After Story: Kevin & Kiseop

Can I Love You?

 

Kevin sat on the seat silently. His fingers were actively tapped on his knee every second. That showed how much he started to get impatient. People were walking around. Some were heading toward the ticket counter, some were checking the departure time and some were just walking around, probably looking for their children.

But there sat Kevin alone, wasting his time on the seat as cold sweat started to form on his forehead. It had been fifteen minutes now and the departure time is getting closer. Kevin's heart beat faster and harder than before, knowing the person whom he's waiting for right now isn't going to arrive at time. And that person wouldn't get to say goodbye even though Kevin wish he would.

The ticking on his watch somehow became loud, as if was trying to scare Kevin, telling him that the person wouldn't make it. And that totally make Kevin nervous. Did something bad happen? Did he get into an accident?

"He's late."A voice snapped Kevin out of his deep thought.

Kevin looked up, just to see a young man in his black shirt. He had a short brownish hair, a familiar guy whom Kevin had knew so much now. The man was looking down at him, his arms were crossed under his chest as their eyes met. There's a glimpse of disappointment in his eyes, which Kevin assumed that he's not feeling happy with what's happening right now.

Especially when that person was supposed to arrive fifteen minutes ago.

Kevin heaved a sigh, checking his watch again. His eyebrows furrowed in a second, debating whether that person could make it or not. But deep inside his heart, he wanted to believe that he will make it.

"Hey!"Someone shouted, caused Kevin to tilt his head toward the left. A man wearing a white shirt with black jacket was running toward him. He was waving, smiling brightly as if he was glad that he could make it without getting mad by the others. Kevin's face lit up. A wide grin came upon his lips as he quickly stood up, welcoming the man's appearance.

"You're late!"Just before the man could stop in front of Kevin, another man earlier knocked his head hard, hard enough to make him wince in pain.

"Aww, Kibum!"The man growled as he quickly rubbed his head, trying to resist the pain that was still sting onto his head. Kevin stood there in silent, completely surprised with Kibum's harsh yet childish action. But he knew, that man deserved it because he was late. Really, really late.

"You totally make us worried. Don't you know how to use your cell phone?!"Kibum nagged. His hands were placed onto his waist now, looking totally angry. Kevin smiled silently, watching as Kibum nagged toward the poor man. He was looking down onto his feet as he pouted, accepting all stinging words from Kibum.

"Guys, can you just stop it?"A female voice now was heard in the middle of the small chaos. The three men's attention was changed toward a young lady who was wearing a lovely blue blouse, with a pair of sunglasses hang neatly onto her head. Her hair was tied neatly, showing her true girly matured side.

"Min Young-ah, look at how harsh your cousin is."The man complained, pouting cutely at the young lady named Min Young. Min Young chuckled, her eyes smiled lovingly at the man.

"Well, I think you really deserve it since you're late."Min Young crossed her arms under her chest as she smiled, completely making the man to feel unbelievable. She was supposed to take his side!

"You know I'm meeting with my brother, right? You shouldn't expect me to come early."The man whined. The others chuckled at his childish characters but then suddenly went silent for a while when an announcement was made.

"Hello. Passengers for flight ANA Boeing 787, the departure time will be in 30 minutes. Please get ready in the boarding gate. Thank you."

The four people look at each other. Somehow, feelings mixed, knowing that now it's time to say goodbye. 

"So, it's time now."Min Young blurted, her heart was beating really fast. She looked nervous, especially when the three men was surrounding her, knowing that she will say goodbye to them. It hurts, she admitted. She never thought that saying goodbye could be this painful especially when she had created such a lovely memories with them.

"We'll miss you."The man spoke, smiling bitterly at her.

"Yah, Kiseop-ah. The way you say it was making it harder for me to leave."Min Young beamed, quickly wiped the tears that started to form in her eyes.

Kiseop stepped forward, moving closer toward her and soon hugged her, making her feel comforted. Min Young nuzzled her face onto his chest, hoping that her tears would stop so that she can leave without leaving anything unpleasant behind. 

"I will really miss you."Kiseop spoke softly, patting her back.

