Chapter 10

One More Chance

1 July

TaeYeon POV

Today, Teukie oppa will accompany me to buy shoes. My sneakers alreeady worn out. Teukie oppa has a quite good taste in fashion. We walk together from store to store. 

"TaeYeon-ie, don't you have any date with JunSu today? Why don't you ask him to accompany you today?" he said to me. Actually, whatTeukie oppa said before was right. I already dated JunSu oppa for a few months. I do like him. I like the skinship that he initiated. But, I can't really find the love in my heart. I've tried to find the love but he's just not able to fill my heart. And I'm not really in need toward him. But, I'm not going to tell Teukie oppa yet. I'll try my best to find the love between JunSu oppa and me.

"He has schedules today. And I think it has been awhile that I last hang out with oppa. I miss my ahjussi already. Why? Do you want to leave me already because I have JunSu oppa?" I said to him. "Ani. I promised you that I will never leave your side, right? Where's the ahjumma laugh? I miss it already. Later, we need to sing our favourite trot song." he said to me. We already buy a purple blue cute looking sneakers. We are heading to the door.

"Wait! The wedges is so nice. It's elegant and feminine. It's smart if you wear it with black socks." he said looking so interested on the black wedges. The wedges is so beautiful. Or I can say, gorgous! "Do you like it?" he asked me. " Neh, oppa. It's gorgous!" I said. "I'll take this shoes. Her size." Teukie oppa said to the worker there. I'm shock. He shove the shopping bag to me. I'm pointing to myself with a "for me?" face. "Neh. For my favourite dongsaeng." he said. 

Cake shop

EunHyuk POV

I'm walking with my crush, SooYoung. This girl has grown beautifully. With her long hair. So beautiful. We are now choosing for a birthday cake. There are a beautiful white frosting cake there with some fruits as topping. Hyung love white and fruits are good for hyung's health. I'll choose that cake.

"Miss, we'll take that cake with white frosting and fruits." I said to the worker. "Ani. We'll take the mint cake with green frosting and some kiwi there." SooYoung already make her decision. Oh no! Now, it's hard to change the decision. "But, hyung..." I said as expected never get the chance to complete my sentence. "Ani. The cake is much more beautiful." she already interupt me. "But, the cake..." again I can't finish my sentence. "Ani. The mint flavour is so delicious. Oppa will love it." she said with a proud face. I just shake my head and smile. I'll never win argue with this girl. But, I just love to see her proud face. 

Suju's Dorm

No one POV

EunHyuk just returned home after buying the cake. But, SooYoung have something urgent to do. HyoYeon take the cake and put the cake in the refrigerator. She then finish up all the dishes that she made with RyeoWook before. 

YuRi just having fun while preparing the balloons in the living room. She then just making her dinosour imitation. SiWon who just come back from his shooting walk to the living room. YuRi can't even finish her dinosour imitation when she saw SiWon and pretend to straighten her hair and shirt. "Someone just become the most feminine lady here" Sunny start to tease YuRi. "What did I miss before?" SiWon asked even he already seen everything. He just love to see how YuRi try to pretend to be as feminine as she can after making the weird dinosour imitation. Actually, he love to see that humorous side of YuRi. "It's just YuRi was doing her..." Sunny try to tell SiWon. But, YuRi already shut Sunny's mouth with her hand. "Ani. Nothing happened, oppa. We just setting this up." YuRi said to cover it up. SiWon just nodded.

"Yoona-ya. Your necklace is beautiful. And I think KiBum oppa has the same necklace." Tiffany said while pointing to KiBum. KiBum already blushed. Yoona also blushed when she see that KiBum has the same necklace with her. She love it when she know that her Bum-mie oppa intended to have the couple necklace even they are not even a couple. 

While Suju and SNSD are busy with the preparation, the evil maknae just sitting on the couch and playing starcraft. Such an evil maknae. EunHyuk and HyoYeon already have plans in their mind. "Uri angel maknae is already here. Come! Come!" HyoYeon said while opening the door. KyuHyun already throw his phone away and already try to put some balloons on the wall. Pretending to be as busy as he can. It's about a few minutes KyuHyun do the preparation before he realised that EunHyuk and HyoYeon prank him. He's shouting to both of them. EunHyuk and HyoYeon just bursting into laughs and then dance together as a winning ceremony. 

"Yah, HyukJae. Why are laughing so hard?" DongHae asked since he just returned home with Jessica. "Ani. I'm not going to tell you. You'll forget me after this. Since, you have Sica already with you now." EunHyuk said to DongHae with an annoying face. DongHae already crying and walk away. "I will not forget you!" he even shouted. EunHyuk is already laughing his heart out. Jessica give him a very hard smack on the back. "Can you stop making him cry?" Jessica said with her icy stare. EunHyuk start to feel a goosebump. Jessica already followed DongHae to calm him.

