Chapter 19

One More Chance

EeTeuk POV

It's been two years already. I've learned so many things in the military. I'm more matured compared to EeTeuk two years back. I can face any kind of problems in the future. I'll make sure to be a better leader to my members. Actually, I want to show KiBum and Hangeng the new me. I hope I can be a better leader for them also. But, I know that we are still Super Junior in our heart. They are still in our heart. We are still ONE together with ELF. Whatever happen, we will still love them with all our heart. We will still hug them as nothing happened. Our love will never end.

As for TaeYeon, honestly I still hoping that I can win her heart back. My heart are still longing for her. She still owned my heart. But, I'm matured enough to accept any of the consequences. I'm just hoping for the best for her. She can choose for her happiness. If she have someone that can showers her with love, can protect her better than me, can make her happier I will accept with all my heart. I just want to see her smile. The happiest and brightest smile that she can give. Even, the smile is not meant for me anymore.   

I'm now together with DongHae and EunHyuk watching television as I've been given one week of holiday. I will have free time. "DongHae-yah. How is TaeYeon now?" I asked DongHae. DongHae and EunHyuk look at each other with some weird expression. I have a bad feeling about this judging by their expression. "Are you really want to know, hyung?" EunHyuk asked me back. I just nodded. "Actually, TaeYeon already date BaekHyun from EXO. Our hubae. For some reason, they do date in public." DongHae tell me already crying. I just smile bitterly. "Public? LSM gave permission to them?" I asked them. They just shrugged. "Don't you feel sad? Don't you want to cry, hyung?" DongHae asked me. "Ani. As long as TaeYeon is happy. What else can I asked for?" I said. BaekHyun? Which BaekHyun? I think I know this BaekHyun. 

Flashback

TaeYeon and I are entering the SM cafe while chattering. I'm treating HeeChul as he win the bet between us. But, he also brings some trainees with him. I will treat them also. There are three person there. Two of them I already know. "Hyung!" both of them called me and hugged me. JunMyeon and ChanYeol. I love them. They already like my own dongsaeng since they become trainee for quite a few years already. Both of them resembled my members. I can say JunMyeon is a Siwon look alike. I like this boy. He has some kind of softness inside. And he is handsome. 

ChanYeol is a bright and talkative boy that can easily become friendly with us even we just meet for the first time. I don't know but somehow he resembled HyukJae for me. But, not in dance. I've asked him to dance and I think I'm better. We had fun dancing some kind of weird dance. "Yaa! Hyung! Both of you and Yesung Hyung doesn't help me in dancing. Both of you just taught me some weird dance." ChanYeol said teasingly. "If you really want to learn dancing just ask uri HyukJae and DongHae." I said to them. "DongHae hyung is always with Sehun. Kyungsoo with Wookie hyung. He must be learning a lot from Wookie hyung. Yaa! I already missing Yesung Hyung! He is busy with his ost song for his Moon Geun Young." ChanYeol said and sighed. He is already pouting. I just laugh at his sigh. We all know that he is so close with Yesung. "Let him be happy singing ost for his Moon Geun Young. They might become closer after this." I said.

"Hyung-ah. I don't know when will we get to debut and become popular like hyungs." JunMyeon said. I know the feeling. He is being a trainee for a quite a long time. "All of you will debut. And I'll promise to promote you all when you are already debut. But, don't just chase for popularity. Popularity will fade in no time." I said. The other boy seems so quiet and just stick with HeeChul. But, he is quite weird. He keep staring at my Taengoo. He is my Taengoo's fanboy. Before we leave, he asked for Taengoo's autograph and a picture with Taengoo. His name is BaekHyun.

End of Flashback.

EeTeuk POV

Yah, BaekHyun is that boy. My Taengoo's fanboy. Err, okay not my Taengoo anymore. Taengoo is his already. I thought fanboy will forever be a fanboy. But, it seems that I'm wrong. TaeYeon must be very happy now. They are not asked to be separated, they can show their love, they are allowed to be dating in public. What else canbe better than that?

I took out my smartphone from my pocket and start searching about their relationship. Huu. Now is BaekYeon. No more TaeTeuk. Fans are already suspecting about them since they post something similar on their social media. That must be TaeYeon's doing. I know her too well. I remembered how TaeYeon always asked for couple stuff. But, she already denied all that in front of my face. All of that are only lies. I smiled bitterly. I touch my chest. My heart hurt. HeeChul must be mad at them for leaving a trace about their relationship. What's next? They caught on kissing in the car. Huu. I think my hopes are already dissappearing. TaeYeon is not mine anymore. I can't really meet her face to face already, I think.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

There are many events that Super Junior and SNSD involved together. But, all I can do is only avoiding TaeYeon. I can't even look into her eyes. I'm afraid that I can't control my feeling toward her. I don't want any romours to hurt her. I can't protect her like always if that happens. Maybe we are not meant to be together and this is the best for us.

Even I keep on avoiding her, I still can detect something lacking on her smile. Okay, I admit that I'm still secretly looking on her. I still can't move on. But, tell me that I'm hallucinating. I can see that her smile is not the same as before. Not as bright as before. She is not as happy as I thought. But, why? She is supposed to be the happiest girl alive since she is in love. I've been wondering about her.

Yaa! She's already have someone to take care of her. Just let her be. Can I? Err, I don't really sure about that. What about me now? I sure still love her. But, I need to distract myself from thinking about her. I need to improve myself. I need to catch my dream on being a Korean National MC like Yoo Jae Suk sunbae-nim, my idol. I'm matured enough now after 2 years in military. Not to mentioned, I have bulk of boys to handle. I need to focus and be more serious. But, I think that I'm being used to shower my favourite lovable dongsaeng with my love, being used to give my all to protect her and pampered her... 

 

A/N

This is already the second phase of this fanfic. TaeTeuk moments will be in next chapter. I hope. Hee... I can't stand so many chapters without TaeTeuk moments. Hahah...