Bad News

Can I Love You?

 

No one’s pov;

A soft knocks were heard by Eli’s front door which made him cursed anyone who was behind it for disturbing his peaceful morning. He lazily walked toward the door and soon reached in front of it before harshly opened the door.

Eli saw a young boy; the young boy that had always interfere in his life.

The young boy that had made his life miserable.

What did he want this time?

“Hello! Good morning!”Dongho exclaimed and waved cutely at the muscular guy in front of him. He giggled at the nice view that greeted him once he arrived at Eli’s house.

“ off.”Eli said and closed the door. But before the door could fully close, Dongho blocked it and guilty showed upon his brows. “If you’re still mad about the foods I cooked, please forgive me.”He pouted which made Eli rolled his eyes.

“I’m not going to talk to you.”Eli blurted and tried his best to push the door close. But unbelievably, Dongho was stronger than he thought.

“But you just talk to me.”Dongho bluntly said. This had made Eli to become mad. Is this boy trying to pick a fight with him?

“Just go away.”Eli took a deep breath and sighed as he stared at the young boy. Dongho blinked his eyes innocently at Eli and remained silent for a while. “Do you hate me?”He asked out of all sudden. Eli stared at him. His teeth gritted as he thought about it. Did that boy really need to ask such a question? Isn't obvious by how Eli treated him all this while?

“YES! I HATE YOU FOR ING RUINING MY LIFE!”

Dongho was taken aback when he heard it. He swallowed a mouthful of his saliva and looked down onto his feet. Eli on the other hand was breathing harshly. Yes, he hates Dongho. So much until he felt wanted to kill that boy.

Dongho’s body shivered which caused Eli to frown.

“How could you…”Dongho sobbed. His shoulders were shaken. “I love you so much…Why can’t you accept me..”He continued as tears fall from his eyes and landed onto the floor. Eli rolled his eyes annoyedly and snorted.

“I can’t forgive you..”Dongho muttered. Eli looked at him as he crossed his arms under his chest.

“I CAN’T FORGIVE YOU!”Dongho shouted and raised his head up. Eli’s eyes widened when he saw Dongho’s face. He had a pair of red eyes burning at him. Dongho took out something from tha back. His hand was lifted and a sharp knife was in his hand.

Eli gasped when Dongho attacked him. He jumped onto Eli caused both of them to fall onto the floor with Dongho on top of Eli. He was sitting on Eli’s stomach while throwing both of his hands up in the air; aiming Eli’s chest with the sharp knife.

“What are you doing?!”Eli panicked as sweats formed on his forehead.

“DIE!”Dongho shouted before he stabbed Eli’s chest deeply; caused blood to splash….

 


 

Eli shot his eyes opened and quickly sat up on his bed. His body was covered with cold sweats as his breathe was getting harsh every seconds. Eli gulped. He looked around and realized that he was on his bed. His pillows were splattered on the floor and the bed sheet was messy.

Was he just dreaming?

No.

It’s a nightmare.

Eli sighed in relieved when he realized it was just one of the bad dreams. He lowered his head down and puffed out his cheeks as he closed his eyes. The dream that he just had was kind of weird. How can he dream about Dongho – being evil.

Scratch that. He dreamed about Dongho stabbing him with a damn sharp knife right on his chest. And he can’t even-

A soft knocks were heard on the door which made Eli startled. He drew a long breathe and quickly got off from his bed. Eli started to walk lazily toward the front door gradually. He wasn’t really in the mood this morning.

Well, after what kind of dream he had.

Eli unlocked the door and twisted the door knob. He pulled it opened and soon saw a young boy in front of him. Eli’s eyes widened at the view. Not because he was shocked. He’s already used to see Dongho greeted him every morning in front of his door and disturbing his sleep.

Eli was feeling – scared.

Extremely scared.

“Good morning~”Dongho chimed and waved at the muscular guy. Eli swallowed a mouthful of his saliva. His heart started to beat rapidly as if it was about to explode. He stared at Dongho’s sparkling eyes. They were the same in his dream.