A few moments passed and Kiseop broke the hug. He held her shoulders and stared lovingly at her eyes, wiping her tears with his thumb and soon took a small peck on her forehead. When Kiseop pulled away, his grip onto her shoulders slowly loosen. He walked a few steps backward, now giving a chance for Kibum to say goodbye.

Kibum stood nervously in front of her. His hands were in his pockets as he stared at her for a while.

"You see, when you've become the famous stage actress, I will be the first person to buy the ticket for your first performance."

Min Young slightly smiled at the word. She knew that would never happen considering how forgetful Kibum is. But she kept that, hoping that it would be true. She really wanted him to be the first one to watch her perform when she succeed.

"I'll make you jealous when you watch me."Min Young slightly punched Kibum's shoulder, caused him to chuckle in response.

And soon, Kevin's turn came. He walked slowly toward Min Young and somehow, he could felt his heart was heavy to see her leave, especially when she had become his best friend now.

"I-"

Kevin was cut-off when he felt Min Young's finger was pressed onto his lips, making him to stop saying anything. Min Young moved a little bit closer as she smiled.

"When I get back, make sure that you and Kiseop are still together so that I won't regret my decision."She spoke, making Kevin to blink his eyes for a while. Slowly, a small smile formed on Kevin's lips. He gave her a small yet reassuring nodded, saying that he will keep his promise.

"Oh,"Min Young coed, now quickly pulling Kevin closer toward her body. She placed her face onto Kevin's right ear, whispering something important toward the blonde guy. As if it was a secret that she will only share with Kevin.

"Please tell Kibum.."She smiled as she whispered.

"..to wait for me."

And that's when Kevin pulled away, looking at Min Young who is now smiling cutely once she confessed. A few moments later, Kevin smiled, understand what she meant now. 

 


 

The two males were sitting beside each other on the rooftop, with a big blanket surrounded their body, helping them resist the cold that night. Stars were twinkling beautifully, making the night to look pretty even with no moon. 

A few moments passed when suddenly a shooting star appeared, making both males to quickly clasp their palms together, closing their eyes and make their wishes. It happened for a few minutes and soon, both of them opened their eyes slowly, a small smile formed showing that they did make their wishes.

"What do you wish for?"Kiseop asked, tilting his head toward the side to look at the blonde guy.

Kevin smiled as he breath in the fresh air. His eyes were still glued onto the dark blue sky with little lights sparkling in it.

"I wish for you and me..."Kevin said as he looked at Kiseop. Their eyes met.

"...together forever."

And that's make Kiseop to grin once he heard it. The beating in his heart was hard now, knowing that how much it beat for his love toward the blonde guy. He can't resist it, he admitted. His love toward Kevin was too great and no one can beat it.

"Promise me you won't leave me."Kiseop coed, showing his pinky finger toward the blonde guy.

Kevin smiled in response, slowly reaching out Kiseop's hand before their pinky finger finally attached toward each other, a sign that he will never break the promise.

"Promise."Kevin spoke.

Then, Kiseop moved closer. He brought his face toward the blonde, slowly yet comfortably to make sure that Kevin was ready. And soon, the two of them locked their lips, with eyes falling shut as they enjoyed their sweet smooth kiss with each other. The sounds of fireworks finally heard. Colorful lights flashed into the sky, as if celebrating their kiss. Kevin held Kiseop's hand tightly, moving his head to left to deepen their kiss despite his heart which was beating really hard now. Flowers bloomed in his stomach, butterflies danced and the world was spinning. But words just cannot describe how happy he was feeling at this moment, to know that he will be forever be with his love one. And there's nothing he would regret because now he could live happily with Kiseop.

Kevin and Kiseop.

Happily ever after.

 


 

Finally done with this story! Yayy! I don’t know how you guys like it but I totally love this XDD Maybe because this fic was the longest time I took to write. Thank you so much for subscribing, commenting and upvoting. I really appreciated it. Your comments gave so much encouragement for me to continue despite all the hard time I was having. A big love for all of you. Also, I’m going to write my new fanfic now. Tick Tock featuring Kevin. You can subscribe there but I don’t guarantee that I will update frequently because school is starting this 2nd January and I will be having my university entrance exam. So, subscribe at your own risk, LOL