Lost....In Love

Can I Love You?

No one’s pov;

AJ and Hoon were walking together tonight. Actually, they had been home after hanging out at Kiseop and Kevin’s house but then decided to take some fresh walk together; enjoying their time on this quiet night. Their hands intertwined with each other as a smile of satisfaction formed on their lips. From now on, there’s no more secret they’re keeping from the public. They will make their love official now. And they are willing to struggle together no matter how hard it is. That’s a promise that they made together. And none of them will break it.

Hoon was holding AJ’s hand tightly and slightly giggled. AJ looked at him in response. He stopped walking which had caused Hoon to stop too. AJ leaned his body closer to his lover, slowly bringing his face toward Hoon’s; hoping that they will share a kiss even it was just a small peck.

“I want to see you so badly I can’t sleep at night~~”

Both Hoon and AJ stared at each other when they heard a voice. Hoon raised an eyebrow toward AJ while AJ turned to the front. The voice came from a junction near to the place they were standing. AJ bravely walked toward the junction as his grip onto Hoon’s hand tighten. They carefully and slowly walked toward it.

“The sounds of rain that thumps on the window of my heart~~”

The voice was getting closer. And as soon as the lovers turned right, they saw a man in his twenties were walking in an unstable way. His body often collides onto the brick wall. The man’s face was completely red. He was obviously drunk.

“Soohyun?”AJ raised his right eyebrow when he saw his friend. Hoon on the other hand remained silent at his spot when AJ quickly approached Soohyun. Soohyun fall down onto the ground; resting his back body against the brick wall while kept hiccupping. He was mumbling something that AJ didn’t understand at all.

“Dude, you’re drunk.”AJ sighed as he crouched over to Soohyun.

“No, no, no. I’m hic not drunk~~”Soohyun smiled lazily. His head tilted to the right and the left.

AJ sighed at the view and checked his wrist watch. He looked up at Hoon and motioned his lover to come over. Hoon heaved a sigh and reluctantly walked toward them. He stopped right in front of the two males without even looking at the drunk Soohyun.

“Can you watch over him for a while? I'll take my car and we can send him home."AJ ordered; looking calmly at his lover. Hoon's eyes widened in disbelief when he heard it. 

NO!

He doesn't want to be with the weird guy. Soohyun had made his life turn crazy and he's sick just by seeing him.

"Why should I?"Hoon questioned in an annoyance tone; which had cause AJ to raise his right eyebrow in confusion. Why did Hoon suddenly acted cold? Why did his character suddenly changed? Hoon is the type of guy who loves to help people sincerely. He had never complained even though his works were hard. But why did AJ sees the different Hoon tonight?

"Because he needs our help. We can't leave him here during the cold weather."AJ blurted.

Hoon crossed his arms under his chest and slightly glanced at Soohyun who is roaming his hand onto AJ's face and body. It somehow made Hoon's blood started to boil up. Soohyun is not allowed to touch AJ. Hoon doesn't approve it.

"Fine."Hoon murmured and walked toward AJ's spot; quickly held Soohyun's shoulder in order to prevent the drunk guy from laying on the cold ground. AJ smiled in response. Once he made sure Hoon's able to support Soohyun's body, he quickly dashed toward the apartment to take his car, leaving only Soohyun and Hoon alone.

Deep inside Hoon's heart, he was yelling in protest. Why did AJ need to leave him alone with the weird and drunk guy? Why does it need to be him to stay with the weird guy? Well, he doesn't really mind it though thinking how Soohyun had touched AJ a few minutes ago. He admit it, he was jealous. But it's normal for him to feel jealous. Hoon and AJ are lovers anyway. 

Hoon heaved a sigh. Time passed by slowly and AJ still hasn't arrived yet with his damn car. And what annoys Hoon the most is the weird guy can't really stop mumbling which hurt his ear for God sake. 

"Please know my true heart, my true feelings~~"

Hoon closed his eyes irritatedly. Seriously, that weird guy is not singing right now. 

He's ing screaming his lungs off!

"Shut up, will you!"Hoon yelled as he slightly pushed the drunk Soohyun, almost caused the older guy to stumble forward. Soohyun pouted cutely as he hicced. He stared at Hoon for a while and slowly, a small smile formed on his lips.

"You~"Soohyun blurted; caused Hoon to look at him in annoyance. He's now crossing his arms under his chest as he let go of Soohyun's body. That man smell so stink with his alcoholic breathe. 

"I know you~"Soohyun smiled once again now pointed his index finger toward the younger guy.

"Of course you know me, idiot. You're the one who always made me go insane."Hoon spat and rolled his eyes. Seriously, he felt like running away right now. If he was given a choice, he wanted to leave Soohyun alone and lied to AJ that his friend is already dead. He wished it was real.

"Insane~"Soohyun tilted his head and smiled. Slowly, he chuckled at the word. Hoon thought this guy must've gone crazy. There's no way his mind was stable at this kind of condition.