Those sparkling eyes will changed into a red burning eyes…IF Eli said something unpleasant.

“Are you okay?”Dongho asked; feeling concerned when Eli didn’t say anything. Eli used to shoo him away whenever he saw Dongho every morning. But why did Eli didn’t do anything…today?

“I-I’m fine.”Eli stuttered and gulped. Dongho tilted his head in confusion and blinked his eyes innocently. Slowly, a warm smile formed on his lips as he quickly showed Eli a pack of lunch box that he brought.

“I’m going to cook for you again today.”Dongho exclaimed and giggled. Eli stared at him as his breathe skipped for a while.

It’s same.

“I’m sorry if the foods that I cooked for you before tastes bad. I’ll promise I’ll try my best today.”Dongho slowly lowered his head down and muttered. Eli’s heart beat started to accelerate once again and quickly shook his head.

“Your cooks are fine. There’s nothing wrong with it. I’m just joking.”Eli exclaimed as cold sweats formed on his forehead. Dongho raised his head up and blinked at Eli innocently. Slowly, a bright smile form on his face.

“Really?”

Eli nodded in response and gulped. Gosh, he can’t even believe that he admitted it. Dongho’s foods weren’t that tasty though but it taste fine. It was just part of his plan to make sure Dongho will feel regretted for falling for him.

Dongho smiled widely and giggled. “I’m going to prepare you breakfast.”He chimed and quickly dashed into Eli’s house without letting the older guy to react. Eli moved aside and heaved a sigh as he watched Dongho ran into the kitchen.

He frustratedly messed his hair and bit his lower lip. What the hell is happening right now?!

 

Meanwhile, Dongho was taking out some fresh meat from his lunch box. He’s attempting on cooking the meat today. Dongho grabbed an apron on the cabinet and wore it neatly. He then walked toward the drawer and took out a knife before carefully slicing the meat.

Eli walked in and was stunned when he saw Dongho was holding the knife. The sharp knife. He swallowed hard and slowly took a few steps backward. Dongho who felt Eli’s presence quickly raised his head and saw Eli. A warm smile spread on his face.

“I’m still haven’t prepare anything yet. Why don’t you wait at the living room?”Dongho chided and smiled. Eli remained silent. His eyes were focused on the sharp knife which had made his heart to thump real hard.

Dongho blinked his eyes at Eli. Eli was acting – strange. What’s wrong with him all of sudden? He didn’t barked at Dongho nor trying to shoo him away. Why did Eli become so quiet today?

“What’s wrong?”Dongho questioned. He’s feeling worried toward him. Eli blinked his eyes and looked at Dongho. “O-Oh,”Eli’s breathe skipped.

“B-Be careful….with the knife.”Eli muttered and looked away. He then walked out off the kitchen and headed toward his room; locked the door and sat on his bed. Eli heaved a sigh and facepalmed himself.

Gosh, please tell him this isn’t happening.

 


 

Kevin was getting ready with his new blue shirt and his jeans. Kiseop said that he wanted to bring Kevin and hang out together since they haven’t spend that much time together due to Kiseop’s busy work at the office. It made Kevin happy just to think about it.

Finally, a day just for him and Kiseop.

He had been waiting for this. Kiseop rarely being at home and he often spends his time with Min Young. This is it. He’s gonna enjoy his time with Kiseop to the fullest. And nothing can ruin this.

Kevin walked out off the room and jogged downstairs; just to see Kiseop was waiting at the living room. “What took you so long?”Kiseop questioned as he checked his watch. He didn’t know Kevin would take quite a long time just to get ready.

“Sorry~”Kevin cutely apologized and clasped both of his palms together. Kiseop looked at him and pouted. He pinched Kevin’s cheek and chuckled.

“Aigoo~ I didn’t know my brother would be this cute.”Kiseop commented and giggled. Kevin winced and chuckled also. Both males then smiled to each other before Kiseop motioned Kevin to go out now. They walked out off the house, headed toward Kiseop’s car and hopped in together.

