Solved? No..

Can I Love You?

 

No one’s pov;

 

Kevin was standing, leaning his back body against the wall while Eli was sitting on the sofa, intertwining his fingers and rested his chin on the back of his hands. He was staring coldly toward the young boy in front of him, whether he’s angry or frustrated.

Well, maybe both.

“What’s your name?”Eli asked coldly; eyes still staring at the boy in front of him. The boy gulped, tightening his grip onto the cloth on his knee while biting his lower lip hard. “I asked, what’s your name?”Eli started to get frustrated.

“S-Shin…Shin Dongho.”The boy looked down onto his lap cowardly. His body was trembling in fear. Kevin let out a sigh. He walked toward Eli; patting his left shoulder and approached the young boy.

He kneeled down, looking at the boy’s face directly. “Are you stalking Eli?”Kevin asked directly. The boy named Dongho remained silent. Instead, he buried his face lower, trying to avoid eye contact with Kevin.

Kevin remained silent and sighed.

“We should go to the police now.”Eli blurted, quickly grabbed his bag and coat. Dongho raised his head up to Eli and started to tremble even more. Fear showed upon his brows. “N-No! P-Please…don’t!”He begged.

Eli stopped and looked at him. His fist clenched as he gritted his teeth. “You’ve made my life miserable and now you’re preventing me from sending you to the police? Well, nice try. There’s no way I would listen to you.”Eli scoffed in annoyance.

Kevin stood up and looked at Eli. “Cut it out, Eli. We’re not sure whether he’s the one who stalk you yet.”Kevin calmly said which made Eli to pull away his face from the two males in front of him. The boy looked down onto his lap once again, his grip onto the cloth tighten.

Kevin stared at the boy. He then slowly moved to the side, sitting beside the boy. “I’m asking you again. Are you stalking Eli?”He questioned, hoping this time the boy will answer him. The boy named Dongho bit his lower lip harder.

“I…I’m…I’m sorry.”Dongho quickly bowed again and again towards Eli, ignoring his trembling body. “I…I didn’t mean…to scare you…”He apologized. Eli’s anger was somehow reaching its especially after he had heard the boy admitted his crime.

“That’s it! Now, let’s go to the police.”Eli beamed, walked toward Dongho and quickly pulled his hand. He started to drag Dongho towards the front door forcefully.

“N-NO! Please…I’m begging you!”Dongho struggled, which had caused quite a chaos in Eli’s apartment. Kevin was shocked when he saw how scary Eli was. Well, maybe this boy had really made his life miserable but he’s just still a kid.

There must be the reason why this young boy had stalked the muscular guy. But Kevin doesn’t want to figure it out. It’s better letting this thing known by the only two of them. He doesn’t want to get involve.

As Eli was dragging the poor Dongho, Kevin quickly dashed toward the muscular guy. He grabbed Eli’s hand, stopping Eli from keep hurting the young boy. “Calm down!”Kevin shouted which made Eli to stop pulling the boy’s hand.

Dongho was trembling in fear on the floor. His hand was still in Eli’s grip. “He’s still a kid, Eli. Don’t overact.”Kevin continued. Eli gritted his teeth and loosen his grip onto Dongho’s hand. Kevin bent down, offering Dongho a help.

Dongho weakly stood up, his eyes were still on the floor. He can’t bear to look at the scary Eli, especially how harsh he had acted toward him a few seconds ago.

“Let’s just forget about everything that happen today, okay?”Kevin chided, looking toward Eli and then to Dongho. “I’ll send you home. Where’s your house?”He asked Dongho while walking toward the sofa and took Dongho’s bag.

Dongho slowly spoke to Kevin, telling him where he live before both of them walked out off Eli’s apartment.

Before walking out, Kevin stopped and looked at Eli. “You should go to rest now. It’s already late.”Kevin smiled weakly and finally let the door swung close.

Kevin’s pov;

 

I pushed the wooden door and finally entered the house. It’s already late so I assumed that Kiseop must have fall asleep. I kicked the shoes off my feet and arranged them neatly on the shoe rack. As I headed toward the living room, I saw the maid was busy cleaning.

Huh? Cleaning at this hour?

Don’t they have time to sleep?

The maid tilted her face toward me and quickly bowed. “You’re home.”She chided. I slightly nodded and walked toward her.

“You should go to sleep.”I spoke slowly and smiled. “It’s already late and you need to work early tomorrow.”I continued. The maid bowed and smiled. “Yes, second young master.”She replied and soon walked away, heading toward the kitchen.

I let out a sigh. It’s really tiring today. Not that because of my work, but it’s because what had happen today. Eli had found his stalker and to our surprise, it’s not a girl. It’s a boy, a young boy.

I wondered, why did that boy wanted to stalk Eli anyway?

I shook my head, letting all the thoughts to just go away. I don’t want to interfere. I’m not that type of person. I walked toward my room upstairs, hoping that I will soon found my bed and just go to the dreamland.

I finally arrived at my room but before I could enter, I saw him.

That guy.

The one who always made my heart to beat faster.

He’s here…

Damn! Now my heart is beating really fast!

“Hey, you’re home late.”His eyebrow furrowed as he approached me slowly. “Oh, yeah. I just have some things to do.”I mustered up all my courage. I can’t always be awkward with him. He nodded slowly and smiled.

“What time will you finish work tomorrow?”He questioned and waited for my answer. I blinked my eyes innocently and tapped my finger on my chin. “Umm, about 6:30 PM. Why?”I asked back, feeling a little bit curious on why suddenly he asked about it.

“Good! We have an event tomorrow at our company and you have to be there.”He exclaimed excitedly. My eyes widened when I heard it. What the hell!? Why do I need to be there!?

“W-Why?”I asked again. Kiseop blinked his eyes innocently and smiled.

“Well, it’s our company fourth anniversary and we need to celebrate along with the other employees. Some of our company investors will be there too so you need to come. Come on, you should at least know the employees.”He explained.

My eyebrows furrowed. I didn’t even work there so why should I know the employees?

“AJ and Hoon will be there too so you won’t be alone.”He smiled. I was somehow feeling relieved when I heard that. “You sure?”I asked, feeling hesitated at the same time.

Kiseop quickly nodded. “Okay.”I smiled.

“But don’t force me to meet the other employees.”I warned. Kiseop remained silent for a while but then nodded.

“Deal!”