Chapter 6

One More Chance

Author POV

After a year, EeTeuk already debuted with 12 other boys in a very awesome boyband called Super Junior. A group that are very honest and in heart with their fans. In fact, they even called their fans Ever Lasting Friend (ELF). They are trying as hard as they can in every way just to make Super Junior being known globally. They sing well, they dance well, they MC-ing well, they DJ-ing well, acting well to gain fans all over the world. They even put aside their tiredness just to ensure that people do know Super Junior. They even rushing from the show to the variety show to the radio programme to the shooting location to the practice for the sake of Super Junior and their ELF. Being in a group of 13 people is not an easy thing but surely teaching them to learn about each member. And also trained their leader to be a great leader. Who else the leader of Super Junior? Uri EeTeuk oppa! Their songs are amazing. Their bond are amazing. Their love can never be cut. Their love among the member are growing year by year, their love to the ELF are growing year by year. How big is Suju's heart? How big is EeTeuk's heart? He spread the love. He can love Suju, he can love ELF, he can love their Hubae, he can love their Sunbae. 

¤¤¤¤¤

Suju's member are in their dorm. They only had dance practice together in the morning. After that, they only have their own schedule. But, KiBum only return to their dorm when they are having dinner made by their beloved dongsaeng, RyeoWook. And with a big smile on KiBum face. A smile that they only see after they shoot for U before. He never got that kind of smile on his face even his partner in his drama is beautiful.

"KiBum-ah. Where are you this whole day? I miss you already." DongHae run to him and give him a bear hug. "I just going for a walk and watch movie." KiBum stutterred while trying to hide something. EunHyuk already grabbing DongHae shirt and pull him away from KiBum. "And you guys just eat without me. I already eat outside. I'll just be in the room." KiBum continue. 

KiBum POV

I'm really happy today. Such a great moment with her. I love to see her face either with make up or without make up. Her beautiful face make me feel calm and ease my heart. Not a type of gorgous, but a very natural beauty that will always be that kind of beauty anytime I look at her face. I put out a necklace from my pocket. The same as the one I gave her before.

Flashback (No one POV)

After KiBum and Yoona finish shooting for their part in My Everything-The Grace they are going to the SM cafe. They are now become closer since they had been shooting together for Suju's U MV before. Sometimes, they do go somewhere together after the shooting to have a chatting session either alone or with the other Suju member. Yoona become more friendly to Suju after become the model for their MV. 

KiBum POV

Actually, I already fall in love at the first sight since I was 15 and Yoona was 12 back then when we are still trainee. We become trainee in the same year. But, I don't have the courages to talk to her before. But, now we can feel the closeness. We can talk for hours without realizing the time has pass. 

"Yoona-yah. You said that you like the necklace from the MV right? Since, we can't take that from the set I had bought you this. Not really expensive but Oppa really hope that Yoona will accept it." I said to her while showing her the same shape silver necklace from my closed hand. "Bum-mie oppa, you don't have to buy that for me. I do love this necklace, but don't start to spoil me. I'm not yet debuted but oppa already buy me presents like this." Yoona says shyly. "Yah! I'm not spoiling you. It's just as an encouragement. Since, you always say will you will be able to debut, you don't know when will you debut, there are so many competition. Yoona, you are the best. And believe me, you will be debut in no time. And people will anticipate all the MV that you act and say, that's Yoona!" I said with an impress expression and a big smile showing my white teeth. "Just promise me you will always work hard until you debut, and also after you debut. Hwaiting!" I said giving her the motivation.

Yoona POV
 
That what I love about Bum-mie oppa. His calmness, his softness, his white teeth smile, just like appa. I never see his angry face. His drama is different story. Everytime I look at his face, I can see his smile and calmness. How he really anticipate in Suju MV made me fall for him. He seems happy in the MV with Suju oppa. In love his English part in their MV. Not to forget his rapping part in their song. But, I know he do love his acting career. He debut as Kim KiBum the actor before as Super Junior Kim KiBum. But, still I can see how hard he try to be the best actor that will make Super Junior to the top by his acting. That's make me fall more and more toward him. I'll keep this beautiful necklace. Because it is from him. My Bum-mie oppa.

End of flashback and POV

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤


Eeteuk POV


I already being informed that TaeYeon is about to debut and is choosen to be a leader for a 9 girls girlgroup. Not an easy task for the rest of her life after this. I've decided to look for TaeYeon to give her support. A few years back when I know that I was choosen to be a leader for 13 boys boyband I was afraid. Fortunately, HeeJoon hyung and Eric hyung come to comfort me and gave me lots of advices that I had been practicing until now. So, I do feel reaponsible to meet and cheer the Kid Leader now. 

I know TaeYeon do not really know what to ask, I just give some encourgement. "Taengoo-yah. Being a leader are not an easy task for the rest of your life. Oppa can't lie to say it's an easy thing just to comfort you. Just try to know, try to learn each and everyone strengths and flaws, be close to them and be open to them about how you feel. Just try to promote SNSD in the best way you can. Your hardwork will eventually gain fans that will love SNSD. I will try my best to help you all to promote SNSD." I said trying to give her some encourgement and comfort.

TaeYeon POV

I feel like Teukie oppa is such a fallen angel. He will appear everytime I need someone to comfort and give me encouragement. From the first time they meet until now Teukie oppa always my fallen angel. He is a great leader for a 13 boys boyband. To have him giving his support and advices to me is a great help. I don't have any idea on how a leader should act. But Teukie oppa asked me to just contact him if I had any problems. He's really hoping that Suju and SNSD name will be forever and we can be the best leader in Kpop industry. He patted my head before leaving. Since he already debut, we don't have much time together. But, this little moment he spent for me is just great enough. What more can I ask for?

