Chapter 27

One More Chance

Still Flashback

"Yaa, hyung! What are you talking about?" KyuHyun asked both EeTeuk and SungMin. "One of Super Junior member will get married in no time, I think. And I as the oldest hyung can just watch and getying older." EeTeuk said while pouting teasingly. "Jjinja? Aigoo~ Then, KyuMin is not real?" KyuHyun said teasingly. "Aish. How come KyuMin is not real? Can't you see my love for you?" SungMin replied with his aegyo.

"Then, why are you deceiving me by marrying someone else? Aish. I think I should also ask SeoBaby to get married too. We are SM official.. Err, unofficial couole by the way." KyuHyun said already having his evil plans. "Ya! Court SeoHyun well before you even planning on that. Make sure all her 8 unnies trust you first. With your evilness, do you think that her unnies will let her be with you?" EeTeuk said while smacking his evil maknae's back. "Ara, hyung. Ara." KyuHyun said while rubbing where his beloved hyung smacked him.

"Why SungMin can while I can't? It is not fair." KyuHyun muttered as he still not satisfied. "Uri beloved evil maknae, see. How can someone resist this Aegyo King? And everyone know how evil my beloved maknae is. Just do your best in courtimg her. You are still young. And no worries, you have 12 hyungs that love you and you have ELF also." EeTeuk said sarcastically while rubbing his maknae's cheeks. Both EeTeuk and SungMin kiss KyuHyun's cheek and laugh. KyuHyun just let them kiss him as he loves being spoilt by his hyungs.

End of Flashback

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Suju Dorm

There are only EeTeuk and HeeChul in the  dorm. EeTeuk and HeeChul don't have any schedules for the rest of day. As the weather is quite cold, EeTeuk wears the sweater that TaeYeon gave him as a birthday present years before. He sit in the living room smiling as he remembers the moment TaeYeon gave him the sweater. HeeChul preparing himself to go somewhere but EeTeuk don't really know where HeeChul wants to go.

EeTeuk POV

"My Taengoo is so nice giving me this sweater. I miss her so much. I wonder if she still keep the same sweater that she said before. Aish. What I'm thinking? She might already throw it out or don't even know where she puts that." I said and sighed. What am I even think? What am I hoping for? She never felt the same toward me. But, I still smiling as our memories keep on playing in my head. Pabo!

The bell rings. I startled. Maybe HeeChul's date already here. I paced to the door to open it. I'm frozen as I opened the door. The person is someone who is none of my expectation. She also seems shocked to see me opening the door. I'm zoning off as I see she is wearing the duck socks that I gave her without her knowing it and the duck bag that I gave her years before. She still using it. I'm so happy that I can't help myself to smile a little.

"Oppa?" she said while covering her duck bag to her back. I realised that I'm smiling after she called for me. Silly me. I just scratch my neck and I can't help to feel awkward again. "Neh, Taeng err TaeYeon-shi." I said.

 

TaeYeon POV

I feel so shock to see Teukie oppa in front of me opening the door for me. I can't help to smile as I see him still wearing the sweater that I gave him years before. But, I'm a bit shy as I bring this duck bag that he gave me before. So, I try to cover it even I'm it's too late to cover up. "Oppa?" I called him as he seems to be zoning out. "Neh, Taeng err TaeYeon-shi." he said while stuttered. I feel like my heart is being pinched as I heard he called me TaeYeon-shi. The gap is so far that it seems like impossible for us to get back together. But, still seeing him wearing the sweater I feel really happy. All of our memories keep playing in my mind.

"Why are you here? Looking for Chul oppa?" he asked me. "Neh. I'm going back to my hometown. It's good if you can send me there." I said. Wait?! What am I'm saying? I'm not in a right mind right now. I can see his confuse look. "Ani. It is nothing to do with oppa. Chul oppa will send me there." I said clumsily as I'm trying to cover it up. I can feel that I'm blushing. "Ara. I'll call Chul now." he said already turning his back to me to find Chul oppa. 

 

EeTeuk POV

Why my heart skipped beat when she said that before. It is only a slipped tongue. Not more than that. I see that Chul already come out from his room. "Are you okay, Teuk?" he said while grabbing my shoulder. "Neh. She's here already." I said while smiling. "Take care of her, okay? Drive safely. I love both of you so make sure to be safe." I said to him. 

 

TaeYeon POV

I'm really curious about the sweater. I need to ask Chul oppa. "Oppa. Does Teukie oppa always wears the sweater?" I ask him carefully. "That sweater? He loves it. That's the only thing that he will never lend us. Even, if we begged for it. I bet, it must be a gift from someone special." he said and shrugging. I can't help to smile. As we walk to his car, someone called him on the line. He seems uneasy.

"Wae, oppa?" I asked him. He take a deep breath. "There are some problem. Just stay here. I have something to do." he said and runs back to his dorm. I just stay there dumbfoundedly. 

"TaeYeon-shi." a very familiar voice called for me. My heart skipped beat. "Oppa?" I said while stuttered. "Err. Chul, he said sorry. He needs to shoot for his programme today instead of tomorrow for some reasons. So, I'm the only one that are free for today. And I can't let you take the bus for your safety. You are my dongsaeng after all." Teukie oppa explained. I just nodded.

"My car is there. Kkaja." he said. I followed him. As I'm opening the door I can see he take a familiar looking necklace and puts in his pocket in a split second. I can't even ensure that is the same necklace. Our 'couple' necklace before. Maybe it see it wrongly. It just too fast. I just chase away the thought as he also put a poker face. 

The only thing that can be heard along the way is only the radio. The awkward air surrounds us. "Gomawo, oppa for willingly sending me." I said to him. He just nodded. "Gwenchanna. If I'm not sending you now, I will feel uneasy for sure. And I also can't forgive myself if anything happen. After all, I'm the only one that don't have any schedule for today." he said. I feel a bit of happiness spread through out my whole body. 

The radio is playing Why I Like You from Super Junior. I can see he is smiling a little. I wonder what he is thinking about now. I look into the window and my mind flying back to our memories when he sang this song while playing piano. 


A/N
Actually starting from Chapter 26 is already the last phase of this fanfic. There are a few more chapter to go. It is not going over 40 chapters I think. Btw, thanks for reading.