Chapter 1

One More Chance

EeTeuk POV 

It's already 2 years for me as a trainee here in SM Ent. I'm going through all sort of classes and test to become a singer. Up to this day, there are not anyone of the trainee that catch my eyes. During lunch time, as always I'm having my lunch with my closest dongsaeng DongHae. The cafe is quite full already. We are searching for a place to sit while holding our food.

"Hyung, there are two empty spaces there next to those three young girls." DongHae said while pointing to the end of SM cafe. We pace to them. "Anyeong! My name is EeTeuk and this is my friend Lee Dong Hae. Seems that today, we need to share the table with all of you. Since, there are no more spaces left I think." EeTeuk said while scratching his head. He need to do all the talk since DongHae seems unable to talk.

DongHae's eyes keep on staring to one of the girl. The girl seems not to bother to my introduction. "Anyeong EeTeuk-shi, DongHae-shi. My name is Yoona." said Yoona introducing herself. "Eh, no need to be so formal. Just call us oppa." said EeTeuk to be more friendly. "Neh, oppa. My name is SeoHyun. This is Jessica unnie. She seems cold. But, she'll become friendly as we become closer." said SeoHyun politely. The girl next to her just giving her a death glare.

I can see the smile on DongHae's face become wider like a crazy person. I tap his shoulder to bring him back to reality. "Wae, hyung? Wae?" DOngHae ask dumbfoundedly. "Ani. Let's sit here." I just answer him while shaking my head. DongHae already find his love I guess.

While eating we keep on chatting. Both girls in front of me whose name Yoona and SeoHyun are so beautiful. They are tall and have long hair. SeoHyun seems so polite and pure. She can't easily remove the formality when we talk. While, Yoona seems a lot more friendly. But they are still young. Yoona is 12 years old while SeoHyun is only 11 years old. Too much with me. Since, their appearences fit my dream girl features I'll just wait for them a few years later. Hahah... For now, they will only be my little dongsaengs.

******

I'm walking to the next class with DongHae, HyukJae and JunSu. "DongHae-yah, I think the Jessica girl is not new here. Have you seen her before?" I asked DongHae as I feel quite familiar with her face. "Neh, hyung. Actually, I've seen her since my first day here." DongHae answered me with a wide grin on his face. "Yah, DongHae. What is it with the grin? Don't tell me it's the girl that you're keep on staring everytime you see her?" HyukJae asked with his gummy smile while hitting DongHae's arm.

DongHae escaped from HyukJae and hugged me. "Thanks to my beloved hyung that I can sit in front of her and finally I can actually talk..." DongHae can't even finish his words when Jessica and the girls passing by us. "With her..." JunSu help DongHae to continue his words. We all laugh with DongHae's behavior.