Chapter 35

One More Chance

TaeYeon POV

 

I had a very sweet dream last night. I dreamt about Teukie oppa. He cuddles me all night saying that he do cares a lot about me. I can feel the warm. As I wake up, I see a note with a mask on the notes. 

"Get well soon, uri Kid Leader. Believe me, you are not even a burden for me. I love to be your saviour, your ears. Take a good care of your health." wrote there. I'm smiling. I'm really thankful to this guy. I see that I'm wearing a white cardigan which is not mine. Surely, his cardigan. I think he really love white. White socks, white mask and white cardigan. I'm already smiling. I keep the notes in my drawer where I keep all the notes he gave me. I walk to the bathroom to wash my face. My body is still feeling hot.

Sunny POV
I bring the porridge to our room. I can see TaeYeon already come out from our bathroom. But, I think she in not taking bath yet. She still looks weak. "Wow! Is that food?" TaeYeon asked me. "Neh. Porridge and medicine." I said. "It must be ." TaeYeon said. I feed her the porridge. But, TaeYeon eat the porridge like it is so delicious. I try to feed myself. But, she hit my hand. "This is mine. By the way who cooks this? It is quite different from HyoYeon or Yoona. It is so delicious." TaeYeon said. I can't help myself from helping them looking at how they love each other. They can feel the love even both of them are trying to hide their feeling. "Yoona cooks this before." I said. I know that I can't broke my promise to EeTeuk oppa. 

 "TaeTae. Let's have a talk." I said to her while grabbing her hand. "Wae? We are already talking?" TaeYeon asked me. I just rolled my eyes. "TaeYeon, just be honest to yourself. You can lie to everyone. But, not yourself. Think about your happiness. We can't really see your smile now. Even, your ahjumma laugh anymore. We've seen you really happy before and deeply in love even you keep on denying. Tell me if you do feel happy when you are dating Baekhyun before? You know how SungMin oppa try really hard to tackle me before right? For years. But, he's now all over me now. He is married already. Tell me if I really have the chance now? It's really okay for me since I do treat him as a brother and friend only. But, you I can see and can feel your love. Don't let him get all over you until no more chance there for him to give you. You will regret till no end, dear. You know who I'm talking about, right? If you still want to keep on denying, just search for a recording in your phone. There's a proof there." I ended my talk while giving the crying TaeYeon a supportive hug. 

TaeYeon POV

I plug my earphone on and search for the recording that Sunny talked about. I do know that she talked about Teukie oppa. I cry whole heartedly listening to my own confession. I need to run for my happiness. Before it become too late. I want to have Teukie oppa's love again, being showered with his love and attention again, being protected again, being comfortable in the hug Teukie oppa gave me again and being driven to our own little world again.

Even, I knew that I don't deserved any more chance I still want to ask. Call me shameless, I don't really care anymore. I try to call EeTeuk. But, my calls keep being rejected. "I'm a shameless ahjumma. So, why bother?" I said. I take bath and prepared myself as beautiful as I can. "Aigoo, yeppeuda!" I said in my ahjumma tone. I walk fast to our dorm door. My dongsaeng ask me where I want to go. "Chasing my smile and ahjumma laugh back. And bringing back his angelic and high pitch laugh?" I said with a big smile hanging on my face. The smile that I know they long for. 

In Front of Suju's Dorm (Still TaeYeon POV)

I feel so nervous. More than my debut performance. I already asked HaeChul for confirmation on EeTeuk location. Fortunately, he's already in their dorm rejecting her calls. They only have a dance practice in the morning. He is just resting or maybe sleeping now. Oppa just love to sleep anywhere or anytime he can. 

I take a deep breath before knocking Suju's dorm. I heard Teukie oppa's voice asking to wait that make my heart skip beat. To my luck, Teukie oppa opened the door. He seems shock. For sure he will be shock seeing me. He want to move away to avoid me but I immediately hug oppa before he's able to escape. A long warm hug before EunHyuk, DongHae, Siwon, HeeChul and SungMin oppa give us unstoppable claps and teasing. I shyly broke the hug and leaning over to Teukie oppa. "Teukie oppa. Let's have a talk." I whisper to his ear. "Not here. Wait for me here." Teukie oppa said after a few seconds of thinking. I feel so happy. "Arasso, oppa." I said. Chullie oppa already giving me double thumb ups. "Do your best, TaeYeon! Hwaiting!" Chullie oppa cheering for me before leaving the dorm with SiWon oppa. "Take a good care of my beloved hyung." SiWon oppa said and winking. I just nodded shyly. Teukie oppa come back after wearing a disguise and gave me a disguise also. Yeah, we are idols.

We walk side by side to the park near Suju's dorm. Our park exactly. That witness our memories all this time. We sit next to each other. "Oppa~ I don't really care if you call me shameless ahjumma because I don't deserve this. But, I still want to ask for this. Oppa, give me one more chance. I want my ahjussi back. I'm sorry for all my doing before. I really love you with my whole heart and I really need you in my life before, now and for always. I never stop loving you." I spills my heart out. 

"Giving one more chance is really not an easy thing to do. I put all my heart and life as a stake. It's not that I put all the blame in you. I'm also at fault. In fact, I'm the one who started all this. But, seeing you can easily move on just break my heart more and more. To believe that all of our memories that I feel so real is just a one sided love is not an easy thing to be accepted. Just give me time to think." Teukie oppa said to me. I think I should just feel thankful that my fallen angel with give a thought about this. Even, oppa can really just reject me. I just nodded.

 "Oppa, can I do this? I really want to do this. Jebal~" I plead with my aegyo. Teukie oppa can't hide his smile and just nodded. I take a deep breath and move in front of Teukie oppa. I move closer until our face is just a few inch gap and we can feel each other breath. I close her eyes and give Teukie oppa a kiss right beside his lip that make his eyes wide open. "Gomawo, oppa!" I said before I run away. I'm really shy.

No One POV

 EeTeuk can't help to smile widely and give his high pitch laugh. But, to think about his broken heart and his risky future make him frown. He return to Suju's dorm with thoughtful mind.