Epilogue

One More Chance

TaeYeon POV

 I opened the gift bag. There is a bottle inside the gift bag. There are two pieces of paper in the bottle. I take the pink coloured paper. "Miss me" was scribble on the paper. I have a feeling about the sender. A smile drawn on my face.

"Yah! She's smiling brightly. Can you guys guess the sender just by judging her bright smile?" HyoYeon asked the others just to tease me. "Teukie oppa." I'm chanting his name repeatedly while closing my eyes slowly being immersed in the memories. I opened my eyes back. I take one more paper left in the bottle. "Let's meet at our ice cream shop tomorrow at 11 am- Teukie oppa". 

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

No One POV

Today, EeTeuk will have a date with TaeYeon. He dress smartly. He make a ponytail hair that will make him younger and put his lipbalm. He feels nervous. 

TaeYeon dress beautifully. She let go of her curly hair. Wearing her black high heels that EeTeuk oppa give her. She take time in front of her mirror to ensure she look taller and younger. She feels nervous to know her Teukie oppa's answer. 

Ice Cream Shop

EeTeuk POV

It is raining now. Will her be okay? Rain. Always remind me of her rejection. But, I really hope the rain today will witness a different memories. I hope that after this, rain will make me smile. I keep looking at the rain through the glass window while waiting for my lovable little Taengoo.


I see a pair of  familiar black gorgeous high heels stand in front of my eyes. I can't help myself to smile as the memories behind the heels replay in my head. I put my head up to meet Taengoo's eyes. Taengoo give me her widest smile. She sits in front of me. I asked her to wait as I'm ordering her favourite strawberry ice cream and vanilla ice cream for me. I put the strawberry ice cream in front of her. I can see her excited smile. 

She shyly feed me her ice cream. I also feed her my ice cream. I wipe away ice cream stain beside her lip. I can see her blushing. I'm happy to see her smiling in front of me. I'm thankful that our awkwardness already disappear like there are no bad memories between us. As if all the pain was never there. 

"I've made my decision after lots of thinking. Like I've said before, I put all my heart and future on this decision." I start our important discussion. I take a deep breath before I continue with my words. "You know how hard to digest that all the moments we had together are just a simple lie, that only me that feel that's love, to feel this only one sided love. At least that what I've been told to do. Even, I do know I've started all this. I admitted that. I'm not putting all the blame on you. I'm trying very hard to move on after seeing you date other guys. But, silly me. I just love to think of you, to think of our beautiful moments together even that's hurting me, killing me inside. As if it is a beautiful wound to me. I keep on thinking even I know I'll ended up crying each and everytime." I paused. 

"So, is that a no oppa?" Taengoo asked me. I can see her smile started to fade. It hurted me to see her like that. "No, it is a yes actually. But, I can't assure you that I can be showering you with my love again in no time. I need time to start it again." I said to her. "Then, I'll just courting you until then" Taengoo said with a wide smile. "Then, you better do your best, Mrs. Park! Since, I'm already nearing 37. I need to get married as soon as possible and having our juniors in no time. Omma keeps asking me to give her grandchildren. So, you need to help me to give our omma lots of babies. I can't waste my time anymore my JummaTaeng!." I said to her while smiling brightly.

TaeYeon POV
 
"Then, you better do your best, Mrs. Park! Since, I'm already nearing 37. I need to get married as soon as possible and having our juniors in no time. Omma keeps asking me to give her grandchildren. So, you need to help me to give our omma lots of babies. I can't waste my time anymore my JummaTaeng!." Teukie oppa's words do comfort me. I smile because Teukie oppa called me Mrs. Park. It is like we will be together no matter what. Only me for him. No one else. It is just a matter of time. "So, let's us chase for our happiness. Let's us create more wonderful memories again. Let's us create our own little world together again." Teukie oppa said to me. I can feel the happiness starting to spread to my body. "Aigoo, my Ahjussi! Gomawo for this One More Chance." I said in my ahjumma tone and kiss Teukie oppa on his lips. We shared a very warm kisses.

 

A/N

My first fanfic already come to an end. But, as I think there are some more thing that not completely revealed. So, I'm looking forward for a sequel. I'll start writing for the sequel as soon as possible. I'll appriciate if my subscribers and my readers do continue to read my sequel. I want to thank you all honestly from my heart.