Chapter 11

One More Chance

TaeYeon POV

Teukie oppa already know that my relationship with JunSu oppa had come to an end last month. I can't feel the love. The feeling I had for JunSu oppa don't last long. I do like him. I do like his skinship. But, the feeling just not lingering that I want more. I don't miss his touch. I don't feel lost when he's not around. I hate myself for feeling this way. But, I can't help myself. Teukie oppa just adviced me to follow my own feeling. "Yaa! Am I doing the right thing?" I asked the duck pillow that Teukie oppa gave me. I just hug it until I fall asleep.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Suju's Dorm

EeTeuk and Kangin are watching television together. EunHyuk and DongHae already playing together. Running in the dorm, chasing each other before they feel tired and sleepy. Some of them already sound asleep. 

SNSD Kissing You MV is playing on the television screen. Both of them are watching the MV like a proud brother. Both of them are smiling from the start of the song until the end. About ten minutes of silence, Kangin called for EeTeuk who is still smiling. That's the after effect of SNSD for EeTeuk. "Hyung, will dream girl become our love one?" Kangin start the conversation. "It's depend. Sometimes, the like we feel toward the dream girl will converted to love. But, sometimes it will remain as like. And someone that not even our dream girl that will fill our heart, that we long for, that complete our life. Love can be unexpected." EeTeuk answered and shrugged. "Hyung, I think I like a cute girl. I can hug her all day." Kangin said already grinning. 

EeTeuk POV

Cute girl. TaeYeon? Ani. There are so many cute girl out there. Kangin want to hug TaeYeon all day. Aish. I can't imagine that. But, she is my dongsaeng. She can just love whoever she want. I can't decide who I want for her. But, why my heart somewhat feel heavy. I just shake my head and heading to my room. "Yaa! What am I feeling right now?" I asked my duck pillow. I just hug it until I fall asleep.


¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

TaeYeon POV

Last two week, Kangin oppa asked me to be his girlfriend. I somewhat just accepted him. Maybe because I think that he can protect me. It seems that I will be safe in his arm. He looks like a bully. But, Teukie oppa once said that when he love he will never lay a finger and he will protect. So, I can trust him. After all, he's been quite a good and protective brother to me all this time

Now, I'm waiting for him. For our date for sure. I type some word on my phone and send to Teukie oppa. "I'm waiting for Kangin oppa. Wish me a good date, then." I reread the words I typed. I can see Kangin oppa heading toward me. He wave at me smiling. I also smile for him.

We walked to the zoo. Seeing the animals together. Seeing the safari world. I can say we have a great time together. Then, we walked to my favourite ice cream shop. As usual, I have my strawberry ice cream. Kangin oppa also have the same preference as Teukie oppa. The take vanilla ice cream. He scooped some of his ice cream and shoved to my mouth. Why it is not so tasty as before? Teukie oppa has feed me the same ice cream quite a few time and it's delicious. But, not this time around. I just try to give him a smile. 

He walked me to my dorm. Before he go, he hugs me and gives me a peck on my forehead. He smiles and walk away. Why his hug are not lingering on my body? Why the area that he kissed on my forehead do not feels warm? His hug feels the same with HeeChul oppa's hug. A brotherly hug. It's just maybe because it just only two weeks. I just shrugged.


EeTeuk POV

"I'm waiting for Kangin oppa. Wish me a good date, then." I reread her words again. Why do I feel a piercing on my heart. The same feeling when Kangin said he like a cute woman and when TaeYeon told me that she's dating Kangin. I keep telling my heart to not feeling this way. She is my dongsaeng. Kangin is also my dongsaeng. Just let them be happy. I'm their big brother. I should sacrifice for them. I can't feel this way. I should support them. My dream girl not comply her. But, why I still feel this way. I've been reread her word about three hours now. Why it is so hard for me to just accept this?

"Hyung!" Kangin already run to me and hug me. "I hug her and kiss her forhead. We had a great date today. Thanks for your suggestion on bringing her to the zoo." he said to me with a happy face. Hug? He hug TaeYeon already? My heart aches. He kiss my TaeYeon? I can't accept this! But, I just fake a smile. "I, I have something to do." I said to Kangin. I paced to the door. I can't show him that I'm hurt because of them.

I just walked to the ice cream shop. I take the strawberry ice cream just because it's TaeYeon's favourite. But, just one scoop I already can't take it anymore. It taste horrible. I just let the ice cream melts without touching it anymore. Just imagine that Kangin hug and kiss TaeYeon already make me this way. I don't really sure if I see it with my own eyes.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

EeTeuk POV

We had our dance practice in the dance room in SM building. We had a random dance first with paper bag on our head before proceeding with Don't Don dance. Kangin had gone to restroom about 20 minutes already. I just go to the restroom to find him. But, to my surprise I see a scene that I never wanted to watch. Kangin hugs my TaeYeon and landed a kiss right on her cheek. I just run to the rooftop. I texted my member to just continue without me. I can't really think straight right now. I can't even focus. I need to calm down. How can I feel calm when my TaeYeon (calm) already in other person arms. Aish!