Chapter 32

One More Chance

Suju Dorm

Suju is having fun in their dorm. EunHyuk and DongHae are running around the dorm. RyeoWook is cooking dinner for his beloved hyungs. SiWon as a skinship lover keep hugging the members. He keeps asking for high five from each of the members. "Ya! Stop high five-ing. Do we have to high five everytime we see each other? We already had two high five before. I'm saving the last one before you go back." RyeoWook said to SiWon who is asking him for a high five. Other members already laughing seeing SiWon vs RyeoWook fight. "Ya! I'm not going back. I'm sleeping here. RyeoWook-ah, are you really sure that you are okay if I'm not visiting you guys?" SiWon said trying to make RyeoWook scared. "I'm sure! I'm really sure!" RyeoWook shouted. 

SiWon already put the ugly pout on his face. RyeoWook chuckled. Finally, RyeoWook come near SiWon giving him a hug and a peck on his cheek. SiWon already smiling and getting his last high five for today.

RyeoWook is a person that actually don't really like the skinship. But, with s he can accept and he do initiate the skinship out of love. With SiWon the skinship lover he sometimes become piss off because the skinship is done not really out of love at least for him. It is already become a routine that needed to be comply. And he hates that. That's why he initiates the skinship when SiWon already sulking. He do that out of love that he don't want to drag the fight any longer. And he do know that SiWon do love them all. He do know SiWon love him as the eternal maknae.

SiWon is a skinship lover. He got the money, he got the fame. He is charismatic, a gentleman to every woman. But, only with he feel loved. As he is not living with them and he is always busy with his acting career, he do cherish the moments he had with s to express his love. He do all the skinship because he miss s. His beloved hyungs EeTeuk and HeeChul will always give him the attention. EeTeuk will always listens to him when he sad. Even he is the charismatic one, he always looking for EeTeuk to protect him. HeeChul will always be the one that he hugs and kiss especially after Hangeng left them. But, now HeeChul always hit him or asked him to find a woman to hug. SiWon will always want the attention that EunHyuk and DongHae have for each other. He do want to be part of Suju D&E. Suju EunSiHae, maybe. He is always got jealous with them. But, in conclusion he do love to have skinships with each and every members of Super Junior.

EeTeuk POV

I can hear they are having fun outside as I'm packing for my clothes. I will sleep at my house since Omma and InYoung noona will come. We will spend time together. I miss them really much. My duck bag already full with my clothes. I take my duck bag but it stucked to the chair near my bed and tore off. Suddenly, my heart beat fast. I feel uneasy. Relax, Teukie. There is nothing wrong. Everything will be just fine. I'm trying to calm myself. I rubbed my chest as if I'm asking it to beat normally.

I searched for any other bag and transfer all the clothes. I walk outside to join them. "Hyung! Where are you going? Whoa. I miss you so much! Kiss me, hyung." SiWon said already hugging me. "To my house. Omma and noona want to spend time with me." I explained and give him a peck on his cheek. "Hyung! I want to sleep with you." SiWon said with his aegyo. Err, can I say that is aegyo? Not really. "Later, I'll sleep with you. Tonight, just sleep at my bed with Wookie. If not, sleep with Chullie hyung." I suggest. "Neh, hyung. Send my regard to omma and kiss her for me. Tell her I miss her." SiWon said. "Don't sleep with me. Go sleep with Chul hyung." RyeoWook said to SiWon. These boys. 

"SiWon-ah. It is better if you sleep with YuRi than with me." HeeChul said. I know he is teasing SiWon. "Hyung! Great idea. But, I'll tell you hyung. She is too y and totally hard to resist for me." SiWon said and smirk. "As if you  do anything to her. All you do is just acting shy. Why don't you show your skinship lover side like you are with us." HeeChul dared SiWon while imitating how SiWon exactly acted in front of woman. "Busted, huh hyung? You all are different for me. I'll show her that side if we are finally together." SiWon said and shrugged. "As if I just know you yesterday." HeeChul said.

"Hyung, eat my food first before you go." Wookie said already shoving the food he made into my mouth. I sit at the dinner table. I remembered my uneasy feeling as my heart keeps on pounding hard. What happened? Is that Omma? Noona? Taengoo? Aish. Ani. What am I thinking? My chopsticks fall down. "Hyung? Gwenchanna?" DongHae asked me. "Neh. I'm okay. I just feel quite uneasy." I said. 