“Where are we going?”Kevin asked as he buckled up his seat belt.

“Let’s watch movie.”Kiseop suggested and smiled.

“Sounds great!”

By that, Kiseop drove his car toward the big road. It took about a few minutes for them to reach to the cinema since the road wasn’t crowded. Kiseop parked his car at the front building and both males hopped out off the car.

They walked into the cinema, buy the tickets and went into the room number four where the movie they’re going to watch will be showed. Kevin and Kiseop sat beside each other. Kevin was holding a box of popcorn while Kiseop was holding two cups of drinks.

Kiseop placed the drinks onto it’s place and started to take some popcorns before the movie started. Kevin remained silent at his place. This is his first time in a cinema so he doesn’t really have any clue on what to do right now.

“Don’t you want some?”Kiseop asked when he saw Kevin was sitting silently at his place. Kevin blinked his eyes at Kiseop and turned his gaze toward the popcorn in his hands. Slowly, he smiled and giggled.

Kevin took some of the popcorns and started to eat them while waiting for the movie to start.

 


 

“What do you think about the movie?”Kiseop asked as they walked out off the building.

“Great!”Kevin chimed and smiled.

“I didn’t know you like romantic movie too.”Kevin said and smiled toward his brother. Kiseop looked at him and smiled. “I do. But since I was too busy, I rarely watch them nowadays.”Kiseop shrugged his shoulders. The two males headed toward a stall that sells ice-cream.

“You want ice-creams?”Kiseop questioned. He pointed his index finger toward the stall and waited for Kevin’s response.

“Sure!”Kevin exclaimed; which made Kiseop to chuckle. Well, looks like Kevin really have fun today by seeing his childish character. Kiseop walked and stopped in front of the stall. He smiled at the owner warmly.

“What kind of flavors do you want?”An old man in his forties asked as he smiled at Kiseop.

“Two vanillas please.”Kiseop ordered while showing out his two fingers. “Coming right up.”The man said, scooping two desired flavor into two cones. He then handed them toward Kiseop and Kiseop paid for it.

Kiseop walked back to Kevin and handed him one of the ice-creams. “Thanks.”Kevin said and gladly took the ice-cream from Kiseop. Both of them walked together along the streets until Kiseop decided to sit on an empty bench.

Kevin followed and sat on the bench with Kiseop. They remained silent as both of them were focusing on eating the ice-creams; not wanting it to melt and wasted. Kiseop was the one who finished it first since Kevin is such a slow eater.

Kiseop stared at Kevin while Kevin was still his ice-cream, enjoying as the cream melted in his mouth and slowly went through his throat. Kevin realized Kiseop was staring at him and tilted his head toward Kiseop as his eyebrow urked in confusion.

“What is it?”Kevin asked bluntly. His eyes blinked.

Kiseop warmly smiled and shook his head no. “It’s fun watching you eating ice-cream.”Kiseop giggled which caused Kevin’s heart to beat faster. Hearing Kiseop saying it with his giggling was kinda – cute.

“I-If you love to watch it….then..buy me more ice-creams next time.”Kevin looked away and stuttered. Gosh, Kiseop is making him feel embarrass.

“I don’t think I can.”Kiseop replied slowly.

Kevin’s eyebrow furrowed at the answer. He tilted back his head toward Kiseop and stared at him weirdly. “What do you mean?”Kevin asked; feeling weird with Kiseop’s sudden change.

Kiseop heaved a sigh and bit his lower lip as he stared at Kevin.

“Kevin,”Kiseop called; making Kevin’s heart to beat faster.

“I have something to tell you.”

The atmosphere was rather awkward and silent. Kiseop’s eyes met Kevin’s. Both of them exchanged their gazes. Kevin could felt his cheeks heat up when he saw Kiseop’s seducing eyes.

“Two months after we get engaged, Min Young and I will get married. And we’re going to move to the States.”