Chapter 31

One More Chance

EeTeuk, Yesung, HeeChul and EunHyuk are hanging out together as they have free time. They are eating, playing and teasing each other. Not to forget, having skinship like hugging and kissing each other. As DongHae is not there, YeSung took the chance to be clingy to EunHyuk. He keeps on hugging EunHyuk. "Yah, Jong Woon. I think that I want a drama with Moon Geun Young. I'll try to ask some director for it." HeeChul said just to make YeSung piss off. "Ya, hyung. You should. Then, we can get closer to her. This guy is useless. He got the chance to sing her drama OST. But, he did nothing." EunHyuk said. YeSung feels really piss off. "Ya, Lee Hyuk Jae! Better watch your words." YeSung said already pointing EunHyuk with his right foot. He hits the table and walk away to the nearby park to cool himself down.

"Yaa, yaedurra. Sometimes, we need to think before we talk. Yes, we are together for a long time. We pick on each other out of love. But, we do need to think first." EeTeuk said as he feels that he needs to point that out. "Deh, hyung. Mian. Later, I'll apologise." EunHyuk said guiltily. 

"Anyeong, LeeTeuk-ssi, EunHyuk-ssi, HeeChul-ssi. Why I see YeSung-ssi walk off like he is piss off of something?" she asked all of them. "Yaa! Moon Geun Young! Moon Geun Young!" EunHyuk said excitedly as he can't believe his own eyes. "Moon Geun Young-ssi. Have a sit." HeeChul said like a gentleman offering the sit beside him. "Deh. Kamsahamnida." Moon Geun Young said politely. "Should we tell her?" EeTeuk asked both HeeChul and EunHyuk. Both of them just nodded.

"It's like this. We are teasing each other since that's already become our hobby. But, then today the topic is quite sensitive to him and he piss off." EeTeuk explained to Moon Geun Young. "And I'm quite rude today." EunHyuk said as he feels guilty. "May I know the topic?" Moon Geun Young asked curiously. "Err. Moon Geun Young." EeTeuk said nervously. "Mwo? Me?" she asked out of her surprise. "Neh. I said that he is useless because he didn't make any move even he had the chance." EunHyuk explained. 

"Arasso. Actually, I had that kind of thoughts also. Yeah, I know that he likes me as a fan. You guys always said, his mom do know he likes me, fans also know. But, he never talks to me. I know he likes me as a fan but didn't he wants to be friend with me? He is sweet. It will be great if he wants to be friend with me." Moon Geun Young said honestly. 

"Sweet. Yes, he is. But, not with this anchovy around. Hahah. But, he would love to be your friend. We also would love too. But, he is too shy to ask you out even as a friend." EeTeuk said. "Don't you want to help us to coax him?" HeeChul said. "Err. Can I?" she asked shyly. "He must be excited to see you." HeeChul said. "Erm. Can I have his number?" Moon Geun Young asked them. 

YeSung POV

Am I that useless? But, it is true. I had the chance. But, I'm too coward to even ask her out. Even, as a fan I'm not brave enough to ask for a photo together. What more as a friend or beyond that. Why must I be this coward? I hate myself. Lee HyukJae is just stating the truth. I should not get mad at him. 

I feel my phone vibrated and rings with It Has to be You song. Yeah, I keep that as my ringtone as that's the only memories we had together thanks to my cowardness. I answered the call. Unknown number. "Yeoboseyo YeSung-ssi." a girl's voice. Moon Geun Young? Aish. I'm thinking too much about her that I'm daydreaming about her voice. I shook my head.

"Yeoboseyo. Who is this?" I asked nervously. "Guess me? You like me but you don't even recognise my voice." she said. Oh my God! This girl is driving me crazy. I like her? Why I can't stop thinking about Moon Geun Young? That's just impossible. "Mianheyo. But, can you please tell me who you are?" I asked her.

"I will not tell you yet. But, can you tell me where you are now?" she said. Aish. This girl. Is she coming to me? Whoever this girl, she surely made my heart beats faster. "I'm at the park near the famous cafe if you know." I said nervously. "Neh. I can see you now. Wait for me." she said already ended the call. Sweat already forming on my forehead.

"Anyeong, Yesung-ssi. Do you really can not recognise my voice?" she asked me. I can't help to feel that's cute as she tried to hide her pout. Can I faint now? "Is it really you, Moon Geun Young-ssi ?" I asked her like a pabo. "Neh. Can you feel that I'm real?" she said while tracing her finger along my cheek. Am I dead? Am I in heaven now?

"Yesung-ssi, why did I see you walking away from your member with anger? Or am I wrong?" she asked me. She must thinks that I'm a horrible guy. "Ani. My fault. We love to tease and pick on each other. But, today I'm quite emotional. I'm a bad guy, right?" I said and sighed. "Ani. I know that all of you love to tease and imitate each other as you guys know each other too well to imitate so well and to predict how will each of you react. And I think that's why they tease and pick on you, right? And you guys do all that out of love, right? Yeah, maybe sometimes we got piss off even that kind of thing are totally okay before. We are human being. We got emotional sometimes. But, surely each of you will make up since it is all about love. I do know, Suju's bond is beyond everything." she said making me feel at ease. I don't really know if it is simply because of her or her words do comfort me. 

