Chapter 29

One More Chance

EeTeuk POV

Suju Dorm

I'm taking bath right after arriving from TaeYeon's hometown. I had so many thoughts in my head. I can't help myself from remembering everything happened before. As I keeps on thinking, SungMin's words come to my mind.

 Flashback (A day before SungMin's marriege)

Tomorrow is my dongsaeng wedding ceremony. My first dongsaeng to get married. Sooner than me, his oldest hyung. Aish, this Minnie. He should wait for me. Err, but for how long? I don't even have a girlfriend. Should I ask ELF to marry me? So, she will cheers for me everyday when I came home. Oppa! Oppa! Hahah.

So, I come to congratulate my beloved dongsaeng. "SungMin-ah!!!" I called him while running toward him. I really miss him as we don't meet for quite a long time. Since he's been busy with his preparation.

"Hyung-ah!!!" he shouted already hugging and kissing my cheeks. "Ya! You can't kiss us after this. Amd your will be officially hers." I said to him. "Ani. She will understand how much I love Suju and ELF. Hahah." he said whole heartedly.

"I really thought that Aegyo Couple will end up together. But, gwenchanna your wife is the best for you. Hoping that you'll be happier happier happier. Give us niece and nephew faster" I said to him and winking.

"Hyung, gomawo. Hyung, you know I love you right? About the Aegyo Couple, I know I'm not really strong inside. I gave up years ago, until I met this beautiful wife of mine who love to shower me with her love. But, I'm still hoping that TaeTeuk and HaeSica will have a good ending. We all had suffered a lot. Hyung, I know that you are really strong inside. If not, you'll never succeed in maintaing Suju's love till this time amd forever. So, keep on loving her, hyung. Make the Leader Couple real, make TaeTeuk couple real. We've been missing TaeTeuk's smile also high pitch amd ahjumma laugh for a long time. Bring that back, hyung!" SungMin said to me. I cried a river.

End of Flashback

EeTeuk POV

 

SungMin-ah, mian. Hyung might not be able to fulfil that promise. TaeTeuk couple, SunSun couple and HaeSica couple are real years ago. TaeTeuk, at least for me is real. HaeSica is the most underground couple thanks to Sica coldness. We are men in love at that time. And that time was the best time and the happiest time for us. We can see each other smiles almost everyday. Taengoo, Sunny and Sica at that time might be not as pretty as now. But, they are the prettiest for us when they smile for us.

But, that already become memories. And for TaeTeuk, I don't really sure if that time even exist. Maybe I'm the selfish one to think that was real. But, the reality is she not even has the same feeling with me. What should I fight for if she doesn't has the same feeling with me? If love means to love each other. Then, it can't even considered as love. I'm really sure that she never love me more than a brother, more than a sunbae. Then, the most defensive action that I need to do now is move on and stop loving her as a lovable dongsaeng.

"Hyung~" DongHae calls me on the line even we are in the same house. Typical him. I already know that he is lonely and he can't sleep yet. And he will be here bothering me in no time whatever I say to stop him "Wae, Hae? Hyung is really tired. I'm driving for hours." I said to him even I know he will still be here. "Hyung~ I want to sleep with you." he said on the phone already switching my room's lamp on. Aish, this boy. "Hyung! Let's talk~" he said  in his term of aegyo already pull my blanket down to the floor. "Hae. Just 15 minutes." I said to him. He nodded. He already hugs me and landing right beside me. I patted his arm as he hugs me. "Hyung. I miss Sica. Why am I like this. She hurts me so much. But, I'm still like this. Am I really pabo?" DongHae said. "You are not pabo, Hae. You're just still in love with her." I said to him. "Jjinja?" he asked me. "Neh. Errm, Hae. Will you promise me to still fighting for HaeSica?" I asked him. But, no answer. Then, I heard a loud snoring beside me. He is already sleeping in my arm as I'm patting him. 

DongHae. The one that I've promised his dad or we can say 'our' dad to take care of him forever. The one that semding him to school already becomes my routines back then. My first dongsaeng that I had. The dongsaeng that make me learn to be a hyung as I only have a noona. Actually, I can't say any one name of my 14 dongsaeng that is my favourite dongsaeng. But, one thing for sure I love to pamper them.

DongHae, he had all the memories as maknae. He had his hyung sending him to school. We protect him like a maknae before. He is so clingy. He is afraid to be lonely. He is afraid of dark. He know that we all love him no matter what. Even, we say that he is bothersome but he know how much we love him deep in our heart. That's why he can pick on us and piss us off whenever he want. 

DongHae. I've seen when he is in love with Sica. He love it when Sica gave in to him. He can melt his ice princess heart. He never complaint about how cold Sica is in public. That's why they don't really left trace about their relationship. Except for his staring that he can't control.

RyeoWook. He is one of my victim in my process of learning to be a leader. He is our angel maknae. Not really actually. He seems soft outside and he seems reliable as he will do what we want him to do. But he learned too much from his favourite hyung, HeeChul. His tongue is poison. Now, he's the rude one. Now, he can pick on us with a straight face. He can even do that to our coordi or our make up artist. But, still we love him.

KyuHyun. The icon of evil maknae. He is also my victim in my process to be a leader. Maybe I'm not treasured him enough before. But, after the accident we do spoilt him a lot. He do love to pick on us before the accident but not so much. After the accident, as we do spoilt him a lot then the evil maknae is born. He never feels sorry toward us for being an evil maknae since he do know how much we love him. Yea, he said sorry to us when he drunk but not when he is sober.

KiBum. Huu. I miss him a lot. He not really acted as a maknae. He do love skinship. He seems so cool and cared a lot about his idol image. But, he is also belongs to the 'Screwloose' Super Junior. I remembered how impressive I am when he out of everyone in Super Junior who pull down SiWon's pant. He is the one who help us to break the image of the most charismatic one in Super Junior. I can tell that KiBum is also the evil maknae from the way he plans on SiWon. I wonder will he be skinship lover like SiWon if he come back to us one fine day? For sure we will spoil and pamper him if he come to us.

Uri maknae line. They may love to pick on us, they may love to bother us, they may be rude sometimes, they may be evil toward us but one thing for sure we love them unconditionally.