Chapter 36

One More Chance

EeTeuk POV

I can see Taengoo close her eyes. Just what this little girl really want to do? I feel so curious looking at her now. To my surprise, Taengoo give me a kiss right beside my lip. I can feel my body become hotter by her kiss. I can see she is smiling and blushing. "Gomawo, oppa!" she said to me before she runs away. I can't help to smile widely and laughing my high pitch laugh. I can feel that her kiss still lingering on my skin. What a lucky day! 

Wait! Isn't that my heart is broken? She has the power to broke my heart. I can't ensure that she will not repeating that again. It is just too risky to be with her. I think I'm going to be crazy if I keep on thinking about this alone. 

I close the door when I'm entering our dorm. My head is so heavy with thought. There are only EunHyuk and DongHae in our dorm. Maybe SungMin already return to his house. He must be already missing his wife. 

"Yah, hyung! When are you getting married?!" EunHyuk excitedly ask me already showing his gummy smile. "Yah, HyukJae! Can't you see hyung is not happy? Why do you ask that?" DongHae said with a tear drop on his cheek. This boy can really cry easily. He really can be an emotional actor. Any director would really like to take him for crying scene. 

"Yah, Fishy! Why are you crying now?" EunHyuk said starting to hit and hug DongHae. "Yah, yoedeurra! Stop your hit hit hug. Do you want to listen to hyung?" I asked them grabbing their shoulders. Both of them nodded like a kid.

"TaeYeon ask for One More Chance. She said she never stop loving me. So, everything she said before I'm leaving for army before is just a lie." I spill waiting for their reaction. "Then, just accept her back. Because she loves you, hyung." EunHyuk said. DongHae already cry a river. EunHyuk and me just look at DongHae and shrugged. 

"That's the problem. I tried to move on already. I've been broken before. The future just don't really feels convincing to me. What if she broke my heart again? What if she falls for someone younger than me after this just like before? What if she just realise that the love she felt is just brotherly love? What if I can't love her just like before or take time to relove her?" I continue to spill everything in my heart. 

"What if? And relove? What if is just an assumption, hyung. What if can also result in positive things like your angelic smile and high pitch laugh that we long for will be back. Also, can result to her ahjumma laugh to return. And relove, hyung? Seriously? As if, you've stopped loving her all this time. All girly stuffs that you buy, all the couple stuff that you still kept, her pictures and fanmade TaeTeuk video that you kept in your phone. Don't tell me that's mean you've already stop loving her. If only, Sica ask for One More Chance I'll definitely be the most happiest Mokpo man in the world." DongHae says while giving me, his beloved hyung an encouragement pat on my back.

I'm shocked with words and I can't help myself from crying. His words is like shoving all my true feeling on my face. "Your words are masterpiece! Daebak!!" EunHyuk said still impressed with DongHae's words. "Gomawo, my namdongsaeng!" I said giving both of them a peck on the cheek. "Ya, hyung! Don't cry. You just made your face uglier." EunHyuk said to me. I know he is teasing me. "Not as uglier as you." I said teasing him back. "Ani. EunHyuk is handsome." DongHae backing EunHyuk up. "Yeah. Handsome anchovy." I said. We all laughed.

"We are a bunch of guys with a hopeless romantic. I don't really sure who to choose between my first love SooYoung and HyoYeon that always do nonsense things together. This fishy can't really stop staring and chasing his ice princess Sica, uri Kibum left without even able to confess to Yoona, same goes to Hangeng and Fei, Siwon with his dream girl who has abs but end up staring at Yuri in their MV, Yesung with his madness on singing Moon Geun Young drama ost, uri Evil maknae Kyu courting his angel maknae Seo, uri leader was afraid to chase his happiness. But, I think hyung will be the first to be lucky in lovelife!" EunHyuk said. That's true. "Don't forget my dino sis and her almighty Key of her heart. Also, a hopeless romantic." DongHae continues. I just nodded. I laugh my high pitch laugh. "But, no matter what we have ELF that love these bunch of hopeless romantic!" we said in unison.

Our conversation do help me a lot. DongHae's words do make things clearer to me. I think I need to treasure my feeling to my little Taengoo. Should I test my feeling toward her?

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Day 1

EeTeuk POV

I can't help myself from thinking about the kiss Taengoo gave me. The feeling and the warm still lingering in my skin. I heart beats faster whenever I remember about the kiss. I'm also smiling hard for remembering that. The scene keeps on replaying in mind. No wonder Taengoo will be mad at me if I forgot to kiss her forehead when we are still together before. The feels quite addicting even it is just a kiss.

"Ya, hyung! Why are you smiling like crazy and rolling here and there? Michyeosseo?" EunHyuk said to me. Michyeosseo? Am I? What ever. 


Day 2

I took out our couple stuffs. The earrings, the necklace, the duck bag that already torn off. I can't stop all the bad memories to replay in my mind. It is hurting me. But, I can feel the pain is not as painful as before. I can still smiling even the moment keeps in playing in my mind. As if all the confession from Taengoo's mouth already shoving away the pain. As if the words already healing my scarred heart. 

Not to mention about our couple bag that torn off when she is crying on her members problems. Or our couple necklace that falls when she was depressed about the bashes. As if we have a great telepathy. Maybe I think too far, but I can't help to think that way. 

To think about all that, my lovable little Taengoo really has this kind of power on me. Just her words can make all the pains vanished. Do I really love her to that extend?

Day 3

Just like DongHae said, I do secretly kept fanmade TaeTeuk video. I secretly kept that for me to make me feel our love and reminisce our moments together. 

But, today I watching this again for another reason. Is that really my Taengoo is happier with me? Just like everyone said. I can't help myself from smiling brightly as I see her beautiful smile and her ahjumma laugh that really addictive to me. 