"You seem to know us well." I said to her. "I'll tell you a secret. I'm an ELF." she whisper to me making my heart beats faster. My phone rings with It Has To Be You song. I'm blushed. She smiles knowing it to be my ringtone. "Hyung, mianhe. Come back here. I'll buy you your food." EunHyuk said. I know he feels guilty now. "Do you choose me or DongHae now?" I said just to . "Neh, it's you..... For today." he said. "Aish..." I said holding my curse. I ended the call. "I think you know that's purely brothers love right? We are all straight." I said to her as I afraid she thinks that I'm into man. "Deh. I know you guys love each other like a family." she said to me smiling.

Her phone rings and it rings also with It Has To Be You song. I can see her blushed. It's too much of cuteness. I want to collapse right now. She answers the calls. "YeSung-ssi. Would you like to take selca together?" she asked me. My mouth gaping out of surprise. I took our selca with a trembling hand.

"Would you like to meet my members?" I asked her. She just nodded. We walk together back to the cafe. "Waa! Are you an item now?" HeeChul asked. "Ani. We are chingu, YeSung-ssi?" she said and looks at me asking for confirmation. I just nodded. "I have a request. Can you call me YeSung oppa?" I said shyly already biting my lower lip as I'm really shy to ask that. "Neh, YeSung oppa." she said. I'm blushing. "Love in the air." EunHyuk said teasingly. 

"Moon Geun Young-ssi, can we hang out together after this. Without YeSung hyung." EunHyuk asked her. "Yaa!" I shouted at him already want to kick him. But, her hand on my arm make me calm down. "Ani, oppa. I think he is just teasing you. Gwenchanna." she said in a very soft voice that melting me. I'm smiling ears to ears. Today is really my day.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Sunny feels that she needs to plan something to save her unnie's relationship with EeTeuk oppa as she remembers her conversation with SungMin a year before SungMin married (Chapter 26). She needs to know how TaeYeon's feeling toward EeTeuk oppa right now. Is TaeYeon still love him until now? Has she already move on? Is she really gave up on TaeTeuk? There are so many thoughts in her mind.

She asks TaeYeon to accompany her to drink Soju. Being together with TaeYeon these past years make she knows TaeYeon's threshold on alcohol. She let TaeYeon to get drunk before she pass out. TaeYeon start to talk gibberish. Gotcha! That's what she needs. She need to hear her heart out. Sunny takes TaeYeon phone and starting to unlock her phone. Living together for years surely make her know the member's phone password. 

"TaeYeon-ah... Have you ever fallen in love with EeTeuk Oppa?" Sunny asked TaeYeon. "EeTeuk oppa? Ahh. My one and only fallen angel. He's been showering me with his love, protecting me. How can I prevent my self from loving him with all my heart? My heart feel at ease when we are together. His angelic smile make me fly high. His high pitch laugh is soo lovable. He always bring me to our own little world. You know our own little world? You must be not. Let me tell you. Our own little world is the best place ever. Wae? Because there are only us there. I have him. He has me. That's just enough for us. He make me smile and forget all my problem, he even try to solve my problem. I love to depend on him bacause I know he love me. But, seeing and thinking about him with Sora make me unable to think rationally. I've hurt him soo much." TaeYeon spills her heart all out.

"Unnie!!! What are you doing with TaeYeon unnie? Why you make her drunk? It is not good for her health." SeoHyun said worriedly hugging TaeYeon. She tried to protect her unnie. SooYoung who come together with SeoHyun is trying to digest what is actually happening. " Yah SeoHyun, Soo Young! Don't you ever ruin my plan. Either join me, or leave us alone!" Sunny said angryly. Both of them sit next to Sunny quietly. They actually do want to know their leader's feeling. It is actually hurting them to see their leader having depression for years. They know she is bearing a lot of problems. One of the problem is this TaeTeuk issue. So, if this is meant to help their leader they will join in.

 "So, do you love him till now or you really already had move on?" Sunny continues as she see both SeoHyun amd SooYoung on her side. Desperately waiting for an answer just like her. TaeYeon chuckle. She laugh her ahjumma laugh. Sunny, SeoHyun and SooYoung look at each other with a confuse expression. "I can't feel the same happiness Teukie gave me before when I'm with BaekHyun. But, I've hurted Teukie oppa damn much that he can never forgive me. He keep ignoring me making my heart shrink. He hurting soo much thanks to me. It's like a needle pierching my heart knowing that. I can't even see his angelic dimple smile anymore. He just never give me that chance anymore." TaeYeon continues and crying. 

 "What if oppa give you One More Chance?" Sunny keep asking to get a solid answer. Again, her ahjumma laugh. "Ani! He will never give me the One More Chance. But, if he is willing to give me the One More Chance I'll be the happiest girl in the world! I'll make him happy. I do miss his high pitch laugh. I'll shower him with my love just like he used to do. I will create our own little world again just for us. But, I really don't deserve the chance." Last thing before she collapse. Sunny take TaeYeon's phone and a smirk hang on her face. "Let's just wait for a good timing to make her realise. As for now, we should bring her to the bed. She needs rest." Sunny said to both SeoHyun and SooYoung. 

 

A/N

There are slowly reaching to an end. I would like to thank all my subcribers and readers. Thanks for subscribing. Thanks for the comment. I sincerely write this out as a way to convey my feeling as an ELF. But, I really appreciate that there are people reading this, subscribing this and even left comment. Thank you.