Chapter 34

One More Chance

SNSD Dorm

 

EeTeuk POV

I still can see Taengoo still shivering due to the fever. Her face look pale. I cupped her face. Before I can pull my hand off, Taengoo already grabbed my hand. She leans on to my hand with her eyes still closed. I can't help myself from landing beside her. I used my other hand to pat her head. "Taengoo-ya. Promise me after this to take care of your health. I can't be by your side like before to take care of you everytime. But, oppa do care for you. It is hurt for me to see you like this, Taengoo." I whisper to her. I can see her smiling. "Teukie oppa." she muttered. She is sleeptalking again. 

I put a wet towel on TaeYeon forehead. I put my newly bought white cardigan on her body. I took out a paper and start to write some notes for her. "Get well soon, uri Kid Leader. Believe me, you are not even a burden for me. I love to be your saviour, your ears. Take a good care of your health." I wrote. I put the mask that I bought on the paper. Before leaving, I kiss TaeYeon's forehead and cheeks. I  really miss TaeYeon. I miss her touch. I miss her smile and her ahjumma laugh. I closed the doors before Sunny dragging me to the living room. I can see that Sunny seems to be piss off with me. I know that we need to talk. 

 "Oppa! Unnie need to know this. For how long do you want us to keep telling unnie that we don't know you? We can see your love never fade, oppa. Just let unnie know." Sunny said already crying. "That's why I don't want her to know. I've been broken once, Sunny. And it's really hurt. To know all the memories is just a lie. To know that all the time we've been together is just only one sided love. To know that I never been in her heart even once. To see all my hopes broken into pieces when I see that she can love someone else but not me. Now, I'm trying hard to move on. I know that I'm not yet success but I just need just a longer time to get hold of this feeling." I spill my true feeling. "Yah, oppa!!" Sunny shouting out to me as she really can't agree with me. She already leaving me. "Sunny, please. Don't tell her. I can't be broken once more." I said without being able to hold up my head. I walked out from the dorm and locked the door.

Sunny POV

"Both of you are old stubborn leaders! Wait! Did oppa said he want to give up and move on? He need a little longer to get hold of his feeling? Don't tell me oppa will really get hold of his feeling just like SungMin oppa did to me?! Yah! TaeYeon still love EeTeuk oppa! They will be hurt if TaeYeon unnie don't be honest with her feeling before EeTeuk oppa move on." I was talking to myself. I quickly run to our room to wake TaeYeon unnie up. But, she is in a deep sleep with fever. I'll tell TaeYeon tomorrow.  I'll proceed with my plans. I really need to do something with this two stubborn leader.

Tomorrow Morning (Suju Dorm)

EeTeuk wake up early to cook porridge for TaeYeon. He searched in the internet about some ingredients that can help to cure fever. He is not really a good cook. But, he can cook. He can't help to feel excited as he is cooking for TaeYeon. 

"Hyung! Why you wake up so early? And cooking? For who?" EunHyuk asked EeTeuk still feeling sleepy. "One by one, HyukJae." EeTeuk said still smiling. "For my friend who is sick. I need to prepare early since we have schedule in the morning." EeTeuk answered. "Seems that she is special." EunHyuk said before continue to sleep landing his head on the table. EeTeuk can feel that he is blushing.

Actually he himself don't really sure why he cooks for TaeYeon. All he know is that he will feels uneasy if TaeYeon don't eat while she is having a fever. She needs to take medicine. She can't be sick for a long time. It will be hard for her to endure all her schedules. 

EeTeuk calls Yoona through phone since he know he can't simply call Sunny after their fight last night. "Anyeong, oppa. Why did you call me?" Yoona answered. She is still sounds sleepy. "Did Taengoo already wake up?" EeTeuk asked. "Ani. She might wake up late. She have fever." Yoona answered. "Then, in about ten minutes can you wait for me outside your dorm?" EeTeuk asked. "Neh, oppa." Yoona said. 

Outside SNSD Dorm

"Wae, oppa?" Yoona asked after she finds EeTeuk. "Can you help me to feed this to Taengoo. Make sure she eats and takes medicine. If she still not recovering, take her to doctor." EeTeuk said. "Seems that unnie will recover in no time if you are the one who treat her." Yoona said to tease EeTeuk. 

Yoona take the porridge into the dorm. "What is that, Yoona?" Sunny asked Yoona. "Teuk oppa give this to TaeYeon unnie." Yoona whisper to Sunny. 

Sunny POV

What? EeTeuk oppa cooks for TaeYeon unnie? Aish. Both of these leaders. Why they like to make themselves suffer? It will much more happier if they start their love life again. He said he want to move on but still damn worried about TaeYeon unnie. I can't help myself from getting frustrated about them.