New Guy?

Can I Love You?

 

Kevin’s pov;

 

I walked out off my room; stretching my arms forward as I let out a yawn. It’s a great morning today. I walked toward the living room, strolling down the stairs and soon reached the dining area. The breakfast were ready but – where’s Kiseop?

“Good morning, second young master.”The maid greeted me while bowed. I turned to face her and smiled. “Good morning.”I replied shortly.

“You should have your breakfast before you go to work.”She bowed once again. I nodded but something seems a bit weird today. “Kiseop didn’t wake up yet?”I questioned; slightly raising my right eyebrow. The maid shook her head no and bowed.

“The first young master wasn’t at home from last night. He’s probably still in his office.”She stated. I was a little shocked by her answer. He didn’t come back home yet?

Why?

Wasn’t he feeling tired working at the office for a day? Isn’t he too forcing himself?

“Please have your breakfast, young master.”The maid startled me. I heaved a sigh and weakly nodded. I pulled out a chair, sat on it and started enjoying the meal.

Isn’t he going to feel hungry?


 

“What’s wrong?”

I asked Eli who was zoning out…again. Seriously, I don’t know what had got into him. He always zoning out and when I asked him, he said nothing. Well, it obviously a lie because his eyes tell everything. There were something that disturbing him.

I wonder what it is.

“Nothing.”The same answer again.

“Come on, Eli. You should tell me if there’s something wrong.”I convinced him. I’m not trying to be a busy body instead I just wanted to help. Both of us weren’t that closed since how cold I’ve acted toward him before. But maybe I could change his perception towards me by helping him.

“Don’t worry, Kev. There’s nothing wrong.”He smiled reassuringly but I know – that smile was a force. I let out a sigh. I left him alone at the counter; trying to not disturb him or else he’ll get worse. I headed toward a cabinet near the kitchen, taking out some cups for the customers.

There weren’t much customers today probably because it’s working day.

Oh yeah, speaking about working….Kiseop was still in his office, right?

Hoon’s pov;

 

I woke up when I felt the sun shone on my face. I frowned.

It’s already morning?

I heaved a sigh and sat up but then flinched. Damn, my hips hurt! Gosh, AJ was being too harsh last night until I felt my hips were about to fall down. I groaned in pain and tried my best to stand up. I need to get ready for my class or else Mr. Lee will nag at me.

I stood up, almost stumbled on the floor when AJ caught me. “Are you okay?”He questioned as his eyebrow urked. “Not really. You’re the fault.”I quickly replied, feeling a little angry at the same time. I knew that we haven’t done it for almost a month but that doesn’t mean he can do it hard.

“Sorry.”He chuckled, quickly pulled me up and helped me walk. “Are you still going to your class like this?”He asked, leading me to the dining table and made me sit.

“I have to or else Mr. Lee will lock me in his room.”I muttered and sighed.

AJ started to take out some eggs and bacons. He the gas stove, pouring a little oil while waiting for the frying pan heated. “What if other people asked?”He questioned once again. AJ turned his body toward me while relaxing his back body against the cabinet, slightly crossing his arms under his chest.

“I’ll try to make out some lie for that.”I buried my face onto the table, feeling a little sleepy. AJ started to cook, with an apron hang on his body neatly, he’s quite a good cook but sometimes he burned the food.

I have to eat them anyways thinking that he had did a lot to me.

Sometimes I wondered, how did I fall for him. As far as I remembered, it happened during the fall season when I was crying under the tree after being bullied by the others. He saw me and was the one who comforted me.

“You don’t have to cry anymore because I’ll protect you from now on.”

I kept that word. Since that, we became friends until one day he confessed to me; saying that he had loved me. You guys didn’t know how happy I am at that time. Hearing a confession from someone that you had loved for such a long, long time.

“Thinking of a good lie?”AJ startled me by putting a plate of breakfast in front of me. “No.”I replied shortly, quickly grabbed the spoon and fork in the cup. “Then what are you thinking?”He questioned, placing both of his hands on the table while waiting for my answer.

You.

“Just some random thought.”I shrugged and hummed before quickly shove the food into my mouth.


 

AJ dropped me at the front gate. I’ve told him that he didn’t have to do that but – how can I resisted his cuteness? Darn, I always fall for that!

I walked to the front and entered the college. Thank God, I’m not late but geez, my hips are still killing me. I can’t really walk properly and if anyone is going to realize it, I’m not going to forgive AJ for that.

“Are you okay?”

Great! I’m going to kill him soon.

“Want me to help you?”The voice asked. I turned around to face whoever that person is going to be and tell him nothing’s wrong. Well, hope it works.

“I’m fine.”I smiled awkwardly. There was a guy, standing right in front of me while blinking his eyes innocently. He has a matured faced, I tell you. His hair was blonde and his face was quite big but his smile was luring.

Eh? I’ve never saw this guy before.

“Are you sure? You seems a little – weird.”He tilted his head weirdly as he stared at me. I gulped in fear; heart started to beat rapidly. “W-Weird? N-no I didn’t.”I defended and laughed – awkwardly. The guy gave me a suspicious look.

He brought his face closer…..and closer, eyeing me with his suspicious eyes.

My lips were pressed against each other when I felt that our face was a few inch away. “Okay!” He blurted; making my eyes blinked innocently. What was that?

“Sorry for disturbing you but – can you show me where’s the admin room?”He suddenly questioned after pulling away his face. I stared at him weirdly and cleared my throat. “It’s….on the second floor.”I showed him toward the blue building.

“Ahh, I see. Thanks for helping.”The guy smiled and patted my shoulder. He walked passed by me and headed toward the building.

Phew, seems like he didn’t knew anything.

“You should warn your boyfriend to not being too hard on you.”I heard his voice from the back. I could felt my blood rushed through my body when I heard it. I spun and looked at him. He was walking toward the building but – was waving at me as if making fun of me.

What the hell?!

So he did know it! Who the is that guy?!