Chapter 2

One More Chance

TaeYeon POV

Finally, my dream of becoming a singer is now much more clearer as I have been accepted to be a trainee at SM Ent. This company had already produced quite good talents. I hope one fine day, I will be one of their talented singer. 

Today is my first day as a trainee. My vocal class will start at 9 in the morning. As I'm too excited to go to SM Ent., I forgot to take my breakfast. I still have time, but still I need to rush since I don't really know where is the location of my vocal class. I'll just need to find the cafeteria first since I've already eat there during the audition before. Later, I'll just try to ask anyone there. 

As I'm too clumsy, I already bumped into someone in the cafeteria. I look up to see the person that I bumped into with a guilty face. I see a cute tall man with a cute ponytail hair and older than me a few years maybe. 

"Yah, TaeYeon! What have you done? It's only the first day, you already create problem with the people here. He must be mad at you." I am mentally scold myself. I started to hit my head lightly. I felt a grip on my wrist before I look to see him again.

EeTeuk POV

"Mianhe, oppa." she said with a guilty face when I grab her hand which she used to hit her head. "Why are you hitting yourself? My mom says it's not good to hit our own head, you know?" I'm trying to start the conversation with her and give her my best angelic smile. "Don't oppa want to scold me?" she asked still with her guilty face which I found it cute. Weird me. Hahah...

"Why should oppa scold you? You are not even bumped into me on purpose, right?" I answered her with questions back. That's make her nodded shyly. "Oppa never see you here before. Today is your first day?" I asked her. "Neh, oppa. Today is my first day here as a trainee. My first class at 9, but I'm hungry." she tell me. 

I'm alone today since today is our free day and DongHae want to practice dancing with HyukJae at a small dance studio nearby. I think I already find a partner to accompany me for breakfast. I'll help her to get used to this SM Building after this. It's a win-win situation I guess.

"Do you know where is your class?" I asked her. "Actually, I don't have any idea where are all my classes located." she sigh. "Just buy your breakfast first. Oppa will wait for you here. I'll show you around after this." I command her. "Yay! Gomawo, oppa! I'll buy fast." she said while jumping happily. She hurriedly buy her breakfast. I'm smiling with her action. So, childish. Sure, since I think she is in her teenager years.

She already paced to me in no time. So fast. I chuckled looking at her. She give me a 'wae oppa' face. I just shook my head. We are heading to a table near the ahjumma's counter. 

"Ok, my name is LeeTeuk. You can just call me EeTeuk oppa. What is your name, little kid?" I introduced myself. "My name is Kim Tae Yeon. Nice to meet you, EeTeuk oppa!" she said happily. "How old are you TaeYeon? You seem to be so young and small." I asked her in order to be closer to her. "I'm 15 years old and yeah I'm small. I hope I will get taller after this." she said with some cream from the bun she ate smeared over her cheek. "Aigoo~ Uri little Taengoo is such a messy eater!" I said teasingly while wiping the cream. "Hee. Taengoo is such a cute name. Can I call you Teukie oppa then?" she said with the wide grin on her face. Teukie seems to be cute and young though. I just nodded with my angelic smile.

Ahjumma who is sitting behind the counter turn her radio on. An old song which actually my favourite song appeared. Usually I will sing this song happily when I heard of this song but not now. It is because this little Taengoo in front of me is singing this whole heartedly and beautifully. Her voice is awesome and full of feeling. I can't even sing to this song because I'm ashamed since her voice is much more beautiful than me. The second reason is that I'm amazed with her voice. 

After the song come to its end she laugh loudly at my reaction. Can I say her laugh is quite weird for a young girl like her. An ahjumma laugh to be honest. Just like my high pitch laugh. "Yah, oppa. You must not even know of this song right. You must think what an alien song this girl sing until the end. That's actually my favourite song." she said after she laughed at me.

"Ani. Who says I don't know this song. It's also my favourite song. Usually I will sing this song until the end also. But, today I felt ashamed because uri little Taengoo here can sing better than me even today is her first class only." I praised her. "You are an Ahjussi then!" she said while laughing her ahjumma laugh again. "Yah, Taeng! You are also an ahjumma with your sing and your laugh then." I said followed with my high pitch laugh. We don't even bother to the people staring at us laughing. It's just our first meeting, yet I can feel that we already created our own little world when we are together. Weird of me.

She showed me her schedule. Vocal class, dance class, acting class, etc. We walk together to all the classes and the important location in SM building. I showed her the location of vending machine in case she feel thirsty after class, I showed her the rest room, I even showed her my favourite place which is the rooftop. Lastly, I bring her to her vocal class and wave her goodbye.

I'm already walk away a few steps before I turned back to her which still in front of the door. "Oppa have free time today. So, I'll wait at the rooftop this evening after TaeYeon finished all the classes today. Oppa will bring TaeYeon to the dorm and some interesting places here. Arasso?" I offerred her. "Deh, oppa. But, am I bothering you and troubling you?" she said while smiling before showing her guilty face again. Cute. "Ani. Oppa will not offerring you if it is troublesome for me." I said to ease her guiltiness.

I walk away from her class. I started my day today with a negative thought that today will be boring since DongHae is busy today to accompany me. But, it seems that today will be great. My phone vibrate in my pocket. I shake my body along with the vibration. Silly me. I look through my phone. My tall, long haired, gorgous noona girlfriend just texted me to go on a date. I have many hours before meeting Taengoo then.

Is today my lucky day? Today is already a great day and becoming greater now. I'm so excited. Wait? What am I being excited now? Is it because of little Taengoo? Or is it because of noona? Aishh. What am I thinking? It must be because of my noona girlfriend.