Chapter 18

One More Chance

EeTeuk POV

Just after TaeYeon left, rains start to pour down heavily. I just stand there. Froze. I don't even care if the rain soak me. Let it be. I can't think of anything. I'm shouting as I can't bear it anymore. I kneel down crying so hard. I feel devastated. Is this the reality? Is it true that only me that felt this way toward her? All this time, all this moments, is it a lie? Is it really one sided love? I know for sure that my favourite lovable dongsaeng do love me also. But, what is all this? I know that I do hurt her with WGM things. I admit it. But, if I do really into Sora I will not be so sure to ask Taengoo for marriage. I love her with all my heart when I decided on this. She owns my heart.

I walked to the nearest convenient shop and bought five cans of soju. I walked to playground and sit on the swing letting the rain to soak me. I drink the soju while TaeYeon's words keep repeating in my mind. I cry but my tears mixed with the rain. After I finished all the soju, I'm so drunk. With my soak cloth I walked back to my dorm.

End of POV

Suju's Dorm

DongHae and EunHyuk is still playing together. Other members already sleep soundly. They heard the door knocked. They look at each other. They opened the door and EeTeuk falls on them. "Hyung! What happened to you? Why are you drunk?" DongHae asked as EeTeuk returned home in a very terrible condition. DongHae and EunHyuk just bring EeTeuk to his bed. "It's a lie, Taeng?" EeTeuk muttered. He keep on repeating the words. "Yaa, DongHae! Hyung has fever." EunHyuk said to DongHae as he touch EeTeuk forehead. DongHae already crying seeing his beloved hyung in that condition. 

Next morning, HeeChul just returned to their dorm. He just spend his night celebrating one of his AB friend, Jang Geun Suk's birthday. "Wookie, where is Teuk?" he asked RyeoWook who is already in the kitchen cooking their breakfast. "Hyung has fever. And keep muttering." RyeoWook told him about EeTeuk. "What did he muttered?" HeeChul asked. "Something like, 'It's a lie, Taeng' but it is more like a question I think." RyeoWook said while thinking. HeeChul already pacing to EeTeuk's room. 

"It's a lie, Taeng? It's a lie?" EeTeuk muttering with a tear drop from his closed eye. HeeChul touches EeTeuk's forehead. Hot. "Aish!" HeeChul already start to curse. He pull out his phone and called someone. "Yaa, Kim TaeYeon! What have you done to Teuk?" HeeChul asked still trying to hold his emotion. He hate seeing EeTeuk in that condition. Even, he has many friends and spend his time more with his AB friends compared to his own members deep inside his heart he do care about s. Especially EeTeuk. s are so important to him. s and fans are always his priority. "I'll tell you later, oppa. How is he?" TaeYeon asked in a weak voice. She already sneezing. "You better do. He has a very high fever now. He keeps muttering about you. Don't you want to come?" HeeChul told TaeYeon about EeTeuk. "Ani. I'll just make him some porridge. Make sure he eat that." TaeYeon said before ended the call. 


SNSD Dorm

TaeYeon is already cooking porridge in the kitchen. She also make breakfast for her members. But, she keeps on sneezing. She had a runny nose and coughing. That's what she got after soaking herself in the rain last night. But, she's the one that has to be in EeTeuk's condition having high fever. She deserved that, not EeTeuk. After she finished cooking, she go to Suju's dorm. She calls HeeChul as she need to meet HeeChul. 

Suju Dorm

After TaeYeon ring the bell, she just wait outside. HeeChul opened the door and take the porridge. "Just tell oppa it is from Sora. Not me." TaeYeon said bitterly. "Aish, this girl..." HeeChul cursed. He gave the porridge to DongHae. "This is from Sora. And make sure your beloved hyung eat this. If not, both of you will get from me." HeeChul said to DongHae still angry from what TaeYeon said.

HeeChul and TaeYeon walked together to the park and sit on the ground. TaeYeon smiled bitterly as she can feel EeTeuk's presence. Since, this park has witnessed everything about them. The sweet moments and also the sad moments. "Is he okay?" TaeYeon asked. "He's terrible. I've never seen him in that condition." HeeChul said and sighed. "I burdened him more than 12 nonsense guys can do." TaeYeon said and chuckled. "It's because you are important to him. You owned his heart. That's why he is like that. Not because you burdened him." HeeChul said trying to coax TaeYeon. TaeYeon also his best friend. EeTeuk also his best friend. He feels trapped in between both of his best friends. He already see a tear drop from her eye.

"Now, spill TaeYeon. Spill." HeeChul demanded. "Oppa confessed and proposed me last night." TaeYeon said to HeeChul. "And you rejected him?" HeeChul guessed. "Easy to read, huh?" TaeYeon said. "If not, he must be the happiest person on earth." HeeChul said while shrugging. "Why? Don't tell me that you don't love him. I know you too well, Taeng." HeeChul asked TaeYeon. "Again. Too easy to read? He got everything I can't find from my previous boyfriends. I'm already fallen too deep by the way he showered me with his love, by his affection, his protective side, his angelic smile. He is my fallen angel. But, seeing how he start to fall for Sora when I'm not here make me hurt." TaeYeon spills. "She's a fling, TaeYeon. A fling." HeeChul said trying to hold his curse. "I don't blame Teukie oppa. I'm not with him and he has someone he need to show his love. But, seeing him like that make me don't believed my ownself. What will happen if I accept him, promised him to wait. But, then I repeat what he done. Two years is not a short time, Chul oppa. I don't want it to happen. Saying that I hate when he falls for someone else when I'm not here. Yet, after promised him that and that I just fall for someone else. I can't even believe myself if in two years without him showering me with his love, I can prevent my heart to love someone else. I'll just hurt him if I promised him to wait. Believe me, it's hurt." TaeYeon said. "Oppa, promised me not to tell all this to Teukie oppa." TaeYeon continue already crying. HeeChul cursed and just hugged TaeYeon. He want to save both of his best friends's relationship. But, this is the only things he can do. Things will not be the same after this. He know that for sure.

HeeChul returned to their dorm to see EeTeuk's condition. He paced to EeTeuk's bedroom to see him just wake up. DongHae is feeding EeTeuk. "Wookie cooks this? It's taste different." EeTeuk asked DongHae. "HeeChul hyung said, it is from Sora. Wae? Is it delicious, hyung?" DongHae asked already want to taste the porridge. EeTeuk already hits DongHae's hand lightly. "Yaa!! It is mine. Sora? Molla! But, it taste exactly the same as TaeYeon's porridge when I've been hospitalized before. Because I can't finish the porridge even if it is Wookie who cooks for me." EeTeuk said while finishing the porridge that DongHae feed him. HeeChul can't stand any of that anymore. "Aish! These two lovesick..." HeeChul cursed.


¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

EeTeuk POV

The time are coming. I'll be attending the military tomorrow. I need to go to some places that hold memories to me. The ice cream shop, the sweet shop even Sukira radio. Lastly, I go to the playground and the park near our dorm that had witnessed everything about us. As I stand there, rain start to pour down heavily on me. I don't bother the rain that already soaked me. Let it be. I can't hold my feeling anymore. Her ahjumma laugh, her smile, her dorky side, all our moments in our own little world keep replaying in my head. I already crying all my heart out. "Tell me all this are only lies?!!!" I shouted all my heart out as I already kneel down to the ground letting the rain soaking me. I can't even tell that I'm crying or it just the rain on my face.