Chapter 23

One More Chance

EeTeuk POV


We had a very packed schedules this month. I haven't really have a good time with my members as we had our own schedules. So, today we will hangout together. But, only with DongHae, HeeChul and SiWon. SiWon and HeeChul will wait for us at the cake shop in the shopping mall since he will come directly from his shooting site and HeeChul will come from Knowing Brothers set. So, I just going there with DongHae. As we are walking around the mall, there are something that catch my eyes in one of the shop. I dragged DongHae with me entering the shop.

"Yaa, hyung! Don't say you are going to buy duck stuff again. You already have a lot in your white room." DongHae said while putting his hands on his hips like an omma. "You see. This socks are white. And it's duck. What else can I ask for?" I said already falling in love with the duck socks. I take two pairs of the duck socks. It will be nice if TaeYeon will wear this. I gave her the duck bag before and she likes it. She even brings the bag to Running Man as she sleeps there. I already smiling even I know that I will never have the chance to give her now. Silly me.

"Wait, hyung! Two pairs? And what with this smile?" DongHae asked me teasingly. "I love this socks. So what?" I said to him. "Kkaja. SiWon and Chul must be waiting for us." I dragged him to pay for the socks.


SiWon POV

I am watching some videos online. Then, I clicked on a very familiar MV. In fact, I love this MV and I watched this MV repeatedly. The boys MV. I'm smiling widely as I can't keep my eyes away from this one girl. I don't really know how can her be so y effortlessly. Even her surrounding seems agree to her iness. The dust just making her ier. Aish, this girl. She just ruining my type of dream girl. I just smiled as I remembered our memories together when we are shooting for Mamonde.

Flashback 

SiWon POV

I just smiling while watching The Boys MV in my phone. "Oppa! You are watching our MV?" YuRi said trying to make me startled. And she did it. I'm startled as she comes from nowhere and grabbing my shoulders. "Yaa! You starled me. Naughty you!" I said teasingly. "Oppa, as you are watching our MV. What do you think of me in this MV?" YuRi asked me. Should I be honest with her? "Do you want an honest answer?" I asked her. She just nodded. I use my finger to motion her to come nearer. "y." I whispered to her ear. I can see her blushing as red as a tomato. She just hit me lightly on my arm. I just laugh to make her feels like it is a joke.

"Oppa, what kind of girl is your dream girl?" she asked me. This girl is so attractive. I do love doing this CF with her. She is just so feminine and it is going so smooth. I love when she seems to understand what I'm trying to show for this CF. We don't even need communicate verbally. As if our eyes communicate by its own. "A girl with sense of humour. And a girl with abs." I whispered the second criteria to her ear.

"Then, I should be going to the gym after this." she muttered but I still can hear what she muttered as we sit quite close. "Mworago?" I asked her teasingly. "Ani. Let's practice for next scene." she said clumsily. "Why? Want to be my dream girl?" I whisper to her teasingly. I can see her blushing. I love to see her that way. "Oppa!" she said while hitting my arm lightly. 

End of Flashback and POV

 

HeeChul comes and kiss SiWon cheek. "YuRi-ah. Don't kiss me in public." SiWon said still in his daydreaming. HeeChul smacked SiWon's head. "What YuRi? Didn't you said that I'm prettier than any girls? Why is YuRi now?" HeeChul said teasingly. "I never said that you are prettier than YuRi." SiWon said while rubbing his head. He is already putting his ugly pout. 

"Ya, yaedurra! What are you bickering about?" EeTeuk said. "Teuk? Do you go shopping before coming here? Let me see what you buy." HeeChul said already grabbing the plastic containing the sock. "Duck again?" HeeChul said. EeTeuk just taking back the socks and put in his bag.

"Yaa! Why are you late? It feels like forever." SiWon said still pouting. He never feels ashamed to sulk or making ugly face in front of s. He might be the charismatic Choi SiWon that Super Junior will feel so proud to shame him by pulling down his pants years back. But, after years of being together he is already dissolved in the nature of Super Junior. He is already as nonsense as the other member. He already feels comfortable to show his nonsense side. He can sulk, he can be the skinship lover, he hugs everyone, he can just play freely with HeeChul when his madness come as he loves to kiss them passionately, he is belong to the 'Screwloose' Super Junior. And ELF do know that.

"As if you do noted the time passing. We see that you don't even bother the time and just daydreaming like a lovesick while waiting for us." HeeChul said teasingly. "Don't you dare, hyung!" SiWon warned while hitting HeeChul's arm. He know his HeeChul hyung too well to know what HeeChul will be doing next. IMITATING. "YuRi-ah. Don't kiss me in public. I never said that you are prettier than YuRi" HeeChul already imitating SiWon perfectly. Who can stop this beautiful guy? Imitating already become Suju's thing. They are laughing together.

EeTeuk POV

We are having our cakes together. Actually, we are not only eating. But, we play together. We put some cream on the loser's face when we are playing Kai Bai Bo. "SiWon-ah. Kiss me here. If not, I'll tell everyone about YuRi-ah." HeeChul said teasingly pointing on his cheek. "You know I love it, hyung." SiWon said already smirking. As SiWon aiming on HeeChul's cheek, HeeChul snapping his head toward SiWon making SiWon's lip landed on his. "Yaa, hyung." SiWon said already smacking HeeChul's arm. All of us are laughing.

I also feed them my cake. I love to feed them since all of them love to be pampered. We are having fun together when my necklace that TaeYeon gave before falls from my neck to the floor. Luckily, they are too busy playing together with the cakes to notice that. I don't really sure why I wear this necklace today. I just feel like I want to wear this. But, seeing it dropping to the floor making my heart feel uneasy. As if TaeYeon is not in good condition. As I'm thinking about my necklace, my phone rings. It is from Yoona. 

"Oppa! I don't really know who to call for help. TaeYeon unnie..." Yoona said in a worried voice. "What's with her. Tell me!" I can't help but to be worried about her.