¤¤¤¤¤

Suju members already gather in front of the television to watch "My Little Bride". Of course after being forced by Yesung. Everyone know that Yesung is a die-hard fanboy of Moon Geun Young. His smile just will never fade even he already watch Moon Geun Young's movies or drama for hundreds time. Even when Moon Geun Young in any of the CF. He will sure run to the television no matter where he stay or what he's doing. 

"I think I'm going to try to find this cute little girl and ask her to be my wife." Kangin said just to tease Yesung. "Yah! Moon Geun Young is mine. Don't you ever think on dating or meeting her. I will not let any of you try her. She's only mine." Yesung warns all Suju members there. "Ani, hyung. I bet the most far you can go is just singing her movie OST. You will never talk even a word to her. So, I also think if any of us dare to talk to her. Then, why not?" EunHyuk already start to make Yesung piss off. "Yeah, you!" Yesung shouted to him already shooting his left foot toward EunHyuk. They are already laughing when Hangeng returned home with a bright smile.

"Hangeng! I miss you! It's annoying watching them fighting over Moon Geun Young." HeeChul hugging Hangeng. HeeChul already in her pink Tom & Jerry knee-lenght girly pajama. "Yesung?" he asked and laugh. He already heading to the room followed by Hee Chul.

Hangeng already smiling when lying on his bed. His mind keep rewinding her face and beautiful smile. He had a great memories with her today. He will surely remember this day throughout his life.

Flashback

They are just finished shooting one last part in their MV before everyone dispersed to their respective schedules. As for Hangeng, that's the only schedule he has for the whole day. But, he don't really feel that he want to go home yet. Since, HeeChul and Siwon have their drama shooting he need to be alone for today. After changing his cloth to a jeans, a sleeveless hoodie and a cap he heading to his favourite dance studio located at a quite secluded area. He need to pass a few blocks of buiding until his eyes attracted to a confused looking girl. He think that he just want to ignore the girl but he stop when he heard the girl is about to cry. He walks back to the girl.

"Can I help you?" he asked in his not so good Korean. The sobbing girl already become clumsy to find something in her backpack. To his surprise, the object that she was searching for in her backpack is a Mandarin-Korean dictionary. "Are you from China?" he asked in his own language that he long to use. Upon listen to the language, the girl already holding to his arm and jumping happily. "Yeah! A friend!" she said still jumping. 

Hangeng POV

Seems like this girl is not even know me. It is a good thing. I can be my ownself. "Actually, I want to go this Chinese food restaurant. I really think I can go by my own. But, it ended up that I'm lost here." she said while frowning. "Let me bring you to the most delicious Chinese food restaurant." I said while grabbing her hand. We walk together to my favourite restaurant there. We take the table at the end of the reataurant and make our order. "Just order what ever you want. I'll treat you today since today is my lucky day I think. And you seems quite stress today." I said to her. "Thank you. Err, what is your name?" she asked me. Gulp. Think Hangeng think! "HanHan. Just call me HanHan." I said. I'm not lying. My name is HAN Geng or HAN kyung. There is nothing wrong, right? "Ok, thank you again HanHan. My name is FeiFei. It's only about a month I'm here and I already feel homesick. I really want to eat Chinese food. I can cook but still it is still not home. And the language barrier. Aish!" she said in a very longing voice. "Yeah, I do feel homesick sometimes. So, this restaurant become my favourite place when I'm homesick. The language barrier make me a quite a quiet person." I told her my feeling. "Can you cook well? What is your expertise?" I asked her. "Chinese food? Hmm... Beijing Fried Rice!" she said after thinking. Nyum. Delicious. 

"Why are you here? Study?" I asked. This girl is beautiful and interesting. "This is a secret. I come here to be a singer. I'm a trainee now at JYP Ent. I don't know when will I debut. But, I want to be a singer one fine day." she said being motivated. "Wow! A trainee. So, what talents do you have?" I asked again. "Dancing. But, most of them are Traditional Chinese dance." she answered me. Wow! Traditional dance. We can dance together. 

"Want to go somewhere after this? I want to see your dance." I asked her. She just nodded and eating her food. We then go to my favourite dance studio. We are dancing until 8pm without realizing the time. I then walk her to her dorm to prevent her from getting lost again. In fact, it's already late. When I'm about to walk away, FeiFei called my name. "HanHan. You already paid for my food, the studio and also easing my homesick. What can I do to repay you, HanHan?" she said with a pout. "Just cook Beijing Fried rice for me if we are able to meet after this. Your handmade." I just said that before leaving. 

End of Flashback

Hangeng POV

I'm smiling until HeeChul smack my arm. "Yah, Hangeng. Why are you smiling like crazy?" he asked me. "Ani. You will not understand." I said. "Better you tell me, before I curse. Spill now." he warned me. I gave in since he is HeeChul. 

¤¤¤¤¤

FeiFei POV

I joined my dormmates to watch television after finished taking bath. "Who sent you home?" asked Sunye. "Just some Chinese friend I met before." I said to them. They just nodded and continue to watch the television. A song appeared on the television screen. The song is amazing even I can't really get what they are singing since it's in Korean. Both Sunye and Suzy already sing along with the song. I just moving my body following the melody of the song without looking to the screen. Until a familiar voice appeared. I immediately look into the screen just to see a familiar looking guy singing his part while moving forward through his fellow members with a great dance. I'm shock. 

"Who is that guy? The one with black sleeveless jacket, the sleeveless one, the one wearing singlet." I asked them clueless. "That guy? Wow! Your eyes is great to find a Chinese boy. He's Hangeng or HanKyung from Super Junior. The only Chinese in the group. They are great I tell you. Their songs are daebak! This 'U' is one of their amazing song." Suzy praising them. Hangeng? HanKyung? Yaa, HanHan! Why he don't tell me? What to do?