"I can't hide my frustrated heart~~"

Soohyun started to sing again. Hoon drew a long breathe and facepalmed himself thinking what had he done wrong to face this kind of situation right now. 

"You~"Soohyun blurted once again caused Hoon to look up at him.

"You're the one who made me go insane~"Soohyun chuckled as he beamed. Hoon frowned at the statement. Since when did he disturbed the weird guy's life? Since when did he made the weird guy insane? Soohyun crawled over to Hoon and stopped right in front of him. Their body were a few centimeters away which had Hoon to gasp in shock.

"What?"Hoon asked in annoyance. His nose scrunched up when he smelled the alcohol coming from Soohyun's mouth.

"Don't you know what had you did to me? Are you that clueless?"Soohyun asked now in a serious tone. Hoon blinked his eyes in confusion. He stared at Soohyun who had now giving him a serious look. And what Hoon's sure is that Soohyun was staring deeply into his eyes. He could feel it. Something's weird is coming. And the same feeling got onto his nerves. It was same when AJ first confess to him. He knew it when his heart was beating rapidly and hard. But it could be wrong, right?

"You stole my heart."Soohyun spoke rather in a soft tone but loud enough for Hoon to hear it. Hoon's breathe skipped a bit when he just heard it. Before Hoon could react, a soft and moist lips were pressed against his which had made Hoon's eyes widened in disbelief. Hoon stared in shock at the pair of eyes that were closed calmly in front of him. The feels of Soohyun's lips were crashed onto him felt so sudden yet it was comfortable. Hoon gulped in fear. 

What the hell was this weird guy doing?!

Is he insane?!


Eli woke up the next morning; earning the same knocks on his door. He doesn't have to wonder who's behind the door because the answer was obvious. Eli gradually walked toward the door and twisted the door knob; revealing a cute boy in his eighteen with a lunch box in his hand. The boy giggled at the muscular guy as he bowed.

"Good morning."Dongho chimed and smiled. He quickly entered the house without even letting Eli to ask him. Eli was used to it now. It's useless if he stopped Dongho from entering his house because Dongho won't leave his house until he finally get in. And Eli hated how much noisy the boy is outside of his house; confessing, saying lovely words so that Eli would open the door for him.

Yes, Eli didn't have any choice.

And he even wondered how he easily get softened by the boy.

Hmm, weird..

"I'll cook your breakfast and we can have meals together."Dongho smiled as he took out the grocery that he brought from home. Eli stared at him at the doorway while crossing his arms under his chest. His lips were pressing against each other as his mind were kept working; trying to figure out what kind of feeling that he had developed toward Dongho.

"Are you okay?"

Eli snapped out of his thought and blinked his eyes toward the innocent Dongho. He stared at him for a while and sighed. Eli rubbed the back of his neck and pulled away his body off the doorway before approaching the refrigerator to take out a box of milk. He poured the drink into a medium-sized glass and drank it calmly. When the glass was half empty, Eli put down the glass and realized that Dongho was kept staring at him. He probably waited for an answer from Eli.

"You always come here early in the morning. Don't your mom feel worried?"Eli shot back a question; trying to change the topic.

By that, Dongho's mouth shut. His lips were pressed tightly. Dongho chewed the bottom of his lips and stared down onto the floor which had made Eli to tilt his head in confusion. Why did Dongho suddenly acted weird when he heard his question? Is something wrong? Did Eli did something that had made Dongho to act that way?

"What's wrong?"

Dongho looked away; trying to avoid eye contact with the muscular guy. He bit his lower lip harder and sighed. Dongho's palmed clasped against each other under his stomach.

"I don't live...with my mom."Dongho slowly spoke.

Eli raised his right eyebrow in confusion. 

"Why did she let you live alone? You're still young."Eli commented and continued drinking his milk. There was a silence for a while as none of them spoke. Eli slightly glanced at Dongho. His eyebrow raised once again. Dongho - he's really acting weird.

"Did she live far away from you?"Eli questioned once again; now had put his empty glass onto the table. Dongho weakly nodded. His eyes were still onto the floor, not wanting to have any eye contact with the muscular guy.

"She lives too far away. In a better place up there."Dongho spoke. His voice barely escaped from his mouth. And by that, Eli gulped. Oh God, what have he done?!

"Sorry..."Eli bit his lower lip as he stared at the poor Dongho. Dongho shook his head vigorously, trying to hold in his tears that was about to escape now. 

"It's okay. I used to be sad whenever I think about her. But....as long as I'm with you, it somehow can help me from being sad again."Dongho weakly smiled. Eli was taken aback when he heard it. He stared at Dongho in silence. Every of Dongho's face gesture, he captured it in his eyes. And that's when he thought about what Kevin had said yesterday.

-Flashback-

"Test him"

Eli raised an eyebrow in confusion as he looked up at the skinny guy. He was completely lost with what Kevin was trying to say. How can he test the young kid? Eli then let out an awkward chuckle and cleared his throat.

