Chapter 12

One More Chance

TaeYeon POV

I had dated Kangin oppa for months before taking this decision. I've tried to find the love. But, the only love I can feel is his brotherly love. All this time, I've been trying. Teukie oppa also help me to save this relationship. But, the love just never come to my heart. The feeling is just not there. We've come to a mutual decision to just having the usual brother-sister relationship. I hate myself for feeling this way. I'm not sad, but I feel relieved. 

I can see Teukie oppa coming from the rooftop door. Since, this place also become my favourite place he can easily find me. "Taengoo-yah. Are you ok?" he paced to me and hugged me. A warm hug that I missed already. I can feel the strength, the comfort and the warm that I need. I just nodded and pulled out from the hug. But, I can still feel the warm hug lingering on my body. We talked to each other. As there are much catching up to do since we don't really have time to meet up for a few months before. I miss when he brought me to our own little world.

 

EeTeuk POV

I'm shocked when Kangin told me that they already breaking up. TaeYeon must feel sad now. I need to find her. I try to find her at the ice cream shop first but she's not there. I then just running to the rooftop. Luckily, I found her. "Taengoo-yah. Are you ok?" I asked her. I paced to her and hugged her. I want to give the strength to her, the comfort, the warm that she need. After we hug, we just having some catching up. I feel at ease to see her beautiful smile. During these time there are things that my heart found out.

She is sure a Kim TaeYeon (The Great Beauty). Yes, my dream girl are tall, long hair, polite and pure. But, this Kim TaeYeon is so beautiful in her own way. I can't really compare her with my dream girl anymore. Her small figure is attractive. Her dorky side is much more attractive compared to my dream girl. Her ahjumma laugh is so additive. I want to spend my time with her even for a short time. I can even choose to be with her compared to my sleep. I just want to see her beautiful smile all the time. I love when we are together in our own little world. It's simply because she's there. In our own little world. I admit that I'm having a hard time helping their relationship while my heart attracted to her. But, I've tried my best.

I need to get ready for my next schedules. This is the only chance I got. Before I walk away I hugged her again. She hugged me back. We shared a quite long warm hug. I then kissed her forehead and patted her head. I can see her face blushed. My face also blushed. I walked away. And smiling brightly. I can't even control my high pitch laugh. 

TaeYeon POV

My fallen angel just kissed my forehead? My legs are trembling. I can't stand anymore. Luckily, I'm still at the bench. I sit on the bench. My body can still feel the warm hug. The warm still lingering on my body. I touched my forehead right on the area that he kissed. It feel warm. I ruffled my hair as I can still feel the way he patted my head. I smile brightly. I can hear his high pitch laugh. I laugh my ahjumma laugh. Aish, this oppa!


¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

EeTeuk and TaeYeon are sitting on the ground at the park near their dorm. They are having some catch up moment. Since, they had a busy schedules two weeks before. Sorry Sorry and Gee become hit songs. That make them so busy promoting the song.

"Taengoo-yah, you are so cute in Gee. Your aegyo can beats Sunny, you know?" EeTeuk said while chuckling. TaeYeon hit his right arm lightly. "Heol~ Act aegyo is not an easy thing oppa. It takes forever for me to get all the shoots, oppa." TaeYeon said. "Can oppa take your parts? See this." EeTeuk said happily already stand up. He dance and sing TaeYeon's parts all heartedly. TaeYeon just laugh her ahjumma laugh. "It's daebak, Teukie oppa! Just do my part." she praise EeTeuk. 

"Taeng. What do you think if oppa have abs? Yeah! I have a dream to have a choco abs. Do you like it?" EeTeuk asked her opinion. "I do like a broad shoulder man. But, all the girls must be so excited looking at your abs." she said while pouting. "Wae? Do my little Taengoo here is jealous? You can just asked me to not showing my abs." he said teasingly. "Actually, I think I found a genie that grant my wish. We need to prepare for the next album. And one of the preparation is to build our body." he said. "Wow! Oppa will have an amazing body. Even, your current body is already nice." she said.

"Oppa, we will have some kind of sport competition the end of this week, right?" she asked. EeTeuk just nodded. "You must be planning to playing around like before, right? You always like that. Always like to let your hubae won." she said in a protest way. "What's wrong with that? I love my hubae. I just want them to shine." EeTeuk said to defend himself. "Can I make two wishes?" she said. "Sowoneul Malhaebwa (Tell Me Your Wish)" he already sing the song. "First, please do the best. I really want to see oppa win this time. And secondly, please support me." she said while putting her hands together and closing her eyes. "Anything for you, my dear Taengoo. I will run beside you." he said while giving his angelic dimple smile. 

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Suju's dorm

They are watching SNSD Chocolate Love together. "Aigoo~ Uri Kid Leader Kim TaeYeon is beautiful as always" EeTeuk said with a big grin in his face. HeeChul already rolling his eyes. "Yah! This SooYoung. Why did she cuts her hair. She's beautiful with her long hair. And HyoYeon can already dance y dance." EunHyuk said. "Yah, Anchovy! That's her hair. Not your hair. Let's her do what she want with her hair." HeeChul said to EunHyuk while smacking his head hard. EunHyuk rubs his head. 

DongHae is just smiling and staring on the television screen. EunHyuk try to pull DongHae's chin away to disturb him from staring at the screen. He know DongHae is staring and trying to find Jessica on the screen. DongHae just push EunHyuk away and keep staring at the screen. KiBum just holding his 'couple' necklace and smiling. 

SiWon is staring in the screen while mumbling something that only him can hear. "I can't see if YuRi have abs. Is she y? Opps! SiWon like a nice girl." EunHyuk said teasingly. "Yaa! A good Christian will never lie, right? Is YuRi y?" KiBum also want to tease SiWon. "She'll be perfect with abs." SiWon muttered but still can be heard by them. He was having the thought of why he is still attracted to YuRi even if she don't have abs like he like. Even her surrounding just like admitting that she's y. And helping her become ier. He muttered again. They already know the answer by looking at the uneasy SiWon. "SiWon-ah, who will you choose if I cross-dress? Me or YuRi?" HeeChul said expecting for SiWon to choose him. "Of course YuRi" he muttered but they all heard that. He just paced to HeeChul room as he didn't live in the dorm with the thoughts still in his mind. 

After watching the song, KyuHyun calls his SeoBaby. "Yaa! Uri angel maknae looks so y in Chocolate Love." he praises her. But, to his surprise the angel maknae on the line started to cry. He's panic hearing the cries. "Yaa, oppa! How could you say that to uri angel maknae?" Yoona scold him. He just scratching his head. "Yaa! SeoBaby, don't cry. Oppa mian. You should punish this evil oppa." the evil maknae said to coax the angel maknae. Both Suju and SNSD just laughing because of their maknaes.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

SNSD dorm

They are watching Bona Mana MV together. "Aigoo, this ahjussi. Don't show off your amazing body." TaeYeon said in her ahjumma style. SeoHyun already smiling hearing her unnie said that. "This DongHae always with his rose. Wow! He do magic trick." Jessica said while smiling. She remember the rose that DongHae gave before. "EunHyuk oppa dance so perfectly" both HyoYeon and SooYoung said at the same time. They are just laughing. "This SiWon oppa is always handsome and masculine as usual." YuRi said already dreaming on having a romantic shoots together with SiWon. "KyuHyun oppa lead the dance with dancing line. Wow!" SeoHyun said impressingly. "KyuHyun oppa's voice is manly as always. My heart are melting." SeoHyun muttered but her unnies already heard that and started to .