be a good friend after this." Teukie oppa said while rolling his eyes. 

"The tall girl beside you is SooYoung. She EAT well, outspoken and HyukJae told me she's quite good in memorizing the dance steps. We can also ask her help." Teukie oppa said. She just smile and giving me a friendly hug. "This boy is HyukJae. Or you also can call him EunHyuk. He's a dance machine, I tell you. He dance so perfectly. But, never say no if we ask for his help. He is quite naughty. So, he might be planning some prank on you." Teukie oppa introduce a boy with a weird gummy smile. "Yah, hyung! You said DongHae is like your brother. What about me? We are in same age." he said while pouting. Funny on how they fight for Teukie oppa's brotherly love. "Yah, HyukJae. You are also my beloved brother. It is just I'm used to send him to school before. So, he's such a baby to me." Teukie oppa said to defend himself. "Ara, hyung, ara!" he said in defeat still pouting. "Ok, proceed. Next to him is HyoYeon. Also a dancing machine. If you feel more comfortable with her, just ask her help." Teukie oppa said. "You are not in our dancing class before. Where have you gone? Are you sick?" I asked her. I'm quite confuse because I don't see her in dancing class before. She's really an outstanding student in dancing class. "Ani. I'm just being transferred to these boys' dancing class. Just for dancing class. The other classes I'm still with you anyway." she said while smiling. Wow! So great! Dance class with boys. That show how great her dancing is.

"The girl in front of us is SeoHyun. Her voice is also great. But, I'm still your number one fan. She is so innocent and pure. Such an angel." Teukie oppa introducing the innocent girl in front of us. I admit that  her voice is great. Top student in singing class along with me, Jessica and Tiffany. "Last but not least, Yoona. A beautiful girl and very friendly. She can be friendly to girls and boys. She's great in acting. She's sometimes become model for uri sunbae MV." Teukie oppa introducing the last girl. She's beautiful. Natural beauty. I never see her not beautiful. A natural kind of beauty. Not a gorgous one, but a kind of beauty that make you want to keep looking at her even to me as a girl. I can see that Teukie oppa have interest in both SeoHyun and Yoona girl.

"The girls already know her talent, right? But, I really want to show the boys her talent that make me her number one fan since the first moment I heard her voice." Teukie oppa said. I can feel the heat rushing to my face. Teukie oppa then put out his phone and playing the 'ahjumma' song that I sang before. But, today he sing with me. But, still letting me to dominant the song. They give me an applause. They are also praising me. "Ya, this JungSu. Always with his trot song." HeeChul already shaking his head. "But, your voice is Daebak! Full with soul." he continue. We then, just have a little chat and finish our lunch.

"Taengoo-yah, how about the reasons I gave you before. Did the teachers believe in you?" Teukie oppa asked me. "Neh, oppa. Gomawo." I said while hugging his right arm. "Wow. I think I deserved an Oscar for that. It's first class acting." I said proudly. "Yes. You deserved an Oscar. And I deserved to go home." Teukie oppa reply me. "Yah, oppa! Don't you dare to leave me here now." I said while trying to punch his chest lightly with an angry face to scare him. "Oppa will never leave you, my little Taengoo." Teukie oppa said while smiling and patting my head. I'm also smiling. We are so immerse in our own moment that we don't even realize that they are taking pictures. And of course without us looking to the camera. What can I say when we already immersed in our own little world?

Everybody already heading to different way after the lunch. Teukie oppa and me walk together to my dorm. But, we stop at the park next to the playground we used to hang out. We sit there together. "Your friends are nice, oppa." I said. "Not only my friend. They are already OUR friends, Taengoo." Teukie oppa said while patting my head. "Oppa, I want to show you something. I'll treat you ice cream if you are not laughing to this." I said to Teukie oppa already start to laugh. "It's not really fair. I laugh easily. But, it's ok." Teukie oppa gave in. "Oppa, you know Sharapova right?" I ask. "I'm not really sure. A tennis player?" he asked me back confusely. I just nod and already stand up. I imitate Sharapova smashed on the tennis ball with a sound similar to the ball hitting sound. Oppa looks like he's amazed by my imitation. I can see his hand already patting his stomach trying his best to hold the laugh. After five seconds, he is already laughing his high pitch laugh on the ground. That's automatically make me laughing my ahjumma laugh. "That's a talent, Taeng! It's a talent!" he said still unable to recover from his high pitch laugh. 

 

A/N:

One chapter without TaeTeuk already make me miss TaeTeuk moments. So, here it is. TaeTeuk moment is back...