"Stop saying nonsense, Kev."Eli blurted and rolled his eyes. 

"No, I'm serious. If you want to find out about what's happening right now. You better test him."

Eli looked at Kevin for a while. Both males were exchanging gazes as their mind was completely into each other. Eli somehow become worried. How can he test the young kid? Kevin's idea was completely ridiculouos! He hated Dongho like seriously but at the same time, he somehow felt something else. Something that even he doesn't sure what it is.

"It's up to you."Kevin smiled, broking the eerily silent.

-End of Flashback-

Eli bit his lower lip as he walked closer toward the younger guy. Slowly, he reached out his hand, grabbing Dongho's free hand and dragged him toward his room. Dongho was startled of course. His lips were pressed against each other when he felt Eli's warm hand wrapped around his. Though the way Eli was pulling was a bit harsh, the way how warm Eli's hand was completely making him felt comfortable.

Both males entered Eli's room. Eli slammed the door shut, still not saying anything. Dongho was dumbfounded. Did he done anything wrong that made Eli to act this way? Did the way he cooked today was wrong?

Eli locked Dongho on the wall, preventing the younger guy from running away even though he's sure Dongho wouldn't. 

"I want to know,"Eli breathed. His face was completely red as his eyes gazes at the younger guy.

"Are you ready to fall in love?"

By that, Dongho stared at Eli's face. His eyebrows furrowed when he heard Eli's weird question. It's his first time; being asked whether he was ready or not to fall in love. He meant, of course he's ready. If he's not, he's sure he won't be stalking Eli and tried to make the muscular guy to fall for him.

"Why did you ask?"Dongho questioned back, eyes filled with innocent. Eli heaved a sigh. Slowly, his hands lowered and slightly placed onto his waist. Eli looked back at Dongho and gulped. 

"If you are,"Eli brought his face closer toward the younger guy.

"Then have with me.."He whispered in Dongho's ear which had made Dongho to have goosebumps. Dongho swallowed a mouthful of his saliva when he heard it. It sent chills to his body which had suddenly made him to try avoiding eye contact with Eli.

"Why? Are you scared?"Eli questioned; slightly hung his head to the left.

Dongho looked up at Eli and bit his lower lip. He doesn't know why did Eli suddenly asked him for that. Is he falling for him? Did he already open up his heart and accept Dongho's love? Well, if that what Eli wanted, Dongho would be gladly do it for him.

Out off the blue, Dongho pushed Eli's chest, making Eli to walk backward until he accidentally laid on his bed. Dongho quickly sat on top of Eli, holding Eli's shoulder as he stared at Eli's eyes. He gulped. Dongho lowered his gaze down to Eli's nose, lips, necks and now to his chest. He took a deep breathe and moved his hand to Eli's shirt. Weakly, Dongho the first one and tried to proceed to the second one when Eli grabbed his hand; making him stop.

"You don't have to do this if you're scared."Eli warned and calmly looked at Dongho.

Dongho shooked his head vigorously and bit his lower lip. 

"I'm not....scared."He confidently said. His heart was beating really hard now. His hands were sweating.

"But your hands are shivering."Eli said in a deep tone now looking serious at Dongho. Dongho bit his lower lip harder and frowned at his own hands. Yes, they were shivering. He doesn't know why but his hands were shivering really bad. 

In a blink of an eye, Eli pushed Dongho to the side; rolling their body onto the bed and now, Eli was on top of Dongho. Both of his hands grabbed on Dongho's as he stared deeply into the younger guy's eyes. Eli brought his face closer, closer enough for his lips to touch with Dongho. Dongho shut his eyes tightly; waited for a sweet kiss from Eli. He even could felt Eli's warm breathe brushed against his nose.

"I told you, you're still not ready."Eli whispered which had made Dongho to shot his eyes open. He looked at Eli who was smiling weakly at him and frowned. Eli finally let go of Dongho's hand and shifted to the side. He sat beside Dongho; facepalming himself as he drew a long breathe. Dongho sat up, now looking at the muscular guy weirdly.

What had just happened?

"I'm sorry..."Eli spoke, now looking up blankly at the space. Dongho remained silent at his spot as he gripped onto the cloth on his knee. 

"You see, you really had made my life miserable."Eli chuckled.

Dongho looked up at Eli and gulped. He bit his lower lip and took a deep breathe.

"But I truly love you."Dongho chimed; eyes were filled with sincerety. Eli looked at Dongho as a small smile escaped from his lips. He heaved a sigh and flung his head backward.

"I know that. But right now, I'm really confused. Every time I saw you, mixed feelings burden my heart. I don't know what is it and I can't even figure it out."Eli commented as he grited his teeth, thinking how hard for him to live with that condition.

"But once I've figured it out,"Eli brought his hand weakly and placed it onto Dongho's hair.

"..I promise I will tell you."He ruffled the younger guy's hair gently...for the first time.