When SiWon are arranging the balloons, he feel that there are something not perfect there. He need to buy something. "YuRi-ah. Can you take my wallet on the table next to the television." SiWon asked YuRi who is fixing some ribbons wrapped around the presents. When YuRi take the wallet, the wallet fall into the floor and it opened. YuRi see a child picture in the wallet. So cute. Already like a chairman. No wonder he is a rich man. YuRi smiling. "Let's accompany me to buy something." SiWon asked YuRi. He love to spend time with YuRi. 

"Oppa. You are already like a chairman since you are young, right oppa?" YuRi asked SiWon. "You see it? How's me? Handsome?" SiWon asked. "Is there anytime that you are not handsome, oppa?" she said. "Same to you." SiWon muttered. But, YuRi can still hear since they walk side by side and they are closed. YuRi can't help to blush.

After a few hours, all the preparation was finished. They are already waiting for the birthday boy to come in. EeTeuk come in still chatting with his favourite dongsaeng. It was dark in their dorm. He just turn on the lamps just to see all Suju and SNSD holding a cake and sing him the 'Sengil Chukkahamnida' song. He's already crying. TaeYeon patted his back to comfort him. 

They are celebrating excitedly when someone ring the door. HeeChul walk to open the door but he can't see anyone there. Before closing the door, he see a big tupperware with Chinese characters on the paper. He just call for Hangeng since he can't even read that. 

"Why didn't you tell me that you are the Super Junior Hangeng? By the way, it's a nice moments we had together, oppa. Here's my promise. Beijing Fried Rice that I made. Hope it is enough for your members also. From, FeiFei." he read slowly. "Yah! The girl you talk about before?" HeeChul asked as he can't believe. Hangeng put the notes in his pocket.

"Here some extra food!" HeeChul said excitedly. "Wait? What is this? And where is this come from?" KiBum asked as he can detect something. "Err. Beijing Fried Rice. From one of my chinese friend." Hangeng said while scratching his neck. "I can smell love!" EunHyuk start to tease. Hangeng already blush.

Yoona and KiBum are wiping the dinner tabke together. "Bum-mie oppa. Why don't you tell me you buy the same necklace to wear?" Yoona asked him since she is curious. "If you don't like, oppa will not wear it. Oppa will not keep it after this." KiBum said as he being hurt. He tought Yoona don't want people to see they wear the same necklace. "Ani. Gwenchanna. What do you see from my face? Am I angry?" Yoona said teasingly. "As beautiful as always and make me feel calm." KiBum said straightforwardly. He smile with his white teeth showing. "Your smile also make me feel calm." Yoona muttered but still loud enough for KiBum to hear. They both just blushing. A calm couple.

The leaders just sit together on the couch. EeTeuk unwrapping TaeYeon's present for him. A white sweater with hoodies. Just as he like. White. "Do you like it, Teukie oppa?" TaeYeon asked him. "Ani. I don't like it. But.... I love it, my little Taengoo!" he said just to . "You know, oppa. I buy two. I kept one. Same design." TaeYeon whisper to EeTeuk. EeTeuk give his angelic dimple smile to TaeYeon. He ruffled TaeYeon hair to make it messy. "Oppa! I went to salon just to make sure I have a nice hair on your birthday. Now, you mess it. Make it like before." she said while pouting. He chuckle. "My Taengoo. You are gorgous just the way you are." EeTeuk praising TaeYeon making her blush. He patted her hair smoothly trying to make it preetier. He love to touch TaeYeon's hair. She give him a light smack on his arm. They then sing their favourite trot song all heartedly. They just laughing their high pitch laugh and ahjumma laugh without even bother their dongsaeng around them. Just in their own little world. 


The evil maknae and angel maknae are doing the dishes together. "SeoBaby, I think I can't breath. Maybe the side effect of my surgery before." the evil maknae start to hold his chest. "Wait, oppa. I'll find out about your condition." the angel maknae start to search something on her phone. She feel so worried. "Ya! The internet is slow. I'll just call oppa and unnie. Oppa stay here." she said clumsily already moving away. But, the evil maknae already grab her wrist. 

"Ani. Oppa is just teasing you. I love to see when you are worried for me." he say. "Oppa, do you know that this is wrong? You can't do that. Why must you lie to me? What should I do if that's really happened?" she already start nagging. He just smiling. He know how to stop her nagging. He just finish the dishes and give her a peck on her cheek. She froze and blushing. Such an evil maknae.