"Mwo? Jjinja? Can't you do anything to stop them? Just where did TaeYeon go?" EunHyuk asked on the phone. Taengoo? Is it why my heart keeps pounding hard? "Wae, Hyukkie?" I asked him trying to control my feeling. "HyoYeon called and say that SooYoung, SeoHyun and Tiffany decided to end the contract and pursue solo career. And TaeYeon just walked away without even telling them where she will go. She is crying badly. And just where did she go in rain like this? It is already late for a girl like her." EunHyuk explained to us. 

What should I do? I know where will she go. I am really sure. But, should I go and comfort her? I've decided to move on already. Just why this happened? I know exactly how she feels. But, I'm not weak. I've decided to move on. And my decision is solid. I can't back off anymore. It has been years. I should already over her. 

"Chul. She will surely come back by midnight. Just, meet her tomorrow and try your best to comfort her. I'm rooting on you." I whisper to Chullie. HeeChul grabbed my hand and looking into my eyes as if he is asking me "Are you really sure? You are not going to comfort her by yourself?". I just nodded. "I need to go. Omma and Noona already waiting for me." I said to them and walk away.

As I'm walking to my car, I can see TaeYeon soaking herself in the rain. I know she is crying badly. I see her walking to the SM Building. My legs are trying to bring me to follow her. But, my mind stopping me. I gain my strength and take a deep breath as my body also soaking wet in the rain. I drive to my house.

EeTeuk House (Still EeTeuk POV)

I entered my house. Omma come to get the soaking me. "Aigoo. Why are you soaking wet? Don't you bring umbrella?" Omma asked me while drying my hair. I just hugged her for 10 minutes. Omma pats my back and hair. I miss omma's touch. It make me feel calm. 

"Do you feel better now, son?" Omma asked me. I just nodded. I know I can't really keep any secret from her. We sit together in the living room. "I won't ask you when will you give me grandchildren. I just want you to find your happiness. Find your love, son. Either you love her more or she loves you more. As long as you love each other, I know you will be happy. I know you love to shower her with your never ending love. Just follow your heart to find your love back." Omma said to me. Will I really be happy if I know that will be only one sided love? Will I be happy just to shower her with love while I know she never feels the same?  

Omma left me with noona. "JungSoo-ah. Where is the duck bag? You always bring that bag everytime you sleep here." InYoung noona asked me curiously. "It torn off." I said with uneasy feeling. After a long silence, noona seems like she has something to ask me. "I'm sorry if I'm just over thinking. I just can't help it seeing you coming with soaking wet. Seeing you hug omma like a very troubled person. Like you have something you hold deep inside. Your duck bag. Aish. Is something happened to TaeYeon? Or anything related to her that make you like this?" noona asked me. They just know me too well, right? 

"She is having a big problem. Three of her members decided to leave SNSD. She is so burdened by that. I know she can't handle it by herself. I do want to comfort her like I always do. I do know where she is right now. Some part of me want to be there with her. But, some part of me afraid that I'll fall in love with her again and again. It hurt, noona. But, I've decided to move on. So, I just trying to ignore her even I see her crying just before I come here. Am I wrong, noona?" I asked noona. I can't control myself to hug her. To get some more positive energy being transferred to my soul.

"I don't really know how you do it to comfort her. As I know that you are now avoiding her. And I can't judge whether you are right or wrong. It is depending on your own heart that only you will know the right answer. Ask your heart your feeling now. Do you feel the same toward her like years before? Did your heart still beating for her? Did your heart approved of what you do before? Yes, you've decided to move on. You left her after seeing how sad she is, right? Did you feel nothing or did you still feel uneasy even after she is not in front of your eyes now? Maybe she is okay now. Maybe someone already comfort her now." noona said to me. Noona just left me thinking hard about my own heart.

I touch my chest. She might be okay by now. It is already late. She might already in their dorm. But, why my heart still pounding so hard? Why I can't even sleep now? Why my mind keeps on thinking about her safety. 

"Hello, Sunny. Is TaeYeon already in the dorm?" I called Sunny to know about Taengoo. "Neh, oppa. She just come back with a puffy eyes." Sunny answered me. I just ended the call after thanking her. But, my heart still shrink. I sleep while rubbing my chest.