Chapter 14

One More Chance

TaeYeon POV 

Today, I will have a date with Teukie oppa.  It's been two months after we last met. I've been missing him and I feel so impatient to meet Teukie oppa. Not to mention that I feel so excited as I plan to go to amusement park. We had been there before. But, I can feel that Teukie oppa is afraid of some of the rides. He avoid all the scary rides. I'll make sure he accompany me to ride all the extreme rides today. I grinned.

Today's date is a surprise for both of us. I planned for the noon date and he planned for the evening date. We keep it as a secret. Now, I'm confuse on choosing what kind of cloth to wear for our date. After picking, trying and rejecting I've come to a conclusion. A flowery knee-length white dress. Now is already late autumn so I wear quite thick cardigan and quite long socks. I wear a cap and face mask as a disguse.

I'm waiting for Teukie oppa in front of our dorm. Teukie oppa hugs me and handed me his car key. I'm not really a good driver. So, oppa keep on looking for the cars for safety. I just park the car somewhere secluded outside of the amusement park. He seems quite nervous but he just act normal. I'm trying to hold my laugh. 

"Are you ok, oppa? Are you afraid?" I asked him. "Ani. I'm great. Kkaja yaedeura!" he said in his MC-ing style. This oppa can do his MC-ing thing anytime and anywhere. I shake my head. I feel so excited already. I can't wait to get on all the rides here. 

EeTeuk POV

Amusement Park? Andwae!!! I can't ride this. TaeYeon will surely laughing at me. But, I need to pretend that I'm okay with it. "Let's eat cotton candy first." I said as I try to drag the time. We then shared the cotton candy. We also buy ice cream and shared the ice cream. 

We already nearing the roller coaster. My face turned pale. "Omo! Uri oppa is afraid." TaeYeon already start to tease me. "Can we not ride this. Just Merry go round and Ferris Wheel, can we?" I try to plead her. "Jebal, oppa. Just this one. I miss to ride this." she plead me. I just gave in. "Deh, deh. Just this one." I said. She already jumping happily. Anything for her precious smile.

TaeYeon POV

As expected, Teukie oppa is just shouting. I just laugh my ahjumma laugh. But, to my surprise Teukie oppa already put his left leg on my laps. I forgot that I wore a dress. The wind make my dress fly up. And he prevent my dress from fly up using his leg. Wow! Teukie oppa can still thinks of me even in his condition. Afraid and shouting. I'm blushing already. But, I feel like I want to ride it again. 

"Please, oppa. One more time." I plead him. "Let me think first." he said while thinking for awhile. He then take off his jacket. He kneel down in front of me. He put his jacket on my waist and try to zip up the jacket. "It might work" he muttered but I can still hear it. It quite uncomfortable but it do cover my legs up. He tied the sleeves to the front of my legs. We then take another ride. I feel so happy. And secure? Hahah. But, he might be not. He already vomitting. Mian, oppa!

EeTeuk POV

After the scary date at the amusement park, I drove her to meet someone. Not really someone. Two persons to be exact. I bring her to watch my noona musical theater. We watch her acting. It's not as crazy as we watch in the variety show. I can say, my noona is quite overacting when she come to variety show with me. I need to bring her to variety show to promote her more. Even, she make me curling my fingers due to embarassment everytime she appear in variety show I keep on promoting her. But, day by day we become closer. She still my beloved noona that used to protect me before.

"InYoung unnie is jjang!" she praise my noona with both thumbs up. The theater already finished. "Do you want to meet my noona?" I asked her. "Omo, oppa! Jjinja? Where is she? I really want to meet her!" she said excitedly. But, she seems shock as I bring her not just to meet my noona but also my omma. "Oppa! Why didn't you tell me your omma is here. I don't bring anything for her as a present. Aish.." she whisper to me. "Ani. Gwenchanna." I also whisper to her. 

"Aigoo, omma! Look at this two lovely couple here." InYoung noona start to tease us. "InYoung unnie! Eomeonim!" she already run toward my noona and omma. She hugs both of them. What a beautiful scene. They look close to each other even my omma just meet her for the first time. My noona and omma seem like they got new dongsaeng and new daughter already. They forgot me. Their own dongsaeng and son.

"My lovely daughter. I'll miss you later. Come visit me with JungSoo after this. Sleep at our house. You can sleep with me also." omma said while hugging TaeYeon's small body. Both of them seem unable to pull out from the hug. "Aigoo, omma. Later we ask JungSoo to bring your daughter-in-law home. But, now just let her go first." InYoung noona said. Both of us already blushed. "TaeYeon-nie, take care of my dongsaeng. I can see he's happy now. I love you, my dongsaeng!" InYoung noona said to TaeYeon. She hug both of us.

We walked to the playground near our dorm. The air feels so cold. I can see her shivering. I took off my jacket and put on her shivering body. "Ani, oppa. Gwenchanna. You will feel cold too oppa." she said. "You can see that Suju is a bunch of nonsense boys that ELF love. Doing crazy things that make ELF love more and more. But, we do take a good care to woman. So, just take it." I said. I can still tolerate the coldness since I wear quite a few layer of clothes. I can't stand seeing her shivering. We sit on the swing. 

"Gomawo for treating my noona and omma nicely." I said. "Oppa, later if you want to bring me to them just let me know. I want to give them presents. I want to cook for them. I want to please them." she said while pouting. "Arasso! But, even without the presents you already make them love you." I said. She smiles. "Grrr" some sound produced. The sound come from my stomach. With the cold air making me hungry. "Oppa! I'll cook for you. Kkaja!" she said and laughing. "What do you want to cook for me?" I asked. She grabbed my hand dragging me to their dorm. "Kimchi jjigae? Omurice?" she said while thinking. Kimchi jjigae in a cold night. Wow! "Call!" I said. "Who is in your dorm now." I asked her. "Maybe just Sunny." she answered me.

There are Sunny and Yoona in the dorm. They already ate. So, TaeYeon just cook for both of us. She don't want me to help her. So I just walked around the dorm. I see a picture of her and a man with a very similar face with her. "Taengoo-yah. Is this your oppa? The TaeYeon boy?" I asked her. "Neh. We have similar face, right?" she answered me. 

I paced to the kitchen. I want to help her, but she already finished cooking. "Waenirinji uhneunal juhnyuhk chodae handamyuh. Nuhui jibeuro nareul boolluhjji naneun gidaehaessuhjji. Gulmgo gulmgo ddo gulmuh niga haejul mashinneun juhnyuk gidaehamyuh. Sangsanghamyuh sutgarageul deun geu sungan." I sang the Cooking Cooking song. "Iruhke matuhbsuhdo dwenayo?!" she also sang it while giving me a spoonful of the Kimchi Jjigae. "Ani. It's delicious." I said with my angelic dimple smile.

Kimchi Jjigae and omurice with side dishes. "How is the food?" she asked me again. "Omo! Delicious." I praised her. "Can I say it is better than uri Wookie's and even HyoYeon's." I whispered. She smiling brightly. "I wish that I can eat this everyday." I said. "Then, you need to marry me and I'll make you fat." she said and laughing her ahjumma laugh. "If you say so." I said to . I can see she's blushing.

After we eat, we wash the dishes together. I sprinkle some of the soap to her. She also do the same. We are playing quite awhile. After finishing everything, I already walked to the door. I hugged her and gave her a peck on her forehead. "Gomawo for the date and the delicious food." I said. My phone rings. I just showed her the caller Lee Soo Man songsaengnim. I bet after this, he will call TaeYeon for sure. "It's gonna be okay." I said to ensure her and patted her head. I answered the call and heading to my dorm.