Chapter 13

One More Chance

TaeYeon POV

I take out a pair of necklace that I bought before. A heart shaped locket with a shiny beads under the heart. Perfect. I hope Teukie oppa will love it and not rejecting it. I know oppa don't really means to reject the couple stuff that I gave. He just want to protect me. In fact, HeeChul oppa keep on reminding us not to wear similar accessories again. Or can I say he's nagging. Everytime we meet, HeeChul oppa will be nagging about the bunny earing that I gave Teukie oppa. I know Teukie oppa must be receiving more from HeeChul oppa since they live together. Aish... That oppa....

I'm waiting for my date with Teukie oppa in our favourite ice cream shop. It's about a week after our last date. And I already miss him. Missing his hug, missing how he patted my head and missing his kiss on my forehead. I touch my forehead and smile. When Teukie oppa comes, we head to choose our favourite ice cream flavour. We are now used to be feeding each other because I don't know why the vanilla ice cream become tastier just when he feed me. 

After we finished our ice cream, I took out the necklace that I bought. "It's not that I don't want to take it. But, you know HeeChul will be mad at me. And people will notice in no time." he said trying to coax me. "Please oppa! This necklace is so nice. Don't you like it? Or you don't want to wear what I give you? It's ok then." I said already sulking. "Ani. The neclace is perfect. I love it. I'll wear it for you."  he said already gave in to me. "Taengoo-yah. What will we do if romours spread? Or else what if Lee Soo Man Seonsaeng-nim calls us? What should we do?" he asked me. I just give my best smile." Oppa will always save Taengoo. So, oppa will answer it first. Then, we will stick to oppa's answer. Oppa will answer Lee Soo Man Seonsaeng-nim also." I said. I know that I can depend on him. He love to pamper me, protect me and showering me with his love. He just shakes his head and give his angelic smile that I love. He take it from my hand and wear it for himself. He kiss the locket. He then walk to my side and wear me the other necklace. I also kiss the locket. He patted my head.

"You must wear this necklace forever, oppa. Because your heart will be beside my heart when you wear it. You promised me not to leave my side, right?" I said to him. "How can I resist your aegyo then?" he said and chuckled. He walked me to my dorm. I love it when Teukie oppa grab my hand and we walked hand by hand. He gave me a warm hug and kiss my forehead before he leave. What are we? A couple? An oppa and dongsaeng? Friend? Molla! The most important thing that I know for sure is I love to be by his side and I love how he showered me with his love.  


¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

EeTeuk POV

I walk to the night market with a disguise. There are not much of things that attract me. As I walk by, I see the duck bag. That's cute. I have an idea when I look at the bag. A couple bag. I'll give to TaeYeon one of this bag and I'll keep one. I smile. "Chul, mian. Only for this time." I muttered. I know for sure that HeeChul will be mad because of this. In fact, I'm the one who buy this. He surely will nags to me for a week at least. I can't wait to see her tomorrow. It's only been about 10 days and I already missed her. What are we? Lovers? An oppa and dongsaeng? Friend? Molla! But, one thing for sure. My heart long for her. I want to spend my time with her, to see her beautiful smile. And to protect her and showering her with my love. 


¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

EeTeuk POV

Today I have a date with my lovable favourite dongsaeng. We'll have a movie date. A romantic comedy movie. I wear the white sweater that Taengoo gave me as a birthday present. Luckily, this sweater have hoodies. I just put on face mask as a disguise. TaeYeon will also wear the same sweater. I wait for her at the car park. There are just a few people there. 

"Oppa!" TaeYeon shouted. I can see she's running toward me. I opened my arms and she clings to me. We are both laughing. We then walking hand by hand to the cinema. The movie is quite interesting. The 3 hours of the movie feel like heaven. With TaeYeon keeps hugging my arms and giggling, I feel the happiness in my heart. 

I walked her to her dorm. "Oppa. You always love duck, right?" she said. "But, I love you more. So, I'll give you this." I said while giving her duck bag I bought for her. "You know I'm a duck lover, right? I do resemble a duck. So, keep this duck forever. Because I'll be by your side forever and I'll be able to protect you forever." I said to her. I already walked away when she calls me. I can see her pouting. I'm quite confuse. "What?" I asked her dumbfoundedly. "Yaa! Gwenchanna oppa, gwenchanna. Just go!" she said to me. I can feel that she's so angry. She already move away heading to her dorm. When I realized something, I run to her. Luckily, she just a few feets away from me. I grabbed her wrist and turn her body to face me. I then hugged her and kissed her forehead. "Don't be angry to me or give me that kind of face. It's hurting me." I said while patted her head. She give me her best smile hugged me again. She just run away while laughing.