Chapter 26

One More Chance

Flashback

Years back, the Aegyo couple is real. Just like HaeSica and TaeTeuk. The difference is that TaeTeuk are not in a declared relationship while SunSun and HaeSica in a declared relationship. As their company's strict rule regarding the relationship, all of them going through so much hurdles in their relationship.

SungMin always being called to the office when they are still dating. He keep being warned to end their relationship since they keep showing their love to fans. Rumors already spread that their company instructed them to keep their distance from each other to prevent anymore rumours. 

As for Sunny, her uncle keep on saying that he don't want his own niece to break the rule. He don't want his own niece to be called to the office because of the relationship. She feels the burden as she is stuck between her love life and family matter. So, after years of going through the hard relationship  she decided to break and just continue as friend. 

As SungMin keep asking to meet up, they meet at their favourite restaurant. SungMin have a very important matters to be discuss with his ex-girlfriend. Up to this moments SungMin keep on showing his love toward Sunny. It is not that Sunny don't realised that SungMin is still hoping for them to get back together. It is just that she really thinks that this path is the best for them. She wants SungMin to love someone without a burden. She wants SungMin to have a smooth love life. Not a risky relationship like what they had gone through together.

"SunKyu-ah. What more I should do?" SungMin started their conversation. "It's Sunny. And it is more than enough already. You should just stop." Sunny said. "As if it is just as easy as saying that. If I can, I will never do this. If I can, I've just give up before." SungMin said. "You must try." Sunny said still don't want to give SungMin any hope.

"Is there really no more space for me in your heart? You know how much I love you and the love never change a bit, right?" SungMin said sounded so pathetic. "I know for sure, Minnie oppa. If even there are space left for you in my heart, I've decided to shut it for our own benefits. Not because I don't love you anymore. Our love is just too risky." Sunny said bitterly. "Why can't we try out best for one more time?" SungMin still persuaded his beloved girl.

"Ani. You will be tired of handling all the stuffs. Just, promise me to open up your heart for someone else who can love you more than what I can give. Have a peaceful relationship. Seeing you to be happy is more than enough for me." Sunny said already dropping a tear on her cheek. "So, this is the ending for SunSun the Aegyo Couple?" SungMin asked her bitterly already crying. She just nodded. He know that he will never get to change Sunny's heart anymore. He has done everything, he has already confessed everything in his heart but that's the end of it. 

If he can't save his own love story, he really need to help someone's relationship. His beloved hyung's relationship. So, he need to know one thing for the sake of his beloved hyung.

"Sunny-ah. Since, SunSun love story has come to an end I want to know about other love story. But, I know this is not appropriate to ask you this. But, I really need to know." SungMin said after he relaxed himself for awhile. Sunny thinks and nodded. "You are a part of SNSD and TaeYeonnie's roomate for a long time, right? Can I know if only you know if she do have feeling for hyung before? And also now?" SungMin askes Sunny. Sunny take a deep breath before answering. 

" Actually, we do know about her feeling before for sure. Up until EeTeuk oppa's WGM thing. We saw all the evidences. How happy she was when they are together. How hurt she was when she watched WGM. She can't even stand WGM until the end. But, we don't really sure why she rejected the proposal. Maybe, she's hurt. Honestly, when she's dating BaekHyun she don't seem really happy. And, sometimes she do sleeptalking about EeTeuk oppa saying that she miss him. But, we keep on supporting her as she said she love BaekHyun. As for now I don't really know." Sunny answered him honestly. 

SungMin is daydreaming about his last conversation with Sunny. As for now, he already has someone special. She keeps on loving him even he told her that he love someone else. She's been there everytime he is hurting. That's make him opened his heart to her.

"SungMin. Do you have problem? You seem to be in a deep thinking lately." EeTeuk asked him as he really concerned about . "Hyung, you know I have someone already. But, is it okay if I want to marry her? Will ELF accept?" SungMin said. "As for me, I just want you to be happy. As long as you are happy, I'll support whatever your decision. As for ELF, I can't guaranty anything. There might be multiresponse from ELF. As you know, there are ELF that will support us no matter what we do. But, there are also some ELF that even can talk back to us. As you can see, the issue of forever 13 members or forever 15 members will never being close even if we involved ourselves in the problem. I just want you to know that I'll be by your side whatever your decision will be." EeTeuk said giving him his support. That's what he love about the leader. He will always give his advice but still will respect and support whatever decision s made. 

His presence as a leader is one of the reason they still be together for years. His love for the members is so big and will never fade. Their love can't never be cut off even they are not together anymore. Because of this love he still keeps on Prom15e to 13elieve that they will be performing  together as 13 members Super Junior on the stage one fine day. But, not to leave both ZhouMi and Henry. EeTeuk love them so much even he is not even a member of Super Junior M.