Chapter 4

One More Chance

Dance studio

DongHae and HyukJae are busy practicing together. Both of them are still smiling even they already practicing about an hour. They are tired but both of them have something going on in their mind.

DongHae already packing his things. He is smiling brightly. "Yah, DongHae. You are not rushing just to get home early, right? You seems fishy. Tell me where are you going after this?" HyukJae asked since he is quite confuse with DongHae's smile. "I am a fish tho. Hahah. I just give you a hint." DongHae said while waving the pink headband. "Yah! Did you already succeed on chasing the ice princess?" HyukJae asked. He feel that was amazing for DongHae to already made the move. DongHae just gave him a proud face. "OMG! You owed me an explaination!" he said while pointing to DongHae. Still feeling amazed.

"Wait! You are staying, right? Are you not even tired? What are you hiding with this gummy smile?" DongHae asked while pressing both of HyukJae's cheeks. He also feel the weirdness of HyukJae's smile. "I'm not going to tell you anything." HyukJae start to tease DongHae. He know DongHae to well to know that DongHae hate it when he try to keep something as a secret. He can even cry because of that. He just laugh to see the piss off DongHae.

Just to DongHae's luck, two girls already entering the room. Both of them are in a loud conversation while laughing. "Anyeong oppa!" both of them greet HyukJae and DongHae. "Yah! I know already what is it!" DongHae shout to HyukJae while trying to lock HyukJae in his arm and hit HyukJae's head. Just seeing both SooYoung and HyoYeon coming, he already know what HyukJae is planning on. HyukJae will have a dance date with both of them. And after that, the three of them will go somewhere to eat since SooYoung love food. He know HyukJae to well to know how HyukJae feels toward both of them. 

"Finish already, oppa? Don't you want to join us?" HyoYeon asked seeing DongHae already heading to the door. "Neh. I'm tired already. I also have important things to do. I'm in rush. Just, have a good time together with this anchovy." DongHae said in rush. "Oppa seems excited. In rush just like Sica before. It's weird because she rarely say no if I asked her to join us. She's not even bother to ask where we are going. Not to mention, she dressed beautifully." SooYoung said. Then, she just shrugged her shoulder. 

DongHae POV

Today, I'm so happy yet so nervous. After a month trying to ask her for a 'date' (at least for me) finally she gave in. She keep ignoring me and gave me her icy stare. But, it just make me melting more and more. The more she ignoring me, the more I love to chase her. 

For a month, I keep trying to ask the same question. Will you go out with me? I try to join her to lunch together and have a little chat. But, she just finish her lunch and leave me that keep staring at her and smiling. I try to join her in dance but she keep giving me the icy stare and left me making me shaking my head and smiling madly. I try to walk her to her dorm and even trying to start the conversation. But, she put her headphone on just to leave me talking to myself.

Flashback

Jessica feeling so down today. There are so many things that make her piss off today. Her dance test is not going so well. She can expect that the grade will not turn out well. There are some girls bumped into her and spill some coffee on her new limited edition blouse making her feel so annoyed. HeeChul oppa also busy today adding to her stress. Now, this is the only thing that she think can make her tension released. Football. But, alone. Heol~

To her surprise, there are one familiar looking boy already joined her lonely game. A handsome boy that she keep ignoring because she think he is the same with other boys who love to flirt and play with a girl's heart. So, she try to avoid getting any closer to him. But, she might change her mindset on him today. He seems honest. Not to say, she feel happier. As if all her stress flew away with the presence of this boy.

"My name is DongHae if you already forgot. But, you can call me DongHae oppa if you want, Jessica." DongHae said while giving Jessica a bottle of mineral water after he opened the lid. He keep on staring on her when she drink the water. Jessica already feel shy. "Sica. Just call me Sica." she said while shoving back the bottle. "You seems quite stress today. What happened?" DongHae asked her in order to get create more moments together. Their own moments. Just thinking of that, already making him excited. "Yeah, a bad day I guess. Just forget it. I don't even want to think about that. But, thanks for being here for any reason. It help." Jessica said and smile that make him so want to jump happily. But, he keep his composure. "Pink is your favourite colour? Looking by your pink sport attires." he asked just to drag more time and getting to know more about his ice princess. "Neh. I love pink and everything in pink." she answered. 

