Chapter 30

One More Chance

HeeChul POV

Suju Dorm

EeTeuk is getting ready for his schedule. I'm also getting ready to pick up TaeYeon. I feel eager to know what happened before. It really can't be nothing special I guess. They can't be awkward for the whole day. They only have each other. There must be something important to talk about alone. Even, I'm not planning all this I'm still looking forward to it. They are TaeTeuk after all. Wait?! Did they fight? Aish. I can't hold it anymore. I need to know what happened. I barged into EeTeuk's room.

As expected, he is adjusting his hair while looking at the mirror. I bet it's already about ten minutes he is like that in front of the mirror that even the mirror want to puke if it can. I sit on the bed. "Teuk! Spill!" I commanded as I can't be patient anymore. The thoughts are killing me. "Impatient, huh?" EeTeuk said still busy looking at his reflect. "Yaa! You better tell me!" I said already dragging him on the bed and destroying his hair. "My hair, my hair!" EeTeuk begging me. "Aish. Nothing happened." EeTeuk said and shrugged. "Yaa!" I smacked his head. "Deh, deh. We are not awkward. But, I'm not sure after this. And her family treat me well. I see that she is happier. I can see her ahjumma laugh." EeTeuk said already smiling. Wow! Her ahjumma laugh. I can't even see that even I sent her quite a few time before. "Then, what do you feel now? What will you do?" I asked him. "Move on." he said with a straight face. "Mwo?!" I shouted to him due to his unbelievable answer. "What? Tell me. What more should I do? She is not even had any feeling toward me. There is nothing. Ya, I admit that the happiness is there when we are together. But, I can't involve myself in one-sided love again." he said and sighed. "What if she really has the same feeling?" I asked him trying to read his feeling. "There is no what if anymore, Chul. She already said that she never had the same feeling. That's the fact, Chul." he said. He continues to prepare himself. Disappoited? Yes, I am.


I'm already in the car with TaeYeon. We are on the way back to Seoul. "TaeTae. Anything happened that day?" I asked her. "What day? Nothing happened I guess." she answered me. "Taeng. You know what I mean." I said. "Neh, oppa. The awkwardness disappear that day. And my family love him. They know that's him that can make me happy." she said without looking at me. "Then?" I asked her. "That's it. I think we will be awkward again after this." she said and laughing. But, I know she just fake it. "Don't you even think to get back together? Make TaeTeuk real again." I said trying to read what she feels. "What for? Teukie oppa for sure hated me for dumping him. What I said can't be forgiven I think." she said and sighed. Silence.

"Erm, oppa. I wonder how can Sica covered up the whole HaeSica things?" she said. "She's not being called the girl version of me for no reason." I said with a proud face. HaeSica have the love relationship for a long time. But, thanks to Sica they are not even left any traces. The only traces left is DongHae's stare. Pabo that kid! But, they are the happiest at that time. Sica might have a new boyfriend. But, only DongHae can make Sica the Ice Princess melts and she is happy with that. Sica do take care of DongHae so well. But, their break up is quite severe. Quite similar to TaeTeuk but in a more severe way. DongHae do cried for days. 

"Hmm, oppa. Should I learn how to cover my feeling too? Like Sica do?" she asked me. "Taeng. You can cover up in front of fans. Not leaving any trace. That's what Sica do. But, you can't fool your feeling. Sica never hide her love toward DongHae. Never. Just after their break up, she hold everything by herself. And believe me, she's not happy with that. Because deep down inside, she know who can melts her heart well and still make her happy." I said. I really hope TaeTeuk and HaeSica will have a happy ending.


¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

DongHae and EunHyuk are having dance practice for Super Junior D&E performance in the dance studio. Diva Key is also there dancing to girl group dance. Key put his earphone on and dance to f(x) song Nu Abo while smiling brightly. After a few songs, he lands on the floor watching his hyungs. "Yo, Key! Where's Amber?" EunHyuk asked as he always see them together. Key give a sour face. "Don't tell me, she's with anyBer and you got angry?" DongHae asked Key. EunHyuk amd DongHae laugh hard looking to Key's expression. "Yah, hyung! Stop laughing! Deh, deh. Yesterday, when Shinee and f(x) eating out together I got jealous. She keep singing the Llama song with MinHo excitedly and she just ignored me the whole time. Yet, she can ask me if I hate her since I put on a mad face. I don't really mad just because she's with anyBer, but I can't control my heart if she ignored me when I'm beside her." Key just spill out his heart since both EunHyuk and DongHae do know his feeling already.  "I think, you just need to tell my dino sis that you don't like being ignored. Since, as far as I know both of you can't stand sulking for a long time." DongHae gave his encouragement. 

What they do not know is Amber is eavesdroping them. She felt guilty for making her 'crush' feels like that. Yes, they are friend. But, she do love him more than any of her friend which most of them are guys. 

 

Amber POV

My boo. I feel like I'm happiest when he calls me his Baby. I feel like I'm his. And only his. I love how Key treated me. I know I'm not even a dream girl. I'm like a boy. But, for sure I'm straight. Especially, when I'm with my boo. I love when Key always come to stand beside me whenever we are together. He always hugs me everytime we meet even it is only a short manly hug. Even, he is a diva but I can feels his manly side when we are together. We clicked when we are together. He always join me whenever I'm doing some nonsense stuff. He makes me feel special the way I am. He do make me feel used to his presence. That I'll feel uneasy when he is not beside me. Or if we are not having our own conversation when we have event together, we will sure feel uneasy. 

I have many friends which are guys. I do know that some of them do have feeling toward me. One of them is Henry. My best friend. But, I can't treat him more than just a friend or a brother.

 "Ottokhae??? I should not ignore Key oppa after this. I need to make up with oppa tomorrow." I whisper.

 

Key POV

My Baby Amber. No one will ever think that she is my dream girl. I can't put a solid answer to my type of dream girl. As long as she is unique will do. And this is why Amber comply to my dream girl. I can tell that she's unique from the first time we met. I love when we are together. I love to see her doing nonsense stuffs. I love to hug her even I know it is just a manly hug for her. I want to be by her side and have a private conversation with her whenever we have event together. I want to protect her forever. 

But, I don't really know her feeling for me. She has Henry by the way. I can't fight with him. He is surely will win her heart. He is her best friend and they are so close. I don't have any issue on how close she is with all the guys. The only thing that I can't accept is when we are together yet she ignore my presence like yesterday when she with MinHo singing their Llama song. Am I not even special to her?

"Key, I really want to see how you can change Amber. I challenge you." EunHyuk said challenging me. "Ani, hyung. I decline that challange. I don't want to put any force on her to change. I want her to change with pleasure, when she wants to. I'll tolerate her, I'll help her to change without being pressured." I said. I accept her the way she is. She don't have to be someone else. She is special the way she is. I do have the feeling to see how feminine she will be or wearing a y girl dress. But, I want her to do that because she wants to. Not because I force her to. 

Amber POV

"Ani, hyung. I decline that challange. I don't want to put any force on her to change. I want her to change with pleasure, when she wants to. I'll tolerate her, I'll help her to change without being pressured." he said to EunHyuk oppa. I'm touched with his answer even I know his answer already judging by the way he treated me. He made me feel like a girl in love even I physically look like a boy. I'm not as soft or as sweet as any other girl but the way he treat me made me not even care about my physical. Even I know that he is prettier than me. I love to touch his face. "That's why I like him." I whisper while smiling like a lovesick.