Prologue

One More Chance

SNSD's Dorm
SNSD are having a little celebration as their forever maknae, SeoHyun come to visit them for the first time after her blast solo single launching. They are so excited as they are missing each other since their little maknae decided to further her solo career. They were immersed in their catching up until their door ring.

SeoHyun and Yoona run to the door to get the guest. Yoona grab the door knob first. But, there are no one there. Before closing the door, she realized there is a gift box on the floor. "Unnie, someone left this for you I think. Since, the name 'Taengoo' is written here." Yoona said while looking and turning the gift bag. "Is that gift from fans? It is not even your birthday, Taeng." Yuri asked curiously.

TaeYeon POV

I opened the gift bag. There is a bottle inside the gift bag. There are 2 pieces of paper in the bottle. I take the pink coloured paper. "Miss me" was scribble on the paper. I have a feeling about the sender. A smile drawn on my face.

"Yah! She's smiling brightly. Can you guys guess the sender just by judging her bright smile?" HyoYeon asked the others just to tease TaeYeon. "Wae, unnie? Wae? Did something important happen while I'm not here?" asked SeoHyun innocently.