First Meeting

Can I Love You?

No one's pov;

 

Dear friend,

How are you? I hope you are fine. 

I don’t know whether you’re exist or not because I don’t have any friends and probably won’t for my entire life. Oh, my name is Kevin.

Kevin Woo.

I lead such a terrible life for 21 years and guess what, I hate that. My mother passed away 9 years ago, leaving me behind. I never knew who is my father and wouldn’t want to know him. My mother said that he left us in a warehouse when he found out she was pregnant.

He is useless, I know.

Because of him, my life was in hell. People looked down on me for not having a father but I don’t give a at their words. It’s better to live alone rather than live with a useless man. I just wish someday God will take me away from this world, honestly.

I think I’ve write too much. Whether you’re reading this or not, thanks anyway.

Goodbye.

 

Kevin folded the paper neatly before he took the balloon. He then tied the folded paper to the string and slowly, released it to the sky. Kevin watched as the balloon floated at the blue sky and secretly sighed.

Even he himself didn’t know why he did that. He would write his confessions on a piece of paper before tying them on a balloon and watched them floated. Did he wish someone would read them? No. He just wanted to release all of his stress by that way. Yeah, that’s the reason.

Kevin slipped his slim hands into his pockets and walked away. People were walking by the park, cherishing their moments with each other not even bother the slim blonde guy who was walking passed by them.

Kevin didn’t bother either. He’d rather mind his own business than interfere with other people’s life. 

Life.

Life is cruel. He suffered 21 years of his life; struggling to search for food, money, works and the most important is – love. He had never felt love since his mother died. The only person whom he relied on was his mother but it seems like God was too jealous for him until He took his mother away.

But Kevin didn’t blame the God. Maybe God loves his mother more than he is. That’s why He brought her to a better world. 

And now lives Kevin alone. Alone in this realistic world; where people will looked down at him until his life ended.

 


 

Kevin was working at the 0330 café as usual. He worked as the main waiter there since he’s really dedicated. It was twelve when there weren’t much customers so Kevin could get some relax. As he was about to have some rest, a guy with a blue coat entered.

He headed toward a table for two near the window and sat. Kevin ignored the new customer since the other waiter had went to take his order. He laid his head tiredly on the counter table but lifted his head up when his work-mate came in front of him.

“Someone wants to meet you.”His work-mate, Eli, beamed. Kevin quirked his eyebrow in confusion and tilted his head to the side. Eli was motioning towards the new customer and patted his shoulder. Reluctantly, Kevin headed towards the new customer.

He stopped right in front of him; eyeing him from head to toe. The customer was wearing a blue coat with white jeans. He has a red hair with a good body posture. A glasses without lenses were hang onto his eyes. He has a good sense on fashion, Kevin thought.

“Have a seat.”The guy smiled; ordering Kevin to sit in front of him. Kevin nodded and quickly sat on the chair. He stared at the guy weirdly when the guy kept smiling at him. “Oh, I’m Lee Kiseop.”The guy exclaimed and reached out his hand towards Kevin.

Kevin stared at the guy’s slim hand and hesitatedly took it. “I’m Kevin Woo.”Kevin chided. The guy’s hand was cold, colder than Kevin’s. “It’s nice to meet you, Kevin.”The guy smiled and slightly giggled. Kevin pulled away his hand off the guy and bowed.

“Nice to meet you too.”He muttered. “Why are you looking for me?”Kevin quickly questioned, letting all of his worries to come out. Seriously, he didn’t know this guy nor have met him before. So why did this guy suddenly wanted to meet him?

Strange.

“Oh, I have an important thing to inform you.”The guy smiled. He intertwined his fingers with each other and placed his chin on his back hands. Kevin’s eyebrow furrowed as he waited more from him.

“From now on, you’ll live with me.”The guy giggled. Kevin’s eyes widened at the sudden statement and frowned. “Live with you? Why?”Kevin shot back another question. Why did he need to live with a stranger?!

“Easy, Kevin.”The guy chuckled. “How can I stay calm? Why do I need to live with you?”Kevin questioned once again; started to feel worried and annoyed. He didn’t like people. They bring a lot of bad memories in his life and now why did this guy wanted to live with him when they haven’t even met?

“Because you’re my brother.”

 


 

 

 

Huhu~! I hope you guys like the new story ;~; Scold me for being a useless writer, I deserve it. Still hope you guys like it and continue support me >< /shootmyself/