Unbelievable

Can I Love You?

 

Kiseop’s pov;

 

AJ and Hoon decided to go back home after the dinner. I walked with them to the front door and before they went home, “Please apologize to Kevin for us.”Hoon dissapointedly bowed and sighed. “Yeah, I’m afraid he might hate us if we did say something wrong.”AJ agreed as his shoulders deflated.

I nodded slowly though I knew it wasn’t their fault. Maybe it was mine since I was the one who told everything about Kevin to them. Maybe Kevin was feeling angry because I said that he live without a father. Aish, Kiseop, what have you done?!

AJ and Hoon finally went back home and I waved weakly at them. Seems like our meeting today was ruined thanks to my careless attitude. I walked toward Kevin’s room and when I entered, I saw that he’s already fall asleep on his bed.

I heaved a sigh.

Slowly, I walked to him and sat on his bed. Kevin was sleeping peacefully and looks like any sound won’t distract him at all. While I was observing his sleeping gesture, my eyes were caught on his hands.

There was something in his hands. Feeling curious, I took it out from his hands and realized it was an old photo. A woman in her mid thirties was smiling weakly in the photo.

This woman might be Kevin’s mother.

She’s pretty and Kevin really takes after his mother than our father. I smiled alone at the photo. To tell the truth, I envy Kevin for having a mother. I was born without a mother. She passed away after she gave birth to me.

Dad wasn’t always at home and even if he’s home, he always get angry and beat me. I think I was craving for family’s love too much. Heh, weird.

I don’t know why but tears suddenly slipped out of my eyes when I thought about it. I quickly wiped them and stared at Kevin’s mother photo.

Don’t worry, Kevin’s mom. I promise I will take care of Kevin and won’t let him feel lonely anymore.

 

No one’s pov;

 

The next evening, AJ and Hoon come again; planned to meet Kevin and redeem back their mistakes. Maybe Kevin was still feeling angry but they didn’t care. They wanted to be friend with him.

But though AJ and Hoon were trying their best effort, Kevin seems to ignore them. Every time they tried to talk to him, he will walk away; leaving them alone. He avoided them and insisted to even have a small conversation.

But that didn’t make Hoon and AJ gave up. Yet they still tried their best to make Kevin talk to them. Kiseop was feeling happy that his friends are willing to be friend with Kevin yet sad too that Kevin didn’t seem to like them.

Well, it was as expected.

And since then, Hoon and AJ always come to their house just to be friend with Kevin. Believe it or not, they even bought cool stuffs for Kevin but that didn’t change Kevin’s perception towards those two. He thought that they were two-faced and won’t ever believe in them again.

That’s off.

 


 

 

 

 

It was a normal day when Kevin started to feel annoyed. With two annoying guys who kept following him everywhere and trying to be his ‘fake’ friends, they have crossed the last line. Kevin decided to leave that house and when the night comes, he packed all of his stuffs; getting ready to leave.

He can’t stand it anymore. With Kiseop’s friend being with him every minutes with their weird plan plus Kiseop who kept smiling at him for no reason.

He hated that fact.

He hated the fact that he and Kiseop were brothers.

He hated the fact that the same blood was running through their bodies.

Kevin was at the lawn, getting ready to jump over the gate and escaped. This house were like hell. There’s no good things happen in his life since he lives here. And finally, he can leave; far away from this house.

Kevin was about to climb up the gate when he suddenly felt someone was wrapping his hand over his. Kevin tilted his head and saw Kiseop was breathing hardly. “Where are you going?”Kiseop abruptly asked; still catching for his breath.

“None of your business.”Kevin scoffed and pulled his hand off Kiseop’s grip. He was about to climb again when Kiseop stopped him.

“Don’t go!”Kiseop shouted. Kevin turned his body toward Kiseop and frowned. “Please…I’m begging you. Don’t go…I…I love you.”Kiseop appealed as tears started to flow on his cheek. Kevin was taken aback when he heard it. He gritted his teeth in anger and clenched his fist tightly.

“What’s wrong with you?! Why did you love me though we’ve only met for a few days?!”Kevin shouted. This is ridiculous. Why did Kiseop had to love him?

“Because we’re brothers.”Kiseop slowly replied. Kevin’s breathe skipped when he heard it. “Though we’ve only met but I could feel a huge connection between us.”Kiseop continued; caused Kevin to gulp.

Kiseop walked toward Kevin and placed both of his hands on Kevin’s shoulders. “I know you must’ve gone through a lot and I hope that I can make all of your bad memories gone. I promise myself that I’ll bring good memories to you.”Kiseop said and coughed.

“I want to live with you and I want to experience family’s love. I’ve never felt any love from a family and when I met you, you build up my hope.”Kiseop said and sobbed. Kevin gulped.

He didn’t know why but his heart finally softened. He didn’t know why did he felt pity at Kiseop. Maybe because Kiseop is same as he is. Both of them didn’t get to experience love from a family but the only thing that differentiate them was;

Kiseop didn’t grew up being a rebel as he is….

 


 

 

 

 

 

Kevin’s pov;

 

I’ve started to live with Kiseop once again. I don’t know why but my attitude changed after that night.

Maybe because I’ve realized that everyone should change for the better. All this while, my life was filled with darkness and thanks to Kiseop for being the light of my life. I owe him.

And since I’ve changed, I’ve started to talk with AJ and Hoon too. Pretty shock, huh? Though it was awkward at first since how I acted towards them before, but they didn’t mind. Instead, they love to be friend with me.

And I’m also as cheerful as Kiseop or maybe more cheerful than he is. I always got that pretty smile on my face. I don’t want to brag but I just knew that I had a killer smile. And I always spend my time with Kiseop, AJ and Hoon.

Kiseop and I were getting closer to each other until once day, an accident that change my life,

Once again…..

 

We were having a barbeque party at our house with AJ and Hoon. I was grilling the meat with Hoon while AJ was preparing the plates on the table. “Where’s Kiseop?”AJ questioned once he’s done with the plates.

“I think he’s at the store. Probably taking out some stuffs.”Hoon replied.

“Don’t you guys think he’s taking too long?”AJ questioned once again.

“I’ll go check him.”I volunteered and put the apron on the table. I walked into the house and quickly headed to the store. Once I entered the store, I saw Kiseop was climbing up the shelves while trying to take a box out off it.

“What are you doing?”I asked and slightly shook my head. “Oh, I’m trying to bring this box down. There’re some cool stuffs in it.”Kiseop grinned. I quickly walked toward him to help him but I don’t know why when Kiseop suddenly yelped and fall off the shelves.

He eventually fall on top of me.

Our face was just a few inch away and at that moment, I could feel my heart was beating faster. This is the first time, I’ve seen Kiseop’s face in such a distance. His skin is flawless.

“Sorry..”Kiseop chuckled and was about to get up when he accidentally kicked something and fall onto me once again. And this time was worse when I felt  something soft and moist landed on my lips. My eyes widened in disbelief when I realized that….we just kissed.

Uh-oh,

That is my first kiss.


 

 

 

 

Author's Note: Sorry if it's kinda boring. I'm writing this in a sleepy mode. I haven't got enough sleep since three days ago TT TT Too busy :( I shall go to sleep now. Will make sure the next update would be interesting ^^'