Chapter 15

One More Chance

EeTeuk POV

The disaster is on the way. I answered Lee Soo Man songsaengnim's call. "LeeTeuk-ssi. Meet my assistant tomorrow morning at 9am. I think you already know why." Lee Soo Man songsaengnim said ended the call. I sighed. I already need to prepare my answers. 

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

They meet before meeting with LSM assistant. Actually, meeting with LSM assistant is more terrified than LSM himself. Since, LSM only will entertain a serious matter. But, dealing with his arrogant assistant will never end up with good solution. LSM is more considerate than his assistant. Since, he  is more close to us especially SNSD compared to his assistant. His niece is in the group. But, we need to respect him. This is not considered as serious matter. So, we will be meeting his assistant to deal. 

EeTeuk give her a warm hug. "My Taengoo believe in oppa right? Oppa is going to protect you no matter what. What ever oppa will say is just because oppa want to protect you." he said while patting her head.

As a result of the so called discussion with the arrogant assistant, they were asked to minimize the TaeTeuk moments. By any means, they need to deny all the rumours. EeTeuk was asked to star in Hello Baby and need to ask any girlgroup except SNSD to be the mom. Since, SNSD was asked to be promoting their Japanese album in Japan. EeTeuk will be paired in We Got Married to distract fan attention.

As for TaeYeon, she will be given new song and SNSD will be promoting new album in Japan. Both of them know that all of this is just to separate them by any means. At first, TaeYeon feel insecure about the WGM things. But, she just put away her thought. "Nah... It will end anyway..."

EeTeuk POV

Aish... This heart. Why it do feels insecure. I know that WGM is such feeling play programme. How stressfull KyuHyun was when SeoHyun paired with YongHwa in WGM before. He can't even watch any variety show with either YongHwa or SeoHyun in that. How will TaeYeon feels watching it later? What if I accidently fall in love with my partner. Not only that, I'm dying just to be together with TaeYeon. I've done everything just to spend time with TaeYeon even just for a short time. But, now I've been restricted to meet my lovable dongsaeng. How can I protect my heart since I will not be able to meet my lovable dongsaeng and I will be ask to love my partner in WGM. I feel so stress.

As TaeYeon need to meet their manager to discuss about the Japanese album. I don't know where to go. I can't be alone. It will make me more stress. So, I can't go to the rooftop. I just walk to dance practice room. DongHae is practicing with Sica. They will be performing Barbie Girl together. Uri DongHae pleads her for Ken role. I can see how happy DongHae is now. His smile never fade from his face. 

"Do we really need to do this. Just hug me." DongHae already pout acting like a child. "Yaa! Who plead me to be my Ken? In fact, you love dance right?" Sica already giving her icy stare. "But, I love you more." he muttered but can be heard by Sica and even me. Sica already blushed. "Oppa!" she shout shyly already smacked his arm lightly. "I'll just ask Chul oppa or Key to be my Ken." Sica said. I know she just want to tease DongHae. "Andwe! Kkaja, kkaja! Let's practice." DongHae already holding Sica's arm. "Don't you ever cry." Sica said teasingly. I hope they will not going through what I'm going through now.

I walked to the photoshoot studio. I can see SiWon and YuRi are having some photoshoots. I can see how feminine yet so gorgous YuRi is. Uri SiWon, who can deny how handsome he is. I as Super Junior leader feel so proud of having him as a member. Even, I once felt that he should not be one of Super Junior member. He got everything he need to be success alone. I love to see that both of them have the overflowed charisma but yet both of them are actually so funny. Both of them love to do crazy things. This couple are so handsome and so gorgous. I hope they will have good ending.

As I walked by I can see uri EunHyuk with SooYoung and HyoYeon. They are choosing the food. "I want this strawberry milkshake." EunHyuk said already grabbing the strawberry milkshake. "Ani. I'm the one treating you today. Just take the banana milkshake." SooYoung said. "But.." EunHyuk want to fight for himself. "Ani. Banana milkshake is delicious." SooYoung already interupt him. "But, I like.." again EunHyuk try to fight. "Ani. Everyday strawberry milkshake. Just try the banana milkshake. You will love it." SooYoung said. EunHyuk just shaking his head and smile. They already sit. As always SooYoung will take extra of food. HyoYeon secretly take SooYoung's Ttebokki and shoves to EunHyuk's mouth. They laugh secretly. "Did anyone take my ttebokki? I think I take extra before." SooYoung said suspiciously. "Ani!" both of them said in unison. "You take only that much." EunHyuk said. "Yaa, shikshin! Just eat your food." HyoYeon said. I hope this anchovy can make his choice between these two girl.

I walked to the lobby. I see uri angel maknae is playing some game in her phone. I know who exactly influenced her. I can see uri evil maknae pacing toward her. "Oppa! I lost. Aish. I don't really know how to play this well." she said already pouting. "Aigoo, my SeoBaby. Let's me teach you, SeoBaby." uri evil maknae said already having his evil grin. He pinched SeoHyun' cheeks. I hope they will go on well.

I want to go back to our dorm. But, I already in the piano room. I froze on the chair for awhile. A drop of tears run down to my cheek. I hold my chest. It hurt like a piercing when I remembered what LSM assistant command us to do. I put my fingers on the piano tiles.

TaeYeon POV

My schedules will be so pack after this. Even, I will not be in Korea for quite a long time. Teukie oppa will have a beautiful girl to accompany him that he need to love. What will happen to me? Should I put my trust on him? We don't even have a declared relationship. None of us dare to confess. Both of us know that we are not allowed to date. But, all this time it's real. The affection is real, the feeling is real, the moments are real. Maybe I should just believe in him. WGM? It's will end anyway. I walked without even know where to go until I heard a soft angelic voice singing while playing piano. A very familiar voice. The voice that I love to listen, the voice that make me calm, the voice that brings me to our own little world. Teukie oppa's voice. I stay at the door of the piano room. He is singing Super Junior Why I Like You in a very sad melody. Like a ballad song. 

Why I Like You is a very amazing song. How the girl herself is the reason why he love her. She just has to be herself that make his life complete. Her smile make him smile. Just her by his side leaning on him making him stronger. How he really love the girl. I can feel it listening to his singing. A tear drop on my cheek. I wipe it away. I walked in and sit beside him when he already ended the song.

"Teukie oppa. Your voice is amazing. You don't really have a long part in this song. But, listening to your voice singing all this song all alone is really amazing. Your soft angelic voice is melting me." I said while chuckles. I already blushed. 

"Taengoo-yah. I'm afraid of WGM. It's a feeling play programme. I don't want to fall in love with my partner. In fact, we will be apart for quite a long time I guess." he said to me already sighed. "You don't even see your partner yet. What if she's gorgous?" I try to crack a joke. But he's not buying it. "Not funny, Taeng." he muttered. "It will end anyway, oppa. And yeah. We will be in Japan for quite a long time." I said also sigh. I just give him a quite long warm hug.