Apart from that, I also can see that I'm in a very happy state everytime she is with me. My high pitch laugh can be heard all the time. And yes, now I can say only my members can make me laugh like that. But, still not as much as before. Do we really can make each other happier?

I took my phone. I searched for my lovable little Taengoo's number. I want to click on the number on my phone. But, I realised something. No! I can't call her yet. I need to control myself first. I need to be confirmed about my own feeling first.


Day 4

We are practicing in the dance studio. Right after our dance practice, SNSD will use this dance studio. I just sitting at the back panting due to our dance practice. "Oppa! Drink this. You seem so exhausted. Ageing, maybe?" Taengoo said to me giving me a bottle of cold mineral water. "Neh. I feel that I'm ageing nowadays." I reply her and smile. I think that I don't feel awkward with her anymore. 

As her keeps on dancing, I really can't keep away my eyes from her. I tried to distract my interest away from her by scrolling over my phone. But, I secretly staring at her. Am I insane? She will surely feels weird since I keep on staring at her like a stalker. I'm ashamed. 

TaeYeon POV

Actually, I fought with myself mentally just to decide on giving Teukie oppa the water. But, his angelic dimple smile really make the awkwardness disappeared. He do really has the power on me. 

Not to mention his stare on my when I am dancing. It do make me feel that I need to give my best. I heart flatter when he keeps on staring at me. Will Teukie oppa give me the One More Chance?

Day 5

EeTeuk POV

I'm having my lunch with SiWon at SM cafe. I can see my lovable little Taengoo also having lunch with YuRi. I dragged SiWon to sit with Taengoo and YuRi. I can see how happy SiWon now. "Hyung, are you really sure to sit with them? I'm really happy to sit with YuRi. But, hyung?" SiWon whispered to me. I just nodded and smiled. 

We are having our little conversation. Then, I heard some people gossiping behind us. Maybe some trainee. "TaeYeon sunbae really want people to gossip about her. She will be more glamour. Yeah, there are many new girlgroups debuting these day. She is old already. Fans keep forgetting her. So, gossip will make people notice her now. See, it is BaekHyun before and now EeTeuk oppa." the girls are gossiping about her. I can see her bitter face. I know she heard all that. My heart feels hurt to see her bitter and sad face. I know she will burst if there is no one here. 

I just walked away. I just buy two strawberry yogurt. This will do, I think. I sit back on my seat. I put one strawberry yogurt in front of her. "This might not be strawberry ice cream. But, it will take time if I go to the ice cream shop just to buy your favourite strawberry ice cream. Just don't listen to them. You are way too good from what they say. In fact, you are so special. They just don't really know you. Kids nowadays." I say to comfort her. I can see her smiling. "Gomawo, oppa!" Taengoo said already drink the yogurt happily. I can't help myself to smile. I feel happy seeing her bright smile.


Day 6

Suju Dorm

I'm having our late breakfast together with my members. "There are some Kimchi jjigae left. Sora noona cooks that for us last night. I already heat it up." EunHyuk said. Sora noona who is EunHyuk's noona that already like our own noona. Actually, either my noona or Chullie's noona or EunHyuk's noona or KyuHyun's noona already like our own noona. Same goes to our omma and appa. Our noona love to hang out together. We can detect that if we all got the same message. "I remembered Taengoo once cooks for me Kimchi jjigae. I miss her handmade food." I accidently said it out loud. I just want to said that mentally. What have I done? They already smiling meaningfully to me. I'm already blushing.

"Here the ice cream that I bought for you guys." SiWon said taking out the ice cream from the fridge. "Strawberry? It will only be delicious if Taengoo feed me." again I said it loud. I will surely be attacked by them. "Ya! I think you already have the answer. Just go tell her, now!" Chullie said while shoving me the not so tasty strawberry ice cream. Just as I expected it to be. They already laughing at me. "I have to go now. Omma and noona already waiting for me." I said already running away from them. 

EeTeuk's House (Still EeTeuk POV)

"JungSoo-yah. Look at this. Couple necklace that my boyfriend gave me. Is it beautiful?" InYoung noona asked me. "Nice. But, my couple necklace that Taengoo gave me years back is simpler yet more beautiful than that." I said while smiling brightly. I'm shock with my own words. I don't really know what actually happened to me today. I don't think before talking. I just say what in my mind. And all of that is just Taengoo. 

"JungSoo-yah. Did you keep something from us?" InYoung noona seriously asking me. Omma already joining us. "Actually, Taengoo asked me for One More Chance. She do loves me before. And she wants me to shower her with my love again. She wants our happiest moments to be real again. And I'm trying to find the love in my heart. If there is still love left in my heart. I don't give her the answer yet since I'm still digging it." I spill everything to them.

"I think you already have the answer. I can see. I don't think you can deny it either." InYoung noona said and giving me a meaningful smile. "How can noona read me?" I asked her. "I can see how happy you talked about her. The same smile, the same happiness that I saw years back. The One More Chance you talked about is not only for her. It is also for you to get your own happiness. Together run toward your happiness." InYoung noona said to me.

"I'm really happy that my little boy can finally get the happiness. You deserve the happiness, son. You already faced all the hardship. You've suffered enough with you dad, your trainee day, your accident, your members leaving, your dongsaengs' problems. You've been depressed for years, son. I also can see that she is your source of happiness. Give yourself the chance to be happy." Omma said to me. I hugged both omma and noona. 

"But, will Kim family accept me? You know, our family's history is not good. It will stain Kim's family name." I said as I started to figure a new big problem waiting for me. "Just take the risk as you love her. Fight till the end. Your love will give you strength. Trust me." InYoung noona give me some motivation. I'm already smiling again as if some positive energy being tranferred to me.