After a few moment of silence. "I have two tickets of Romeo and Julliet. Will you go out with me?" he asked shyly while scratching his neck. "How did he know my favourite movie? A stalker? Aish. No no no!" she mentally asked herself and trying to drove the thought off. After a few  seconds of thinking, she just nodded shyly. DongHae can't even control himself to jump in happiness. 

End Flashback

DongHae POV

Sica might be puzzled on how did I know about her favourite movie. Actually, two weeks ago I intended to join Sica for lunch but SooYoung already pacing toward her. So, I just take the table behind her ensuring that I could hear everything. All her excitement on Romeo and Julliete. Perfect! Since, I like foreign movie. I love to follow the romantic scenes in foreign movie. A smirk formed on my face. 

Now, I'm looking at the pink headband on my hand. "I love pink and everything in pink." Her words keep on rewinding in my head. I'm smiling like a crazy person now.

We meet at the cinema. She's cute and gorgeous at the same time. How fashionable. I mentally praise my ice princess. She seems shy. 

The movie is jjang! I can't help to cry all the scenes. I know I'm such a crybaby. I can see a few drops of tears running through her cheeks but she immediately wipes the tears. 

I walked her to her dorm. I shyly asked her to close her eyes and put the pink headband on her head. "Gomawo for the  movie and this headband,DongHae... Oppa." she said shyly before bade her goodbye and run to her dorm. I can see her blushing cheeks with the help of the roadlamps. I am jumping happily. What a great moments with my ice princess!

¤¤¤¤¤


HyukJae POV (Dance studio)

I think today will be great. Both of my crushs are here with me. What more can I ask for? I've fallen in love at the first sight with both of them. They are just so attractive. We are quite playful person. That's why we can be this close. 

HyoYeon and I sometimes put pranks on peoples. We also crack lame jokes and laughing all heartedly. We love to dance together. In fact, this is the place we first met. I'm in love when we are together playing, dancing, chatting. Full of laugh.

While, SooYoung is born to win. I can never argue with her. I'm defeated. Can I say, she'll only listen to me when we arguing if I rapping. Hahah. Kidding. I will surely gave in whenever we argue. Call me a lovesick or whatever. I just love to see her proud face.

Flashback

HyukJae POV

It's still my first week here. Today I'm rush since I overslept. I'm running to my class until someone bumped into me. I can feel cold drink on my shirt. This make me really angry. "Mianhe!" a girl's voice said to me. "Yah! My shirt!" I shouted at her without looking at her face. "Yah! I already apologies!" she shouted back at me. I look to see a beautiful girl with a long hair. Gorgous! "But..." in stuttered I try to finish my words. "Ani! If someone already apologies, you should just forgive." she already interupt me. Aish, this beautiful girl. "But.." again I can't finish my words. "It's not even hot water. Here, just take this tissue or just go to the restroom to clean it. Arasso! Again, mianhe." she said with a proud face before leaving me dumbfoundedly. I just shook my head while smiling.

¤¤¤¤¤

Flashback

I love dance so much that I will practice dancing everyday after class in this small dance studio. Being rejected during my first audition really make me make use of this second chance to the fullest. 

Today, I'm a bit late to practice at this dance studio. When I entered the room, I see someone dance so beautifully. To be exact, a girl dance so perfect. I fall in love with her dance. I keep on staring at her until she slipped on her dance. I rush to grab her before she fall to the floor. This girl is so cute. We keep staring for a few seconds before I helped her to stand. We just shared the room to practice together and become friend.

End of flashback

¤¤¤¤¤

"Oppa! Are you daydreaming? Who do you plan to prank now oppa?" HyoYeon asked bringing me back to reality. "Ani. I just think about DongHae's weirdness before. Forget it! You are so good at dancing SooYoung." I praise SooYoung while clapping my hands. "Ani. Not as good as both of you." SooYoung said shyly. "See, oppa. I told you already. She's really good on memorizing the steps. She always help me when I miss the steps." HyoYeon also praising her.

"Should we go to eat now?" I asked just to expect who are going to answer me. "Kkaja, kkaja. Let's eat, I'm hungry already." SooYoung already excited just to hear the word 'eat'. She's already stand to look for her bag. "Yah, ShikShin!" HyoYeon and me shouted at her.