Chapter 7

One More Chance

Author POV

A nightmare to Suju's member and also ELF happened. EeTeuk, KyuHyun, EunHyuk and ShinDong involved in an accident. While, EunHyuk and ShinDong just have a minor injury EeTeuk and KyuHyun suffer major injury. Even, EeTeuk himself in severe pain during the accident he can only think about their maknae. He can't even digest that he himself also in severe injury. He just shouting KyuHyun's name. He even asked the paramedics to help his maknae first. 

Even, he don't really treat his maknae well before since he himself is trying to adapt to the situation that he need to learn to be a leader. A leader to 12 boys with so much attitudes and behaviors that sometimes make him annoyed and piss off. That is the process for him to be a great leader. With KyuHyun evilness toward his hyungs. But, it still his evil maknae that he can think in that situation. Not even himself. They are being warded for a few months.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

TaeYeon POV

I'm shock when I heard the news. Uri oppas involved in accident. I cry a river. I can't imagine to lose any of them. Eapecially, Teukie oppa. He is my fallen angel. He can't leave me now. I'm not even debuted. He need to see me debut. He need to be there to support me. To run beside me in this Kpop world. I can't do this alone. I need him. 

Today, I will visit him in the hospital. Thank goodness, he's stable now. If not, I'm not even know how will I survive. I bring a basket of fruits, a strawberry shake and a warm porridge. I feel grateful to have a chance to meet him again.

"Oppa?" I look for him while opening the door. He's alone in the room. Suju oppas have performance to do. So, I will accompany him for today. He give his angelic dimple smile that I already miss. "How are you oppa?" I asked while trying to hold my tears. "I'm okay if compared to my maknae." he said trying to crack a joke. But, I don't feel that's funny. In fact, I feel so touched and sad to see him in this condition still thinking about other person and not himself. I can't control my emotions already.

"Oppa! It's not even funny. You are almost die you know? You are almost leaving me alone to bear the leader's responsibility. You are almost leaving my side which you already make me used to it. I can't even know how to handle everything without you here. I can't even know how to live without you. Yet, you are not even thinking about yourself." I already crying in front of him. I try not to hit him since he's in pain right now. He hugged me and patting my head. I feel calmer. "Gwenchanna, my Taengoo. Oppa is a Superman, you see. Oppa will never leave you. I'm here already hugging you. No worries. I just don't want you to cry seeing me like this. So, oppa try to act funny. But, yes. I'm in pain. So, will my Taengoo feed me. Oppa is hungry." he said while hugging me. I pull out from our warm hug. He wipe away my tears. 

"Oppa, I made this porridge by myself. Do you want to taste?" I asked while blowing the porridge to make it colder. "Waa, my Taengoo cooked for oppa. Are you a great cook?" he asked. I nodded and give him a proud face. I feed him until the porridge is finish. "Oppa, I bring strawberry shake for you for now. But, you need to recover fast so that I can treat you ice cream." I said to him while shoving the straw to his mouth. We have a long catching up to do today.

¤¤¤¤¤

KyuHyun POV

I felt like waking up from a very scary nightmare. I almost losing my precious voice. And what make me touched is how my father who once prohibited me to be a singer is the one who plead the doctor to save my voice. I owed the doctor my whole life for saving my precious voice. 

As I'm having thoughts about my condition, my angel comes to visit me. I'm really happy. She brings quite a lot of things by herself making her quite unstable. I want to help her but in my condition, all I can do is only look and feel pity. She already sit beside me while holding a bowl of porridge. Yuck! The taste must be bland. 

"Oppa, eat this. Later, you need to take the medicine. If you don't eat, your stomach can't take the medicine." she said. I already expected this. "Ani. That's not delicious. I don't want to eat." I said while pouting. "Except, if SeoHyunnie feed me. Maybe the porridge will be tastier." I said with the evil smirk. She can't help but to give in to me. A winning smile already forming on my face. Hmm. Not bad. "Who cooked this porridge?" I asked her. "TaeYeon unnie. She wake up early to prepare this for EeTeuk oppa and oppa." she answered me. "Maybe, it will be more delicious if you yourself cook for me." I said to her. "TaeYeon unnie is great cook you know. She always cook for us." she just praising her unnie innocently. She can't even able to read that I want her to cook for me. But, having her in front of me carefully feeding me already making me so happy.

"SeoHyunnie, you know what happened to me right? What do you think if I lost my voice?" I asked her. Her happy face starting to frown. "Your voice is amazing, oppa. It will be nightmare for me if I can't already find your manly voice in Suju oppas song. But, that already a past oppa. Don't think about it anymore. It just make us sad." she said in such a way I feel that she felt me. I started to cry thinking about that. SeoHyunnie are now hugging me. I take this chance to pat her head since I can't really control myself when we are together. She already pull herself out from our hug.

"Oppa, now let's eat fruits. Fruits have vitamins to help you to recover. You need protein too. After this, you'll have to take the medicines." she started again.