Chapter 16

One More Chance

TaeYeon POV

As I miss Teukie oppa so much, I scroll online videos about him. And here I am now, watching Hello Baby and WGM TeukSora. How dissapointed he is when Shu unnie suggest us as KyuMin's mom since we are in Japan. But, as he already know that he is prohibited to make us as his mom he just try to act like he is okay. Pity oppa. If it is even not me, at least I know for sure my members will help him with an open heart. He is just like a brother to every of us. We will not dissapoint him. But, what to do. We are prohibited to be KyuMin's mom.

Teukie oppa seems to be already in love with Sora. His dimple smile that I already miss. He gave that to Sora. I still can feel my heart aches everytime I remember our conversation with Teukie oppa and Sora. Even, SNSD are together with me I can't control my feeling. As all the memories I had with Teukie oppa keep on running in my mind, I can't pretend that I'm okay with that. The same feeling I had now. Call me posessive. But, I really can't control my self seeing Teukie oppa beside someone else. Seeing how he hugged someone else, how he kiss someone else. I miss his protective hug, his warm kiss on my forehead, his pats on my head. I miss everything about him. I cry thinking about what already happened to us. I tried to call Teukie oppa. Maybe listening to his sweet angelic voice will make me feel better. "Anyeong!" a girl voice answered my call.


Sora POV

I'm in the car waiting for EeTeuk oppa who is buying some food for our picnic date. He left his phone in the car. "Beloved Taengoo (Jp)" showed on EeTeuk oppa phone. EeTeuk oppa is mine. So, I will make anything that will make him only mine. I'll answered the call. "Anyeong. Sorry. Who is this? Teuk oppa didn't save this number." I said. "Aaa... This is TaeYeon." she said. "Oh. TaeYeon? SNSD TaeYeon?" I asked even I know already. "Neh." she said. "Oh. His dongsaeng. I'm Sora, his wife. We are in our WGM house. He is taking his bath now. So, he can't talk to you now. Later, I'll let him know that you call." I said. We end the call. As if I'll let him know. I just deleted the incoming call. I'm sorry. EeTeuk oppa is just mine. I can see EeTeuk oppa is coming with plastic bags with him. I put his phone where it is before.

"Gomawo, oppa. I miss you that I can't wait to have our date." I said while hugging his right arm. "I miss you too." he said to me. I'll make sure oppa will love me only. That's what I do when my boyfriend is mine.

TaeYeon POV

I cry a river. I can't help myself to think that they are already that close. What can I expect? They live in the same house. They are husband and wife. They will fall in love in no time. I can't really put any hope on our undeclared relationship. He will be someone else boyfriend. I need to be prepared for the future. I can't let myself drown more in this love. Sunny who just saw me already hugging me.


EeTeuk POV

I just returned from the picnic date with Sora. It has been months that my lovable dongsaeng Taengoo last call. Didn't she miss me. Sica already called DongHae last night that DongHae even ignored HyukJae all night. Even HyukJae, SooYoung already called him last week. And HyoYeon called him last three day. SeoHyun called KyuHyun this morning that KyuHyun smiles all day. Even, YuRi do call SiWon after the performance last week. 

I miss her already. I don't really sure about my own heart. I have fun spending my time with my wife. But, when I'm alone I'm not thinking about my wife but my lovable dongsaeng. I paced to my room and took out the necklace that I kept in my drawer.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

EeTeuk accompanies his wife for her shopping routine. They buy dress, shoes, handbags and many more. He love to see her happy face when they go shopping. They went from shop to shop. Then, when she's trying on her shoes his phone rings. "Hyung! SNSD are here. But, TaeYeon had went somewhere and she didn't tell us where she want to go. But, better you find her since they will fly back to Japan tomorrow night. Remember, tomorrow we have schedules until evening." DongHae said. "What? I'll find her now." EeTeuk said in a rush. "Sora. Oppa have something important and urgent to do. Mian." he said before leaving. "What so important? It must be that little TaeYeon. What is so special about her? She don't even have dimples." Sora said after EeTeuk left. She just left the mall since she already not in the mood for shopping.

EeTeuk POV

Oh my god. She's here for real? Where should I go? I'll go to the rooftop first. But, unfortunately she is not there. I'll just go to our favourite ice cream shop. I run to the ice cream shop praying that she is there. I miss her already. I need to find her now.

TaeYeon POV

I already feel lonely after oppa and omma left. They come to see me as I'll be in Korea just for today and tomorrow I already need to fly back to Japan. I just go to the ice cream shop and ordered the vanilla ice cream as I miss Teukie oppa. But, it feels weird that I can't take it anymore just after one scoop. I am just looking at the melting ice cream. I'm thinking about Teukie oppa again. Then, I see Teukie oppa panting in front of me. Am I daydreaming? I wipe my eyes but I still see him sitting in front of me.

"I got you!" Teukie oppa said to me. I just smiling. "Aigoo! Your vanilla ice cream are melting. Aish! Let oppa feed you." he said while feeding me the ice cream. It is delicious. How can that be? The same ice cream that I said taste weird before. In fact, the melting one taste delicious just because he is feeding me. That's impossible. 

We then walk to the park near our dorm and sit on the ground. "How is life in Japan?" he asked me. "Busy. But, the music there is quite catchy so we need to make our songs more catchy." I said. "How is life with Sora now?" I said after a silence. "Actually, we have date before. But, DongHae called me telling me you are here. So, I just left her to find you." he said straightforwardly. "You can't do that. She needs you now. It is not good for a husband to leave his wife just like that for someone else." I said bitterly. "Let's just stop talking about that. She can survive on her own. Believe me." he said.

He walked me to my dorm. I hugged him since I can't really control my feeling. He hugged me back and kiss my forehead. I miss it. I already cry. I know that this will be our last meeting since he will be busy tomorrow. He wipes my tears. "Gwenchanna. Just do your best in Japan. Oppa will wait for Taengoo here." he said while pinching my cheeks lightly.

 

A/N
 I don't really like this chapter. But, I still need to do this chapter. I'm sorry for making Sora quite a bad woman here... I already miss TaeTeuk sweet moments. But, this story is moving to the second parts of the whole story. I'm sorry if TaeTeuk sweet moments will be lesser after this.