Chapter 33

One More Chance

TaeYeon POV

It has been two weeks after SooYoung, SeoHyun and Tiffany told us that they want to pursue solo career. They already move out from our dorm. I've burst out for sure. I've waited for about an hour for the person behind the glass divider right after they told me before. But, no luck. Our telepathy don't work, I guess. He is not there. But, I do remember his advice before when Sica left. I'll use that. I'll treat them well even if they are not together with us anymore. I'll pray for their success. I'll support them. I can't do well with Sica. I can't treat her well after she left. I do regret it. 

But, before that I'll try to persuade them to think deeper. Now, I'm waiting for SooYoung in this bar. It will be good if she changes her mind. I'll try my best. I can see her coming toward me.

"Unnie!" SooYoung called and hugged me. "SooYoung-ah. I miss you so much already." I said while hugging her back. "Are you okay already, unnie." SooYoung asked me. "Aish. How can I be okay? I'm used to see you guys everyday in front of my eyes. But, now it has been two weeks and all the three of you never pay a visit. I'm going to be really mad after this if you all don't pay us a visit." I said trying to make her comfortable and still belonged to us. I can see her smiling. "Can us? None of you still mad at us? Please, TaeTae. I just want you to tell me, tell us your true feeling honestly. Don't just keep everything to yourself. I don't want to know your feeling only when you are drunk. I don't want to see you depress. It hurt, TaeTae." SooYoung asked while grabbing my hand.

I'm starting to cry. I've tried to keep it all. Securely. But, she shoves all this in front of me. "I really want to keep you all by all means. But, I know I can't force you. I know that even I can't keep you all physically together forever I can keep you all together by heart. But, am I that selfish to hope for that to happen? There are so many things that I'm thinking all these years. I have my own problems that I keep on thinking. But, I know that I can't entertain my own problems. I should focus on SNSD problems, SNSD future, SNSD bond, SONE. But, it is my fault that I can't stop thinking about myself, my own problems. I don't know to whom I can really talk to. It is not that I don't believe all of you. It is just that I can't be weak in front of you. I'm the leader. If I'm weak, who can you all depend on? Who can support you all?" I spill for the first time. SooYoung already hugged me to comfort me.

"Just believe me that none of you are my burden. I love you all. Just love us the way you used to. Never feel apart. But, I really hope that we will be together again." I said. "Mian, unnie. For being so stubborn. I just really need to be on my own, to be independent for now. Mian." SooYoung said before she left. I just stay there and get drunk before walking back.

Too bad. It is raining. And it takes about 30 minutes walking to my dorm. Then, I'll just walk. I can cry my heart out since no one will know I'm crying. Even I can't distinguish my own tears and the rain drops.

EeTeuk POV

I just come back from my recording. I just walking around the shopping mall alone as it is still early. I just buy a white medieval opera mask similarly to my mask in Opera MV. I also buy a white cardigan. They just attract my heart that I can't go back without buying them. 

I just driving around since I feel so bored. As I'm driving I can see someone familiar walking like a drunk person. Even, I just see that person's back I can surely tell who is that. My Taengoo. What is she doing? And why she is drunk? Why she is walking in the rain? Aish. This girl keep making me worried. She will get fever for sure. I followed her back just to ensure her safety.

She is now sitting on the swing at the playground. She looks so troubled. Then, I can see her entering SM Building. Now, I can be sure she is in trouble. Now I think, Superman need to be in action. I also entered SM Building. As I followed her, I can see her already shivering.

TaeYeon POV

I don't really hope that he will be there behind the glass divider. He is not there before when I've waited for him weeks before. Guess that our telepathy is only in my imagination. It not really work in reality. Silly me. But, I guess just sitting here being isolated without anyone that know me already make me feel calm. I can cry all my heart. I start to cry and sobbing. Am I really a burden to them? Is that really true that they will only know my problems when I'm drunk? Did I built a great wall between us?

"You know, people said a woman is gorgous if she is still beautiful in two conditions?" a paper slides from the gap. To my surprise, our telepathy work for this time. I'm already smiling. "What conditions are they?" I asked him and chuckling. Still sniffing. "First, when she is sleeping. Honestly, you are beautiful when you sleep with your cute sleeptalking. Hahah. Did you still keep the sock I gave you before?" he write on the paper. I'm blushing already. Am I really that beautiful when I'm sleeping. More than that with my sleeptalking habit. "Yea, I still keep that. It's kiyowo. What the second condition?" I ask curiously. "She is beautiful when she's crying. Yes, you are still beautiful when you cry. But, I don't like seeing you cry. It make my heart hurt." he wrote. My heart skip beat. I touch my chest. "You do know how to make woman flatter, right? I bet you have many girlfriends." I said and laugh. "I'm not really lucky when it comes to lovelife. Now, TaeYeon spill. Let me hear you." he wrote. "Hahah. I meet SooYoung before. I want to coax her, but it turn out me crying. She says that I can't be honest to my own feeling. She says they will only know my feeling when I'm drunk. But, I'm at ease when I spill everything to you. It's like I know you by heart. Funny, right? I know my groupmates for years but I can't tell them my feeling. Yet, I just know you just 3 or 4 years to feel so free telling you everything. Thanks for being here, for being my ears, to cheer me up." I said. I want to spill more. But, my vision turns black. I don't really know what happens after.

EeTeuk POV

"Thanks for being here, for being my ears, to cheer me up." Taengoo said. It is a long silance that make me feel uneasy. I can feel the heat through the glass divider. I try to peek just to see a shivering sleeping TaeYeon. She really make me worried. I walk near Taengoo. Feeling her forehead. It's hot. I try to wake her up. But, there are no response. I decided to bring TaeYeon to her dorm.