Chapter 24

One More Chance

EeTeuk POV

"Oppa! I don't really know who to call for help. TaeYeon unnie..." Yoona said in a worried voice. "What's with her. Tell me." I can't help to be worried about TaeYeon. "We are only together in our dorm. And she is just scrolling her phone with her depress face. And she's shouting and going somewhere without even telling me where she will go. I feel worried oppa. Can you help me find her? It's already late." Yoona tell me. "I'll find her now." I said ending our conversation.

I can't wait anymore. I've lost the chance to comfort her before when she break up with BaekHyun. I will definitely find her now. "Wae, hyung?" all of them asked me. "Just, go home directly after this. It is better if you just sleep at the dorm also, SiWon. It's already late even you have black belt. I need to find TaeYeon." I said to them in rush. HeeChul grabbing my shoulder. "Let me follow you. I'm also worried about TaeYeonnie." HeeChul said to me. I know he is a brother to TaeYeon. He is there when I'm avoiding her all this time. "Ani. I think I know where to find her. Don't worry. Just meet her tomorrow." I said to him patting his shoulder.

I just leave them since I know SiWon will pay for us. He is Suju's sponsor after all. And he will drove DongHae back.

I drove back to SM Building hoping that she's there. It already rain heavily. 


TaeYeon POV

I hate it from the start. But, I try to endure it. As the person behind the glass divider always motivate me to save my relationship. I even apologies to the fans alone. But, seeing all the bashful comments flooding on my SNS making me depress more. The comment says that I'm the one who is seducing BaekHyun and ruining his future. Why I am always at fault? I buy seven cans of soju. I was sitting on the ground at the park already finishing my fourth can. Rain pours heavily. I just crying in the rain. Let it be.

EeTeuk POV

While driving, I can see a familiar figure at the park. I can see a few cans of soju. Aish, this girl. She is drunk. I'm heading toward her. It's raining heavily. I can't help myself as all the memories rewinding in my mind. I smiled bitterly. She already heading to the SM Building in a drunk condition. I just follow her to the dressing room. My heart aches. I touch my chest.

I sit on my favorite spot in the dressing room. She just talking to herself. I put out my notebook and write something. "What makes you like this?" I wrote and slide it through the gap. "Aigoo~ You are here. I don't really expect you will be here. How can you know I'm having a problem? As if we have telepathy. You are not even my Superman to come anytime I have problem." she said. "Mian. I'm not here when you need me before." I wrote. I've promised her to be her Superman. And telepathy? I took out my necklace. I just smile bitterly. "I thought that if I'm already break up with him, his fans will stop bashing me. But, as I'm scrolling down my SNS I found a very painful comment. 'I don't get it why she is seducing him and ruining his future. After she ruined his future, she just broke up with him. Such an attention seeker. All the depression she showed just to get attention'. He's the one who asked me to be his girlfriend. Yet, he let me to face all the bashes alone. From the time we started to date until we already broke up." she said. I feel my heart aches. All her depression, is that because of me? I never see her depression when we are together. In fact, she always put a very beautiful smile that make me addicted to her smile and ahjumma laugh. "Antis will forever find your weakness. That's their job. I know you are right. You are not seducing him. And your depression is not an act. But, I hope your depression will be over." I wrote. "Is it really wrong about me put up our secret code in SNS? I'm still a girl who want to show off that I have someone. Is that really sinful for me to do that?" she spills. I do really know this side of her. In fact, I know too well. She really want to show off that she is in a relationship. Maybe, fans consider this wrong since she is a celebrity. If she is just the normal Kim TaeYeon no one will ever care. Still, I can tolerate this side of her even I do think that it is better for her not doing that. Sometimes, I will reject her suggestion and sometimes I just let her do what she want. But, I prefer to protect her when I give her permission to do that. "Like I said before, everyone will have a different kind of love story. Honestly, it is better if you are not putting up that kind of stuffs. But, as you said you are still a girl in love. So, it is good if your boyfriend can accept that side of you and try to protect you. Not leaving you alone just because you started that. But, you also need to tolerate. It is not all the time you can do that. You also need to minimised your liking for the sake of the relationship." I wrote. "Teukie oppa..." I can hear that she called me in a very soft voice. Silenced. I knocked the glass divider. But, no response. I walked out and entered the dressing room from the other door. I see her already collapsed due to her drunken state. All the seven cans of soju already empty. Aish this girl. 

I called Yoona to inform her that I already found TaeYeon. "Yoona-yah. Can you open the door in about ten to fifteen minutes. I'm carrying her back now. She is drunk." I said to Yoona on the phone. "Arasso, oppa. Gomawo." she said. I pick up TaeYeon in bridal style and carry her home. Fortunately, I wear a jacket with hoodies. I also put a face mask for her.

There are Yoona and Sunny waiting in the dorm. "She is just drunk. She is quite affected by the bashes. Promise me not to tell her that I'm the one who brings her back. Just say that both of you never ever know this person who brings her back. I'm begging you." I said to them before tucking her to bed. As I stand up from her bed, I can feel a grab in my wrist. "Teukie oppa, you've promised me that you never leave me." she said still closing her eyes. I froze there. Am I being caught red handed? After awhile, I remember. Aigoo~ I forgot this girl has a habit of sleeptalking. I just lie down beside her and patting her head and cup her cheek. I can see her beautiful smile that I long for. I wonder what did she dreams of me.  


TaeYeon POV

I see a white silhouette leaving my side. I tried to reach for my fallen angel, my superman. "Teukie oppa, you've promised me that you never leave me." I said to my fallen angel. He gave me his angelic dimple smile that I long for. I smile brightly as I really miss him. I hugged him. "I'll protect you forever, my little Taengoo that I love by all my heart." he said giving me the most protective warm hug and a kiss on my forehead. I miss everything about him. I miss listening to him calling me his little Taengoo in his soft angelic voice. His hug, his kiss. It is such a great dream.


EeTeuk POV

"I'll protect you forever, my little Taengoo that I love by all my heart." I said to her and kiss her forehead. I hugged her. Then, I realised that it is already late. I slowly pull out from our hug that I hope will be forever. Is there anymore chance for us? I take a deep breath. Is that really hard for me to let her go? I patted her head. I took out my notebook and write something. "Take everything that happened to us as a history that make us stronger. Keep on fighting uri Kid Leader. I know it's hard for you to face all these alone. But, I know you will be able to face this. And, I'll always be there to listen to you..-The Person Behind The Glass Divider" that's what I wrote and leave it on the table beside her. I remembered the socks that I bought before. I put them on her feet. Kiyowo!