Chapter 20

One More Chance

TaeYeon POV

Today I have a date with boyfriend, BaekHyun. I feel happy as I don't need to wear any disguise anymore to meet my boyfriend. As I walked through the night market, I see a cute duck toy that can be tied to my phone. I don't really sure why I've developed this kind of interest toward duck. But, I keep on smiling and a touch of happiness spread in my heart when I buy any duck accessories. I walked to the coffee shop.

BaekHyun is already waiting for me. I paced to him. But, he seems not to be in a good mood. "Now, why are you late noona?" he asked me. "I finished the recording quite late." I answered him. He just nodded. He just sipping his coffee and he keep on staring to my phones. "Again? After the duck casing, now another duck?" he said with some kind of annoying face. "Duck is cute, BaekHyun. So, I buy it. I don't even asked for your money to buy it." I said to him holding my emotion. I don't really sure why he should be mad at my interest. Shouldn't he respect my interest? "I just don't like it. You are my girlfriend. So, can you minimize anything that can make us fight? Just follow what I said. Is that hard?" he said to me with an angry tone. His phone ringing. After he answered the phone, he just left me saying that he has important things to do. What this date meant for? He just being angry to me and left me not even look on what I've done for him. I admit that I've changed myself for him. As I'm older, I'll make sure to be as beautiful as I can for him. I even wear the headband that he gave me. But, he don't even care and just left me like this. He even don't bother to ask what I want to drink. He's too much. I can't hold this anymore. I walk out from the coffee shop. I cry as I walk back. I don't really know where to go. I need to be alone. The rain pour down heavily as it know how I feel.

BaekHyun POV

I'm not really have something important to do. I just hate seeing her smiling brightly while playing with the duck stuff. As if it brings more happiness to her compared to me who sit in front of her. Duck stuff? It do resembles EeTeuk hyung a lot. And that's make me even more hating her to keep buying duck stuffs. I don't know why I feel like this. I feel some sort of a bad feeling when I see him spreading his love to everyone. He keep on promoting for us. More than SM do for us. Even more than us can do. He keep on loving us, loving me. Even he do know that I dated TaeYeon noona. Should he be mad to me? He make me feel even more guilty toward him. He make me feel so awkward to be with him seeing him still loving us.

EeTeuk POV

Tonight, it's raining heavily. I don't really sure why. But, I love walking in the rain. Rain make me remember her. Remember our sweet memories together. As I can't treat her like before anymore. I soak myself with the rain at this park. The park that holds our memories. As I'm sitting here, the visual of the rejection also replaying in my mind. My tears mixed together with the rain. 

As I'm tracing our memories back, I can see a familiar figure running in the rain. And she is crying in the rain. Wait? She is Taengoo. My little dongsaeng that I long for. But, why she is crying? I'm already following her without I even realised. I see her entering the SM buiding. I followed her until she enter the dressing room. The dressing room has two entrances. There are a glass divider in the middle of the dressing room. So, I entered the dressing room from the other entrance and sit behind the divider. 

I can hear her cries and sobbing as we are only separated by the glass divider. I feel like I want to hug her, make her calm, protect her from any harm that can make her cry. I hate to see her cry. Even, seeing her faking a smile already make my heart hurt. I touch my chest. Her cries is like a stab in my heart. I take out my small notebook that I bring everywhere and a pen. I scribble something on the paper. "Please don't ask who am I. Why you are crying?" I slide the paper through the gap below the divider.TaeYeon seems hesitate to share.

TaeYeon POV

As I'm crying badly, I can feel some sort of warm through the glass divider. It's weird since usually there are no one will be in SM building during midnight. But, the warm do comfort me. I feel that I can cry freely as if I do know who is behind the glass divider. To my surprise, there is a paper sliding through the gap under the glass divider. "Please don't ask who am I. Why are you crying?" I read the words on the paper. I'm thinking whether I should spill my feeling to the person. But, the comfort that I feel make me feel like I can share with that person behind the glass divider. "You need to share to ease the burden in your heart. I can lend my ears to you." written on another paper slided through the gap. I feel my heart tingling. I take a deep breath. I start to trust this person whoever that person is. "I had a date with BaekHyun. But, we fought. He can't even tolerate my interest. Shouldn't he respect my interest? Why it is always me that need to follow him. After he scold me, he just left me. I don't even drink yet. He don't even bother to compliment me. I make myself as beautiful as I can for him. I even wear the headband he gave me. But, he just don't even bother." I said while sobbing. "Maybe he just too young to know what you want. He can't read what you thought. I suggest that, you just be honest to him on what you feel and what you want." I read what the person wrote. "Should I?" I asked the person. "He is your boyfriend, right? So, you should dear." the person wrote. "Again? I'm the one who need to tolerate him?" I said. "Sometimes, we do need to tolerate in our own love story. Everyone will have a different love story. But, when it comes to love we need to fight for it. And when we love someone, we will do anything for that person. Even if, it is only us that need to sacrifice. It just make us happier since we love the person." the person wrote. "Arasso. So, I will be happier to sacrifice anything if I do love him?" I said. "Gomawo, whoever you are. But, you already made me a lot more happier." I said. "If you are already in good condition, you better go home now. Your members must be worried since it is already late." the person wrote. I feel a tingling in my heart again. All I can see is only white pant and white shirt from the gap. Who is this person could be? But, I should respect this person's stand. This person don't want to be known. As I walked back to my dorm, I feel secured. I can feel someone walked me home but in a distance. I smiled as I feel my heart skip beat.

EeTeuk POV

I feel happy to know that she is now better. Maybe I'm already used to shower her with my love that I can't stop myself already. This is the only way I can do it. Silly me. I walked her to her dorm. Should I say I walked her? Okay, I watched her until she safely arrived her dorm. I just do it for her safety. I walked back to my dorm. As I entered my dorm, I see HeeChul still watching television. He love to watch television to the extend that he can imitate all the dialogues in the drama he watch. I admit that his memory is daebak! In addition that, imitation is Super Junior's thing. Everyone of us love to imitate each other as we know each other too well to imitate everyone of us. I sit beside him. "Chul, can I ask for your help?" I asked him while resting my hand on his shoulder. He just look at me and nodded. "Tell BaekHyun to make TaeYeon happy." I tell him and walk away to my bedroom. I need to get my shower as I've soak myself in the rain before. I hope TaeYeon will forever in happiness. I hope she will smile brightly forever.