Weird

Can I Love You?

 

No one’s pov;

 

 

Kevin walked out off his room; stretching his arms forward. He had a good sleep last night but not really good as usual. Kevin sighed and rubbed the back of his neck before tilting his head to the left and right. “Good morning.”Kiseop suddenly greeted; caused the blonde froze on the spot.

Kevin gulped; slightly glanced at the left just to see Kiseop was smiling at him. “Do you have a good sleep last night?”The brunette asked and giggled. Kevin felt awkward. How can Kiseop act so normal even after what had happened last night?

Didn’t he feel awkward at all?

Kevin remembered about what happened last night. That incident was still fresh until he could even record everything that happen in each seconds. The kiss was sudden but it felt so warm.

He could feel Kiseop’s moist and warm lips on his. The feel of his pink lips crashed onto him was kinda – amazing. Kevin snapped out of his thought and shook his head. Why would he feel that way? It’s – weird.

The two males then headed to the kitchen together with Kevin who tried his best to ignore all of his weird thoughts. They sat on the dining table and started to enjoy their breakfast. “AJ and Hoon said that they’ll come over this evening. We’ll hang out together.”Kiseop giggled as he informed the younger guy.

“No problem. I’m always on.”Kevin replied; shoving the food in his mouth carefully. The scene was silent for a while. Only the sounds of their spoons collided with their plates. Kiseop took a short glance at Kevin who was enjoying his breakfast.

He bit his lower lip and gulped. The accident last night, was Kevin feeling okay, he wondered. “Umm,”Kiseop started and bit his lower lips harder. “About last night….I’m sorry. I should be careful.”Kiseop hesitatedly said. He looked down onto his lap.

Of course, he’s feeling shy. Who wouldn’t?

Kevin stopped eating. He remembered about it again. The scene was playing in his mind again. The moment when Kiseop fall on top of him an accidentally kissed him. His face suddenly turned red when he thought about it.

“I-It’s fine.”Kevin answered and quickly ate his food; trying to throw away all the weird thoughts.


 

 

It was evening and four males were hanging out together at the amusement park. Kevin was feeling awkward. Amusement parks are usually a special place for couples yet four of them were hanging out there. It feels like they were on double date.

Kevin snapped out of his thought, thinking that he had started to imagine a lot of weird things nowadays. The four males started to play games at the game stalls. Kiseop always lose and AJ always be the king. Of course, he’s boasting with it.

Kevin watched them silently. “They’re just like kids.”he thought when he saw Kiseop and AJ started to fight with each other. A kid fight, with Hoon who was trying to settle them down. Of course it feels kinda weird but Kevin somehow appreciated it.

For 21 years of his life, he had never experiences his childhood life. All the things that he thought about before was how to survive alone and he thanked those boys for bringing back his childhood life though it was only for a while.

After the whole adventures, the four young males went to buy ice-creams. AJ’s treat since he had won the game against Kiseop. The four of them were eating while walking together; eyes sometimes checking the other games stall at the theme park.

Kevin started to get his eyes on a few stuffs that were sell on the stall and smiled alone. Kiseop; who was walking beside him realized something on Kevin’s lips – a white cream on his pink lips; ice-cream.

Kiseop chuckled as soon as he saw it; caused Kevin to turn his gaze at the older guy. “You’re such a kid.”Kiseop smiled and giggled. Kevin who was dumbfounded blinked his eyes innocently at Kiseop.

Unknowingly, Kiseop brought his hand over to Kevin’s face. His thumb caressed Kevin’s lower lip; wiping away the white cream on his pink lips. Kevin’s heart beat faster as soon as he felt the contact. Kiseop’s thumb was warm – just like his lips.

And that caused Kevin to remember about what happened last night: once again. He froze on the spot. That moment, he could only saw Kiseop. No one else was there; except Kiseop.

“Are you okay?”Kiseop’s voice brought him back to reality. He quirked an eyebrow; seeing how weird Kevin was acting today. “I-I’m fine.”Kevin awkwardly replied and looked away. The brunette sighed in relief. “I thought there was something wrong.”He smiled at the younger guy.

“Guys! What are you two doing?”Hoon shouted; caused both of them to turn their attention to the two males. “Nothing! Wait for us.”Kiseop shouted back and quickly pulled Kevin’s hand before running toward his friends who were waiting at the front.

Weird.

Weird feeling started to fill Kevin’s heart again.

He had never felt this way. He felt that his heart was about to explode.

The warmth feeling of Kiseop’s hand that was wrapped around his.

Everything was moving too slow – like a slow motion.

Could this – be love?


 

 

Kevin went to his work place. It had been a long time since he hadn't work there, almost a month. Kiseop had asked him to help him work on their company together but of course, Kevin refused. He doesn’t has any experience and Kiseop didn’t force him too.

 

Kevin entered the café just to see Eli at the counter; doing his work. Kevin quickly walked toward him and greeted him cheerfully. “Good morning!”Kevin greeted and giggled. Eli looked up. His eyebrow rose at the sudden view.

It’s the first time, he saw Kevin being really cheerful. This is not Kevin’s type. “Are you okay?”Eli asked; feeling a little worried at the same time. This guy might not be Kevin. The real Kevin will usually entered the café and went to the changing room before started working.

He wasn’t the type of person to greet people first either.

So, who’s the guy in front of him now?

“I’m fine.”Kevin chuckled. “There’s no need to worry.”He added and winked. Eli gave him a suspicious look and stared at him for a long time. “Are you really Kevin?”He questioned once again. Kevin pouted and shook his head.

“Come on, Eli. No need to be too serious.”Kevin reassured. Suddenly, Eli smiled. He was somehow feeling happy. Maybe Kevin has changed, that’s what he thought.

“I thought you aren’t working here anymore.”Eli changed the topic. “It had been a long time since you come to work.”He added and smiled. Eli rested his chin on his palm while supporting his hand on the counter table.

Kevin smiled. “I’ll still work here. I love working here anyway.”He shrugged cutely.

The bell of the front door suddenly jiggled as a young customer entered. Both waiters stopped talking as their attention quickly applied on the new customer. It was a young boy in his high school. He had a chubby cheek and a bowl hair. Pretty cute, though.

“He again?”Eli questioned as he quirked his eyebrow. Kevin looked at Eli and hung his head to the left. “What’s wrong?”He questioned. Eli heaved a sigh and shrugged.

“That boy always come to our café since two weeks ago. He come every day but he had never ordered anything.”Eli stated and shook his head dissapointedly.

Kevin started to feel weird too. Why did that boy came to the café every day but had never order anything? Why did he need to visit the café if he won’t eat nor drink anything anyway?

 

Kevin and Eli started to work since customers started to come nonstop; making them busy. Kevin was working at the counter while Eli was cleaning the table. Kevin was busy typing the orders and the payment made when suddenly his eyes were caught on something.

“He’s still here?”Kevin whispered to himself when he saw the high school boy. It’s almost three hours and that boy still in the café without ordering anything.

Kevin bit his lower lip and tried to give the best look toward the high school boy. And then, he realized something weirder. That boy was staring at someone. Someone at the other table.

Kevin flashed a look toward the boy’s attention and saw Eli who was still cleaning the table. Kevin looked at the boy again then back to Eli and to that boy again. Obviously, that boy was staring at – Eli?

“Why did he always look at Eli?”